Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Waste Of Internet Resources - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Waste Of Internet Resources (748 Views)

Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money?? / Is Learning Web Design A Waste Of My Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waste Of Internet Resources by mecussey(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2008
I cant believe that I stay on the internet atleast 12hrs everyday, and never achieved anything for 2 years now. People tell me they made this and that recently on the internet everyday, Is mine different? though it has been contributing on research but cash, no way. Dont get me wrong, I am not talking about illegal biz, I meant good money. I have tried Google ads and all every web guru have posted in Nairaland, all to no avail, I am sure am not utilising what I have untill I lose it, getting it free could be responsible for all these failure, assume I buy it, I would have concentrated. Is nt these "waste of internet resources" many Nigerians struggle to pay for?
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by niyyie(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
"Know something about everything and everything about something".
You need to identify something and specialize. Learn everything about your area of specialization, have a focus and you can be sure of success.
Proper knowledge is power.

Good luck with your future endeavours.
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by Afam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
@mecussey,

How many times have you bought anything online?

If you don't usually buy stuff online what makes you think everyone will now send money your way unless they have a very good reason to.

Before you can make money you must be able to provide services or products that people need, not what you think they need because you cannot force them to part with their money.

Hardware or software, opportunities abound everywhere, just be focused and make it a point of duty to have relevant and correct information about anything you want to talk about, it helps a great deal.
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by my2cents(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2008
As my Dad used to tell me many, many years ago, "Education isn't for everyone". The statement sounded harsh back then but as I have grown older, I can see wisdom in it. Now, extrapolating this statement to the internet, making money via the internet isn't for everyone.

Lesson: If you can't seem to make it via the internet, find another way. Just as there are many roads to get into Lagos, I am sure there are many roads to success.

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
my brother have you had the word NICHE for the fact that you are spending hour online doesn't mean you will make money you have to identify a niche and focus on it and the reason why most people do not succeed online is because they are not focus and they are not doing the right business
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by webpro(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2008
Well for Money to be made, it simply depends on the type of internet business you are going to involve yourself in, personally this is what i would advise you do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step one: Research some of the hottest products in super niches, like health and general fitness: 6 pack abdomen, fat loss, weight loss, depression e.t.c Romance: dating and romance.
I wouldnt advice you start with internet marketing products cos as a newbie the competiotion will just be too much for you to cope.

After this is done,

Step Two: Repackage the products, could very well be a resale right products or private label right product. get some here www.myfreegiveaway.com, www.operationblackbox.com, e.t.c and rewrite the sales letter,

Step Three: Prepare about 10 presale letters which will be sent to your subscribers, get an autoresponder, free will do for now, get one @ www.freeautobot.com, www.myfreefollowup.com e.t.c

Step Four:get a website and upload your product ( Optional, you could go with email marketing), Advertise in a local daily or advertise in a targetted paper. list in your local bank account to recieve money locally.

Step Five: All you need to do is just walk into the bank confidently to cash your money.

Now have this in mind that this will not guarantee the 100,000 naira you are hoping to achieve, the only thing that will make it come through is the product you choose. cos a hot product and a nice advert will draw the traffic to you.

Calculations for this steps
Step 1: #300 just one overnight will do
`` 2: #900 for repeated night browsing over a period of 3 days
`` 3: #600 for two days, you dont actually have to write anything if you search well using google, you'll find everything you need, fast.
`` 4: #1500 (Optional) for a domain and free webhosting for a year. and #6500 for advert on sde
`` 5: #200 Miscalleneous
-------------------------
Total: #10000 to make millions.

hit me for more info: 07031985934
Re: Waste Of Internet Resources by kenflipper(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
http://67.192.128.18/builder/demobuilder.htm

Amazing web building tool and web hosting packages, no more credit card barrier, payment in naira available as low as N31,500 Per Year. for further details visit

www.Kennwebdesigner.com

Proudly U.S based Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Metatag Keywords And Search Engine / How Do I Advertise My Stuffs On Websites? / I Need Help To Enable Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.