Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry (696 Views)

Fry Centre Biz: Sales Lady/woman Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by Biokez(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2013
The nigeria educational system is nofin to write home about these days, I am a student of delta state polytechnic and curently on my hnd finals. The first ever femail rector that we have is nortin to write home about, she granted admition to whoso ever that applied for to the school with out proper screaning, now the whole school is jampacked with too many students and yet there aint enof classes , see the way students are standing outside a lecture hall like we are stl in the 80's. Now the most upsetig tin is that she now wants to take back the admitin from these student after they h
ave payed there school fees....fellow nigerians tell me is this how a mother should behave?

Re: Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by rekeson: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2013
U ought to be stripped of any degree u have ever acquired. U are an embarrassment to grammar
Re: Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by pweetytonie(f): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2013
I am sure you are one of the people that were admitted without proper screening
Re: Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol. My gosh!
Re: Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2013
lolx.

OP,if your complains are genuine then lodge a complain to the appropriate quarters and in proper English. smiley
This should be in the education section,btw.
Re: Delta Statepolytecnic On Fry by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Guy, go n learn spelling of words. D English is good, not much grammatical errors jus spelling errors. Go back to d basic

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Up Coming Haliburton Interview Needed Pls / Why Most Organisations Don't Call Back After Interview? / Autocad, P&id, Autoplant, Pdms Training In Lagos For Jobseekers & Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.