Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Shameful Theists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shameful Theists (872 Views)

10 Questions For Theists / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Shameful Theists by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
DO I DO THE ILLUMATI THING WHILE YOU PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL?
Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: DO I DO THE ILLUMATI THING WHILE YOU PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL?

These MODS again! They have started blocking meme pictures!

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Shameful Theists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Marked for deletion!
Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
striktlymi:

LB you got it wrong

How did you do that?
Re: Shameful Theists by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

How did you do that?

You didn't copy the image link. I guess you copied just the image URL directly! Right click, open image in new tab and copy the URL of the image itself.
Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
striktlymi:

You didn't copy the image link. I guess you copied just the image URL directly! Right click, open image in new tab and copy the URL of the image itself.

Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Both are image URLs they work for me. Seems sometimes it doesnt. I just right click on the image and copy URL- no need for opening the image as a URL then copying it
Re: Shameful Theists by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Both are image URLs they work for me. Seems sometimes it doesnt. I just right click on the image and copy URL- no need for opening the image as a URL then copying it

Hmmmm...You are welcome anyways!
Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm...You are welcome anyways!

Yeah thanks for the help!
Re: Shameful Theists by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Yeah thanks for the help!

Almost anything for you boss!
Re: Shameful Theists by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
I don't know whether to call this shameful or just an individual that is not to intelligent as he should be, I think they go hand in hand, shameful display of unintelligence, the individual may as well refuse medicine since it can be argued that God meant for us to fall sick we can then further argue that we have to stop using the internet since it did not exist when man started to walk the earth . . . Sometimes every fool in the street assumes he knows God plans or intention even when you cannot really conclude such, the boy with hearing problem comment cut really deep indeed!
Re: Shameful Theists by MacDaddy01: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
vedaxcool: I don't know whether to call this shameful or just an individual that is not to intelligent as he should be, I think they go hand in hand, shameful display of unintelligence, the individual may as well refuse medicine since it can be argued that God meant for us to fall sick we can then further argue that we have to stop using the internet since it did not exist when man started to walk the earth . . . Sometimes every fool in the street assumes he knows God plans or intention even when you cannot really conclude such, the boy with hearing problem comment cut really deep indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity / What A Fraud! / Jehovah's Witnesses Shuts Down Website In Order To Cover Up Peadophilia Letters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.