Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. (656 Views)

A Look-a-like Of Christiano Ronaldo! See For Yourself... / I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by Hadeyeancah(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]- Touching Story About Cristiano
Ronaldo

“I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau
for my success. We played together for a
youth club. When people from sporting
arrived, they told us that whoever scored
more goals would be be accepted to their
Academy”
“We won that game 3-0, I scored the first
goal, then Albert scored a header, and the
third was a goal that impressed everyone.
Albert went on one on one with the goal
keeper. I was running next to him, he went
round the keeper, all he needed to do was
just to getthe ball into the empty net. But,
he passed it to me and I scored. I was
accepted to the Academy. After the match,
I approached him and asked him “why”
and he answered; “You’re better than me”.
Several years after, journalist went to
Albert’s house, and asked whether the
story was true. He confirmed. He also said
that his career as a football player finished
after that match and he is now
unemployed. “But where did you get such
a gorgeous house, a car? You seemed to be
a rich person. You also maintain your
family…… where is all from? Albert proudly
replied; its from Cristiano.
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by castielo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
So our Cr7 has got a heart of gold afterall.. datz gud to know.
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by fredopayee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
So good to hear"
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by ameh43: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
he is unique. Am proud of him. He is a good player and a good friend. More blessings to u CR7.
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Really? Very taching!
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by ATMC(f): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
I'm inspired
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Title should be; Touching story about Christiano Ronaldo's friend. If Alberto had decided to be selfish with the ball, nobody would have known who christiano is today. But living off c.ron is totally uncool.
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by castielo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
dominique: Title should be; Touching story about Christiano Ronaldo's friend. If Alberto had decided to be selfish with the ball, nobody would have known who christiano is today. But living off c.ron is totally uncool.
U dnt get it.. do u?
Re: Touching Story About Christiano Ronaldo. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013

(1)

Road To 2013/2014 Uefa Champions League Draw. / Sport Betting Software / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.