Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (10174 Views)

16 Years Of Failure: Pdp's 6 Steps To Redemption / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Od31(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
dplordx:
FASHOLA is a failure
OKOROCHA is a failure
AMOSUN is a failure
GEJ is the best president ever!
Chime is the most hardworking!
Akpabio has transformed A'Ibon to London.....These PDP and their guys on Nland are soooooo Nuts.... grin grin grin grin
Anyways, im glad you guys are not threatened! It hasnt happened before....God bless APC grin

This man you must be very confused, if you call Fashola a failure. where u dey?
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by poke(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
we only hear from outside and are a bit confused
who do we believe
because we heard that asaba delta state is beautiful built city until we entered in only to
discover that during raining season only those with JEEP can go out and come in
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by poke(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Od31
dplordx is only speaking in tongue
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
asha 80: the person who posted above you says the governor is doing nothing.
Asha if you know Imo state prior to Okorocha's emergence and you travel to Imo now, you will marvel. I saw huge projects, completed and ongoing at new Owerri, I passed through Orlu and Okigwe and saw real development for the first time. Please ignore that guy his ilks, they are the types that beffudle the system and muddle up water by crying wolf were there is none. If we fail to encourage those that are performing, then we will end giving incentive to looters!
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Onlytruth(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Biafra rep: Asha if you know Imo state prior to Okorocha's emergence and you travel to Imo now, you will marvel. I saw huge projects, completed and ongoing at new Owerri, I passed through Orlu and Okigwe and saw real development for the first time. Please ignore that guy his ilks, they are the types that beffudle the system and muddle up water by crying wolf were there is none. If we fail to encourage those that are performing, then we will end giving incentive to looters!

Nwanne anyi choro gi. Ziterem ozi.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne anyi choro gi. Ziterem ozi.
Eze Onlytruth ekelem, nke a ina achom odikwa nma? Imana onye-eze kpoo oku, obi ekoro onye ana achi. Lol, mana ka osi na adi, kedu ebe ichoro kam bia hu gi?
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Onlytruth(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Biafra rep: Eze Onlytruth ekelem, nke a ina achom odikwa nma? Imana onye-eze kpoo oku, obi ekoro onye ana achi. Lol, mana ka osi na adi, kedu ebe ichoro kam bia hu gi?

Nwanne ziterem ozi na ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Dalu.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne ziterem ozi na ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Dalu.
Nsogbu adighi, ejim ekwe nti na eme browsing, emesia kam jiri laptop mu zite ya bu ozi!
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by omiobo: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
APc all the way
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by jay2k(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
gregg2: Obj was so on point in his assessment of Okorocha.
He's been a very huge dissappointment to the people
of Imo state.
u r a pure morone...a true imbesil....i can tell u categorically dat u ve not been to imo state b4. Cos if u truly have been to imo prsently nd comapare it to wat was hea d last 4yrs dat dat ur obj product ohakim held dis state @ ransom u will neva open dat ur toilet called mouth to say ills against okorocha....hw do u access gorvernance if i may ask u ?? Bofoon

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
APC all the way
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by mygee33(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
jay2k: u r a pure morone...a true imbesil....i can tell u categorically dat u ve not been to imo state b4. Cos if u truly have been to imo prsently nd comapare it to wat was hea d last 4yrs dat dat ur obj product ohakim held dis state @ ransom u will neva open dat ur toilet called mouth to say ills against okorocha....hw do u access gorvernance if i may ask u ?? Bofoon
Lwkm
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Gidadbro: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
If u want to know the full meaning FAILURE u don' need to consult your Dictionary just have a look of Bamaga Tukur & GEJ that is meaning of the word Failure.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Mekus68: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
toothpaste: Okorocha would soon find out the name of his ancestors and the lands they bought before they died. Only then would he realise that you cannot reconcile opposite ends like the way he has tried to.

APC is going nowhere and he may not even get a return ticket cos right now there are plans to consult with young and influential professors to become candidates.
who is this mad dog. Ashawo pdp. I'm sure u r not even from Imo state.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
gregg2: Obj was so on point in his assessment of Okorocha.

He's been a very huge dissappointment to the people
of Imo state.

shaTTAP, go wear your napkin, night don C0me
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Agukagu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
Biafra rep: I am a bonafide indegin of Imo state and God forbid that I would be a sycophant but truth be told, Imo state has never had it so good since the time of Dee Sam, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe down to the rural areas, you will see massive developmental projects going on, this leaves me wondering were on earth Rochas is getting the money he is using to execute them. Is Imo state this rich and if we are why didn't the previous PDP governors do anything tangible? Nigerians are no longer gulible and ignorant and Imo has got enlightened citizens that can not be easily decieved. This is the begining of the end for PDP!

