Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? (5856 Views)

Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight / What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by PrebabyG(f): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
She's 21 yrs old, but too slim. which food can she eat to gain weight?
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Junks junks junks but mind you some people are just naturally slim that no matter what they eat they will NEVER add weight even if they don't stress themself for months they will still look slim.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by Blackteeth(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Let her go and buy Oraxin syrup. It would stimulate her appetite to eat anything eatable. Thats what my sister took and became blown out.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by PrebabyG(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
K
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by eddy1977(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
How slim are we talking about here? Sickly slim like in malnutrition? Starvation slim? Skin and bones?

Cause i tell you what, you don't wanna get fat. It took me two years to loose weight and feel good, and i aint gonna screw it.

My point is: maybe she doesn't need to gain weight. Unless the doctor says so.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by PrebabyG(f): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gud
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by AdamJack(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2013
To gain weight girls must take soya enriched food like soya milk, soya beans.
Re: What Kind Of Food Can A Slim Girl Eat To Gain Weight? by jagboade: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2013
@ adamjack, how can u make soya milk n cheese. Tank u.

(1) (Reply)

Favorite fISH + Pictures / Igbo Delicacies / How To Prepare Shredded Beef And Green Pepper Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.