Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston (3812 Views)

D'banj And Kenya Moore Pictured Together / Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter / Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter Called Him Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by otexbaba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
D'banj looking hot in a date with formal miss USA Kenya Moore >>>>

read more - http:///2013/03/03/dbanj-on-a-date-with-former-miss-usa-kenya-moore-in-houston/

1 Like

Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by segunsd: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
big boy thinz
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by giditrend: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
The two sharp
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by Dreyl(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
good
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by visionbiafra: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
And why did u hastily conclude that they were on a date?

1 Like

Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by giditrend: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
The guy just had a date with her .....
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by ghyxzo: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
otex_baba: D'banj looking hot in a date with formal miss USA Kenya Moore >>>>

read more - http:///2013/03/03/dbanj-on-a-date-with-former-miss-usa-kenya-moore-in-houston/
miss U.S.A u ar on a long tin. DBANG SHOW HA DKOKO
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by Ejine(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
A real man should always tower over his woman, even when she's on heels.
That's why it's great to be a 6'1" like me with a 5'4" babe.

Clap for me naa! grin cool

*crickets*
sad sad

cry cry cry
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hahaha, obviously his kokolets cut across every nation nd status. Fvck the symbol of d American beauty man!!!
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by Yvete(f): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Loves Kenya Moore! [s]because everyone says that I look like her[/s].
She's a little dramatic on that show though undecided
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by obowunmi(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
taking a picture with someone is not the same as dating her.
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by tpia5: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by Ejine(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
tpia@:
recruiting her or something?

isnt that the same way he claimed to be dating genevieve.

https://www.nairaland.com/573420/genevieve-nnaji-confirms-she-dating

https://www.nairaland.com/410568/genevieve-nnaji-girlfriend-shes-everything

Let's not forget he also once claimed to be dating Ikechukwu's girlfriend until she came out and publicly put him and his empty lies to shame grin

You have to understand the Kokomaster's album is about to drop, and he needs all the publicity he can get.

All na marketing strategy grin
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by tpia5: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2013
more like employing strategy.
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by BabyCakes(f): 2:56am On Mar 04, 2013
Former miss USA in 1994 or 1995...she's a has been lol
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by SlyIg(f): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné: A real man should always tower over his woman, even when she's on heels.
That's why it's great to be a 6'1" like me with a 5'4" babe.

Clap for me naa! grin cool

*crickets*
sad sad

cry cry cry
Your 6'1", na for your pocket my guy!
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by pomporiking: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
No big deal..if I had his money I would phuck twice of dat..
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by kunlejazz(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2013
pompori king: No big deal..if I had his money I would phuck twice of dat..

But you don't. And that's what makes it a big deal wink
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by tpia5: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
make una no fight on top dbanj matter o, although its a free world.

hope he knows who you are.
Re: D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston by alaoeri: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its just a pix from his concert in houston u can check his tweeter TL the pix is there, nothing like dating.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Parties With Friends At The "Supper Club #lanights" / Kanye West & His Many Facade Of Masks - Pictures / Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.