You may be an Imo indigene but it is obvious that either you don't live in Imo State or you don't understand the basics of civil engineering. Rochas is clueless and has been beating about the bush. Earth moving constitutes less than 5% of the cost of civil engineering projects. Getting roadsides contractors to hire bulldozers and clear spaces in the name of massive development is a mediocre strategy that will eventually backfire. The most important process in project management is planning. It is very obvious that there is little or no planning in the so called projects. Rochas wakes up in the morning and starts anything that tickles his fancy in the name of project. To make the matter worse he has no regard for quality and professionalism. Rochas is a disaster. I weep for Imo.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Eziachi: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2013
You all know for sure that I am and will be the last to praise any Nigerian politician, no matter who the person is but I can tell you that when I was home during the last Christmas with my family, I could not believe what I saw going on in Owerri and Orlu that I was able to set foot.
Orlu was like a building site, so many projects going on and I was laughing with my cousins and asking them where Rochas got the money to be doing all this at the same time?

The road that lead to my country home was first developed and had since been maintain by my family since 1972 until now. Udenwa awarded a contract for it due to pressure from us but the work never get started until he left office and that was the end of it. The last I was home in 2011, we spent vast amount trying to make it motor-able, but to my surprise, when I got home last December, the road is not fully completed to a first world standard, even with a modern drainage system and all the old private street lights we installed since 1988 had been replaced with a brand new ones and they are working whenever their is power, which was very skeletal. It was completely unexpected. I was so impressed compared to what was obtained before.

Also each year I KNEW HOW MUCH i SPEND EVERY september paying all sort of school fees and levies for my 10 relatives but suddenly I am spending far less now because they no longer pay the direct school fees, which leave the normal budget to be used by them and their parents to tackle some other needed essentials. so though I am thousand of miles away, for the first time I can say with coy that a Nigeria govt is saving me some cash.

I was told by a relative of mine who has a heavy machine leasing business in Port Harcourt but now a solid contractor in Imo since Rochas. That Imo policy now is, if you are capable of executing a project, come with it and the job is yours, but no mobilisation fee, and you will be handed a standard procedure expected of the job, then when the job if finish, an inspection is done and if it tick all the boxes in the standard charter, you are paid without delay. My relative told me, that it has cut out the usual corrupt 10% kick back and since the last six months, he said to hav executed 3 projects without any upfront fee from the govt and had been paid.
I then ask again where Rochas found the money? And I was told it came from the usual security vote fund, that the past govts usually use to share among themselves and keep the rest as the election time budget war chest. This is based on my personal experience for the three weeks I was home.
I won't be clapping for him for doing his job HE IS WELL PAID TO DO, but I must say that, compared with what was before him, minus Mbakwe and Alison Madueke, this is far better.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Eziachi: 1:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Agukagu:

You may be an Imo indigene but it is obvious that either you don't live in Imo State or you don't understand the basics of civil engineering. Rochas is clueless and has been beating about the bush. Earth moving constitutes less than 5% of the cost of civil engineering projects. Getting roadsides contractors to hire bulldozers and clear spaces in the name of massive development is a mediocre strategy that will eventually backfire. The most important process in project management is planning. It is very obvious that there is little or no planning in the so called projects. Rochas wakes up in the morning and starts anything that tickles his fancy in the name of project. To make the matter worse he has no regard for quality and professionalism. Rochas is a disaster. I weep for Imo.
Can you be a bit more specific? Generalisation of things is usually not a reliable way to make a point, especially for the interst of people like me that is not there every morning like you. What do you mean by- To make the matter worse he has no regard for quality and professionalism? Its very vague if you didn't explain. I am not saying that you are not right or you are wrong, just that I can't understand your cloudy-bold statement.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by seanet02: 4:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Eziachi: You all know for sure that I am and will be the last to praise any Nigerian politician, no matter who the person is but I can tell you that when I was home during the last Christmas with my family, I could not believe what I saw going on in Owerri and Orlu that I was able to set foot.
Orlu was like a building site, so many projects going on and I was laughing with my cousins and asking them where Rochas got the money to be doing all this at the same time?

The road that lead to my country home was first developed and had since been maintain by my family since 1972 until now. Udenwa awarded a contract for it due to pressure from us but the work never get started until he left office and that was the end of it. The last I was home in 2011, we spent vast amount trying to make it motor-able, but to my surprise, when I got home last December, the road is not fully completed to a first world standard, even with a modern drainage system and all the old private street lights we installed since 1988 had been replaced with a brand new ones and they are working whenever their is power, which was very skeletal. It was completely unexpected. I was so impressed compared to what was obtained before.

