Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Marriage Without Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Without Love. (867 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Marriage Without Bride Price / Marriage Without Parents' Knowledge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Without Love. by Bright2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Boy friend claims paternity of couple’s children

March 3, 2013 | 6:16 pm
News

Benjamin Okeke, a businessman in his late 30s has asked the Ajegunle Ifelodun Customary Court Lagos state, to dissolve his holy matrimony with Mrs. Ijeoma  Okeke for infidelity .

Okeke in his submission to the court said his wife Ijeoma has been having extra-marital affairs since after their wedlock .

He also claimed that another man is currently claiming the paternity of his two children.

He further stated that for two months he did not see his family and every effort to reach them proved abortive. According to him, “Ijeoma’s friend hinted me of her whereabout in Ajah living with another man”

He continued; “on getting to the place, I gave him the photograph of my wife and baby but to my consternation, the man said I was showing him his wife and baby photograph. I left the place in utter confusion.

“The next morning, my wife came in with the baby and when l asked her, she denied everything and maintained that there was nothing between her and any man”.

Okeke however, stated that he had been a responsible father and husband but was disappointed to discover that his wife was  having an extra marital affair with somebody who is now claiming paternity of their two children.

The case adjourned to March 11th 2013.

source:Vanguardngr.com
Re: Marriage Without Love. by greatgod2012(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hhhhhhmmmmm!
Na wa o......
This is real marriage drama!

Cross my leg and watching how this gonna end.
Re: Marriage Without Love. by slimyem: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
As usual...
Women beating men at their own game..grin
First to do na hin dey pain pass!!tongue
Goodluck with the dissolving!
Goodluck with sorting out paternity issues..undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Age Do You Stop Cleaning For Your Kid After Using The Toilet? / New Baby: Coping With How Children Change A Marriage / 50-years Old Mum Arrested For Planning Own Sons' Assasination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.