Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch (2844 Views)

Graphic Photos: See What Fire Crackers(knock Out) Did To This Child / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert / Great (national) Party On Course To Knock PDP Out In Future. The Only Way To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
How to Knock out Someone in One Punch

Naija is a tough place for a lady and sometimes you find yourself in a defensive position with bullies all around us.
Or maybe as a guy you are hanging out with your chick and a brother gets smart on you.Don't you just wish you could whup him.

Sometimes in a fight you need a punch that you know can have your opponent out cold.

Have Confidence. Don't feel like you can't knock them out. Knock Them Out!
Oya Ladies and guys,this is how we roll..

1-If you don't know, get into a good fighting stance. Left or Right foot in front(whichever is more comfortable), Bent knees, Chin lowered, Jaw guarded. YOU don't want to get knocked out.

In one motion bring your body lower, pivot to the arm your punching with and bring your elbow back. This generates power.

2 In another motion (this is the punch) push your legs up, re-pivot and bring your fist up. Hit that chin.

3 Hooking the Head. A hook is always another sure power punch that can leave your opponent going to bed early.

Before the punch, know that a good hook is not a wide arching one. It is a short compact one. Keep your forearm to a 90 degree angle to your bicep and have your fist in the vertical position so you won't break any bones.

In one motion (this is the punch) Pivot in the direction you are punching in bringing the hook with you. Aim from the ear to the temple.

Hope this helps to create more tougher 9gerian guys and girlscheesy

http://m.wikihow.com/Knock-out-Someone-in-One-Punch

1 Like

Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by greedie1(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
yea... tnx.
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by CrazyMan(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
gree-die:
yea... tnx.
Don't tell me you're planing on attacking someone. undecided
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by greedie1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
CrazyMan:
Don't tell me you're planing on attacking someone. undecided
u can never tell... i may need it to knock some sense into someone someday grin grin grin
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by CrazyMan(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
gree-die:

u can never tell... i may need it to knock some sense into someone someday grin grin grin
Seems someone has gotten on your nerves lately, hence you vengeance posts.

With the box101 course outline the op has given, its obvious that any guy you attack in your current vengeance form is likely to loose the following...

1. His dental formation: A direct punch to his unprotected mouth can damage his dental formation, thus leaving him with less than quarter of his initial 32 teeth.

2. His sanity: Repeated punches aimed his head can make him loose his sanity...so we're likely to see him roaming the streets in rags after your bout.

3. His confidence as a man: I'm sure that any guy who gets the beating of his life in the hands of a woman would loose his confidence as a man. Now dear I'm sure you wouldn't wanna be responsible for bringing such shame into the life of an innocent guy. wink

So tamper justice with mercy and forgive whoever it was that offended you...I'm sure you wouldn't wanna get blood on your hands... wink
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by greedie1(f): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can't stop laffing o. vengeance posts kwa? lol.im not mad at anyone o.

come to think of it, no 3 actually makes sense. stripping someone of his confidence,wow cool cool
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
gree-die:

That's the spirit.I follow you Gree-die
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by CrazyMan(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
gree-die:
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can't stop laffing o. vengeance posts kwa? lol.im not mad at anyone o.
Oh that's refreshing to hear. wink

gree-die:
come to think of it, no 3 actually makes sense. stripping someone of his confidence,wow cool cool
Hmmmmmm...so you'd actually to that if given the opportunity....I had better be careful. cool
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^^^

Hmmmmmm nawao,I no even sabi weda na thread una deh follow or na toasting arrangements una deh.

Anyhow sha una go make a powerful couple.
Notin do una
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2013
^^^^ did u drink ogogoro??
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Mynd44: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Kamanda: ^^^^^

Hmmmmmm nawao,I no even sabi weda na thread una deh follow or na toasting arrangements una deh.

Anyhow sha una go make a powerful couple.
Notin do una
You want make I punch you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You want make I punch you?

Oga Sorry Sir. I forget say una don get new skillz.
Re: Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch by Destindave(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2013
But actually dis is non sense

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo: If You Are To Take Blue/red Pill, Which Would You Take? / Julius Berger Vs CCECC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.