Also each year I KNEW HOW MUCH i SPEND EVERY september paying all sort of school fees and levies for my 10 relatives but suddenly I am spending far less now because they no longer pay the direct school fees, which leave the normal budget to be used by them and their parents to tackle some other needed essentials. so though I am thousand of miles away, for the first time I can say with coy that a Nigeria govt is saving me some cash.

I was told by a relative of mine who has a heavy machine leasing business in Port Harcourt but now a solid contractor in Imo since Rochas. That Imo policy now is, if you are capable of executing a project, come with it and the job is yours, but no mobilisation fee, and you will be handed a standard procedure expected of the job, then when the job if finish, an inspection is done and if it tick all the boxes in the standard charter, you are paid without delay. My relative told me, that it has cut out the usual corrupt 10% kick back and since the last six months, he said to hav executed 3 projects without any upfront fee from the govt and had been paid.
I then ask again where Rochas found the money? And I was told it came from the usual security vote fund, that the past govts usually use to share among themselves and keep the rest as the election time budget war chest. This is based on my personal experience for the three weeks I was home.
I won't be clapping for him for doing his job HE IS WELL PAID TO DO, but I must say that, compared with what was before him, minus Mbakwe and Alison Madueke, this is far better.
Insightful.
Okorocha seems to be performing.
I have more trust in you and berem than proud-ibo and other Gej lickers
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Agukagu(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2013
[i][/i]
Eziachi:
Can you be a bit more specific? Generalisation of things is usually not a reliable way to make a point, especially for the interst of people like me that is not there every morning like you. What do you mean by- To make the matter worse he has no regard for quality and professionalism? Its very vague if you didn't explain. I am not saying that you are not right or you are wrong, just that I can't understand your cloudy-bold statement.

Thank you for seeking clarification. I will give a few instances

1.The policy of anybody that can build road and can finance it should come to Imo State and work exposed us to charlatans and non professionals. There was no pre-qualification of these contractors.

2. Quality checks in Civil engineering starts from planning stage and continues during monitoring and evaluation till the project is delivered. There is no supervision during construction so some road contractors place laterite on top soil. The quality of the laterite in most of the places is nothing to write home about. Civil engineering professionals know that all these roads are waste of our meagre resources because they will not last and to fix them we have to scrape the asphalt, the laterite and the top soil before building proper roads. In other words Imo will spend money on demolition and disposal before rectifying these works. Allowing a contrator to finish and then coming to tick quality parameters after construction shows that the supervising team is technically deficient. Many of the work components are no longer visible or measurable at this stage. The intergrity of the structure can not be guranteed if certain standard constuction procedures and methodologies were not adopted during construction.

3. The roads were awarded at about N40million per KM and no contractor is allowed to do more than 5km. This amount is too meagre to deliver a sound road - ofe di nma bu ego. No contractor can economically deploy batching plant, compactors, rollers, etc for such a short stretch of road project. With these there is no how these contractors can deliver on quality.

4. Who are those manning our technical ministries/parastatals like Works, public utilities, water board etc? I have nothing aginst appointing politicians to man these ministries but he should have looked for technocrats. Imo is highly endowed with human resources

Visit cities like Uyo, Akure, Enugu Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt etc and you will appreciate the beauty of quality and professionalism. Imo would have been better off with proper planning and taking scope of work commensurate with the resources of the state. The volume of earth moving works going on in several places shows an administration working without budget or sound cost management plan. Imo does not have that kind of money if our governor understands the cost implication of finishing what he started. Demolition and earth movement(clearing) constitutes less than 5% of the cost of a project
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by DWJOBScom(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2013
obicentlis:
As Nwa afo Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha(though he is owing me) has complete owerri city school at wethdral road, imo hero square close to concorde hotel, commissioners quarters, morethan 1000kms of road in owerri, okigwe and Orlu. Built european standard schools in 306 INEC wards. 27 general hospitals, killing of PDP in Imo state that's the most important one. Just the few I saw wen I went home last week.
I think I should report u to seun u need to be banned indefinitely for this terrible lie....sorry I understand u are trying to get back ur money

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Agukagu(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2013
Eziachi: You all know for sure that I am and will be the last to praise any Nigerian politician, no matter who the person is but I can tell you that when I was home during the last Christmas with my family, I could not believe what I saw going on in Owerri and Orlu that I was able to set foot.

