Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (610 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / closed / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Atk1nson(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thnx to contributors
Re: Closed by 2jideofor(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
bros... please looking for something else to do biko...

People still embezzle money in dia hand and you want people to trustt you with such?

How much does the less priviledge gain in Nigeria talkless of mere online begging thing?

look for something else biko...
Re: Closed by Atk1nson(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ jideofor, Your idea about product development is poor. Atleast try to know what its about before you presume and condemn it and I didn't ask anyone for a dime . Thanks for being a critic.
Re: Closed by dav8id(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Not untill you ask anyone a dime but misleading is also an act of injure..
Atk1nson: @ jideofor, Your idea about product development is poor. Atleast try to know what its about before you presume and condemn it and I didn't ask anyone for a dime . Thanks for being a critic.
Re: Closed by dav8id(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Atk1nson: @ jideofor, Your idea about product development is poor. Atleast try to know what its about before you presume and condemn it and I didn't ask anyone for a dime . Thanks for being a critic.
Re: Closed by Atk1nson(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ dav8id how I'm I misleading people? I read an article about a project that has helped improved lives else where and I believe such success can be replicated here and am considering working with people to achieve this.
Please be objective, its an offer partnership to develop a project.
If you have no contribution in helping to model a good crowd-funded program for Nigeria and my coments somehow offends you and you can't point out how it does, please move to the next topic

(1) (Reply)

WHAT DO U NOW ABOUT PALM KERNEL BIZ? / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / CBN To Phase Out Polymer Naira Notes By June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.