Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Programming Trainees Needed - Fresh Grduates Willing To Learn Is Preferred. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programming Trainees Needed - Fresh Grduates Willing To Learn Is Preferred. (508 Views)

In Serious Need Of A Mobile App Developer. Willing To Pay "Reasonably" / Needed! Clever Web Application Programmer Willing To Work For Food / Any Archi Student Willing To Teach Me Archicad Or Revit Well And Willin To Teach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Trainees Needed - Fresh Grduates Willing To Learn Is Preferred. by Tolu19: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
A software company located on the Lagos mainland requires 4 fresh graduates with basic experience in programming languages and also has knowledge of database apps like Microsoft Access, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.

The software company would train these applicants on their existing software administration and also groom them to be able to develop our other developing softwares.

If you are willing to learn and give your best, then we are willing to make you a valuable addition to our team.

Interested person should send their information or Cvs to techsoftng@gmail.com on or before March 10th, 2013.

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Peepz I Need Ur Help 2lik My Sister Page On Fb / Opencart GST Module & Extension For India GST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.