You think you have escaped paying fees. Please save money, because nothing is actually free. Those your relations will need special centres to pass their external exams and will also use money to buy admission (That is the school fees). Check out places like Lagos where education is free, how many people send their loved ones to public schools. Quality comes at a cost but in the long run is cheaper.

What Imo needs is qualitative education that will make our indigenes the preferred candidates. Imo state university looks like a dog training school and many of the graduates can not passs employment aptitude test. No offence meant. I just want Imo better. Away with quantity. Give us quality.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
Agukagu:

Good to note that you acknowledge the fact that there has been activity going on like grading and pouring of laterite. Okorocha built a new dual carriage bypass(Sam Mbakwe road)off Bank/Orlu road, he is building another bypass off Aba road that would connect wetheral road with a bridge across the nworie river/erosion site. he built Imo school for advanced studies at Egbu(post degree institution) he built 10,000 capacity Ojukwu square at new Owerri. Rochas rebuilt the abandoned commissioners quarters at new Owerri( these buildings were not only eyesore but they also provided habitat for reptiles and miscreants. He is constructing a new road through virgin forest off Owerri/Onitsha express way. These are just the few I saw with my eyes when last I came to Owerri, THEY ARE BY NO MEANS EXHAUSTIVE! I had my university education at FUTO and I know Owerri and its environ like the lines on my palm! I witnessed the Achike Udenwa(8years) and Ikedi Ohakim(4 years) non can be compared to Rochas and he is barely two years old in Douglass house! My brother its obvious that you don't mean well for Imo state, please shed your crocodile tears for states like Abia, Delta, Anambra etc they are the ones that need your sympathy!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
pork nose OooooO....Una go tire, btw wetn i day talk b say, it is better to start than not attemptn at all. papa deceive pikin....eno catch us again na b4.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drnoel: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
asha 80: that is strange coming from you.
Oh! Really, if h have something to say please say it, I've got nothing to hide. I don't like the man Rochas cos I happen to know and believe he is a snake (without sentiments, but then he won't have made the kind of money he did if he wasn't) but I strongly believe when someone has done and is still doing a good job. He should be praised for the one he has done so far, and encouraged for the ones he is about to do. That's my policy and that's what I made my statement (controversial as it may seem to you).
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drnoel: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
asha 80: that is strange coming from you.
Oh! Really, if u have something to say please say it, I've got nothing to hide. I don't like the man Rochas cos I happen to know and believe he is a snake (without sentiments, but then he won't have made the kind of money he did if he wasn't) but I strongly believe when someone has done and is still doing a good job. He should be praised for the one he has done so far, and encouraged for the ones he is about to do. That's my policy and that's why I made my statement (controversial as it may seem to u). If u doubt go to IMO state, his projects so far in the state are in danger of turning me into a believer.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drnoel: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
mygee33: THe amount of road projects already COMPLETED but Okorcha in 18months will only marvel you. The ones that re ongoing (I still wonder how IMO will be if the re all completed) PDP cannot comprehend.

I totally agree with you. Come 2015, we ll beg him to continue working.lol
He is working now but he may not work again once he gets his second term, shey una sabi that one.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drnoel: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Biafra rep: Good to note that you acknowledge the fact that there has been activity going on like grading and pouring of laterite. Okorocha built a new dual carriage bypass(Sam Mbakwe road)off Bank/Orlu road, he is building another bypass off Aba road that would connect wetheral road with a bridge across the nworie river/erosion site. he built Imo school for advanced studies at Egbu(post degree institution) he built 10,000 capacity Ojukwu square at new Owerri. Rochas rebuilt the abandoned commissioners quarters at new Owerri( these buildings were not only eyesore but they also provided habitat for reptiles and miscreants. He is constructing a new road through virgin forest off Owerri/Onitsha express way. These are just the few I saw with my eyes when last I came to Owerri, THEY ARE BY NO MEANS EXHAUSTIVE! I had my university education at FUTO and I know Owerri and its environ like the lines on my palm! I witnessed the Achike Udenwa(8years) and Ikedi Ohakim(4 years) non can be compared to Rochas and he is barely two years old in Douglass house! My brother its obvious that you don't mean well for Imo state, please shed your crocodile tears for states like Abia, Delta, Anambra etc they are the ones that need your sympathy!
Was also surprised when I returned to owerri last hear and saw what he was doing. I worked in owerri during Achike's era and schooled in there during the earlier governors so Rochas has done quite well but there's still more to be done.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
drnoel:
Oh! Really, if u have something to say please say it, I've got nothing to hide. I don't like the man Rochas cos I happen to know and believe he is a snake (without sentiments, but then he won't have made the kind of money he did if he wasn't) but I strongly believe when someone has done and is still doing a good job. He should be praised for the one he has done so far, and encouraged for the ones he is about to do. That's my policy and that's why I made my statement (controversial as it may seem to u). If u doubt go to IMO state, his projects so far in the state are in danger of turning me into a believer.
i actually wrote that because i remember you once writing that his projects were stalled and have remained on the same level for a long time.you were actually replying to one Lord Naya's post.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Eziachi: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Agukagu: [i][/i]

