Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Exporters and Importers of agro products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Exporters and Importers of agro products (2263 Views)

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / Portacabin Shipment To Cotonou - Freight Forwarders And Importers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters and Importers of agro products by OdewoleEmma: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Genuine Exporters of agro products in Nigeria who need agro products sourcing agent from Osun State,of Nigeria,contact me emmanuelodewole@yahoo.com or 07065058434
Re: Exporters and Importers of agro products by DeBarrister: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Good day to you,
I am well connected to a genuine cocoa farmer and dealer in Okada village, Ovia North East, Edo State. This is 100% genuine and all interested buyers can come down to the village themselves to inspect the product before buying.
I can help you supply in bulk to anywhere in Nigeria and worldwide. We give wholesale price at N320 per kilo and we supply in bags of 65 kilo per bag. Serious buyers can reach me on +2348164921778.
For once let nairalanders be confident in meeting people doing legit and genuine business without fear of scammers.
Re: Exporters and Importers of agro products by Ltrust(m): 3:30am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.
Re: Exporters and Importers of agro products by Amoshine(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello.
Please i need someone who knows about d nitty gritty of exportation business for a seminar event.
The person can mail me asap on amowonder@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Nylon Ziplock Bags / Becoming A FASHION DESIGNER / Best data plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.