Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! (810 Views)

How Long Oooooooooo! / Istinlandbank Oooooooooo! / Zenith Oooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! by 4lami(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
i need a job urgently, am tired of staying @home i attach my cv

Re: Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! by allien002: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hello

am charles by name i want to tell you about a new site that pays people for reading there mails and you can be payed as soon as you money is up to $1000 you will recieve your payment through e-gold,palpay,western union etc and that site i will like you to try and sign up with this link am about to give to you

http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=charles111

thanks for your nice mail

charles allien
Re: Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! by seefar: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
You really do not need to be a computer guru to start a simple home business. all u need is time and ability to learn and be focused at what u want to do. which is about the reason why we have also decided to come up with a blog to help you all build confidence in your ability. You can check it up and improve your weakness.

http://wealthdreamland..com

we will also try to update it regularly. You are welcome
Re: Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! by seefar: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
thanks to all that sent in their mails on how we can make our blog better. and just to let u all know that we have added more articles. grin

(1) (Reply)

An Agriculturist Needed Urgently. / Apply For These Vacancies Now / Igi Calling For Medicals/letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.