Thank you for seeking clarification. I will give a few instances

1.The policy of anybody that can build road and can finance it should come to Imo State and work exposed us to charlatans and non professionals. There was no pre-qualification of these contractors.

2. Quality checks in Civil engineering starts from planning stage and continues during monitoring and evaluation till the project is delivered. There is no supervision during construction so some road contractors place laterite on top soil. The quality of the laterite in most of the places is nothing to write home about. Civil engineering professionals know that all these roads are waste of our meagre resources because they will not last and to fix them we have to scrape the asphalt, the laterite and the top soil before building proper roads. In other words Imo will spend money on demolition and disposal before rectifying these works. Allowing a contrator to finish and then coming to tick quality parameters after construction shows that the supervising team is technically deficient. Many of the work components are no longer visible or measurable at this stage. The intergrity of the structure can not be guranteed if certain standard constuction procedures and methodologies were not adopted during construction.

3. The roads were awarded at about N40million per KM and no contractor is allowed to do more than 5km. This amount is too meagre to deliver a sound road - ofe di nma bu ego. No contractor can economically deploy batching plant, compactors, rollers, etc for such a short stretch of road project. With these there is no how these contractors can deliver on quality.

4. Who are those manning our technical ministries/parastatals like Works, public utilities, water board etc? I have nothing aginst appointing politicians to man these ministries but he should have looked for technocrats. Imo is highly endowed with human resources

Visit cities like Uyo, Akure, Enugu Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt etc and you will appreciate the beauty of quality and professionalism. Imo would have been better off with proper planning and taking scope of work commensurate with the resources of the state. The volume of earth moving works going on in several places shows an administration working without budget or sound cost management plan. Imo does not have that kind of money if our governor understands the cost implication of finishing what he started. Demolition and earth movement(clearing) constitutes less than 5% of the cost of a project

Ok, I now get your point, but for the fact that you cannot be paid if your job is substandard is a whole reason despite saying N40m is a small amount to achieve quality for a km road, maybe if you are a contractor, I will say , but you are not and my cousin who is a contractor and already well equipped with materials is making lots of profit because he has the materials.
You don't buy a new bulldozer per kilometre road you do. Do you? So if you have equipment, that money will be mainly spent toward labour mostly.

So I believe Okorocha policy has killed rogue contractors that doesn't have a spade but only run around to hire and rush their work out of business. Which mean, if you are a real contractor with the funds of your own and equipment, you can do as many 5km roads as you can in a year and that is where you make your profit.
Like I said, based on the road where my country home is situated, the standard is well above the Nigerian standard I use to know.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Abagworo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
drnoel:
Was also surprised when I returned to owerri last hear and saw what he was doing. I worked in owerri during Achike's era and schooled in there during the earlier governors so[b] Rochas has done quite well but there's still more to be done.[/b]

@bolded. I'm so in support of you. A lot more is still undone but anyone saying Rochas has not done anything is only peddling falsehood. Owerri is actually the finest city in the East if all parameters are put into consideration. Orlu by the end of this year could also be among the most developed cities in the East. So when one counts Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and Owerri, Orlu comes next. That alone is a legacy achievement. To build a new city is not a day's job. I've not been to Mbaise and Okigwe but I have information of infrastructural miracles going on in those places as well.

However that is not enough as more is needed from him and not merely road construction and beautification. Akwa-Ibom for example is wallowing in poverty despite the huge allocations and massive road constructions. There are no cars to use the roads and no modern houses to adorn the new layouts. No money for residents to pay for flight in the new airport and low turn out of tourists.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Abagworo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
drnoel:
Was also surprised when I returned to owerri last hear and saw what he was doing. I worked in owerri during Achike's era and schooled in there during the earlier governors so Rochas has done quite well but there's still more to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Extends VAIDS Deadline To June 30, 2018 / Sanwo-olu Swears In Commissioners, Journalists Denied Access Into Auditorium / Fire Guts Alaafin Of Oyo’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.