Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU (875 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Angry Abia Traders Boo Gov Orji Over Poll Result / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by gistyinka(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
March 1st 2013.The university committee of Abia State University revokes the first degree awarded to former governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu. former governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu is now at war with the present governor of the state Theodore Oiji, Claiming him behind is First Degree Revokes. check out the tweet cut.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/03/orji-uzor-kalu-blast-gov-ta-orji-over.html
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by CrimzP(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Once you out of power you become nothing, that is why they fight tooth and nail to remain in power
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hahaha cnat stop laughing. When Orji Uzor Kalu betrayed the Ngwa people, he should have known that the short Ibeku man was not to be trusted nah. T.A Orji is stone minded,mere looking at him u wil even know that. Hahaah OUK u can't eat you Pri.ck and have it o. Your political progeny is after your fall
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by obinalihe: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Who told him you can't withdraw school certificates? They withdraw certificates in schools here in the UK even after 30 years especially if they found out you cheated or plagiarized and are able to justify it. They withdraw doctorates self. Two well known Germans lost their doctorates of over 20 years recently due to plagiarism. The certificate remains the property of the school. It is clearly written in all University handbooks.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by obinalihe: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
while i was writing my thesis in the UK on "corruption in Nigeria" in 2011, i came across a book that a former lecturer at ABSU wrote, claiming that OUK had paid them( Lecturers and VC) in order to attain his degree, and that he did not even have a secondary school certificate before getting into the school. so i think it is probably true....our leaders sha!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
obinalihe: while i was writing my thesis in the UK on "corruption in Nigeria" in 2011, i came across a book that a former lecturer at ABSU wrote, claiming that OUK had paid them( Lecturers and VC) in order to attain his degree, and that he did not even have a secondary school certificate before getting into the school. so i think it is probably true....our leaders sha!
. Enyi mechie onu nwuru anwu ebe ahu. Mgbe ono na abanye absu oge ahu owughi ya na T.A Orji so tulee uche?? People at home are crying that OUK and T.A Orji have done enough evil to the state, your busy talking nonsense because T.A pays you. As far as I blame OUK for suffering the Ngwa people,I blame T.A Orji for neglecting his duties for over 6years now simply because he is chasing a man who gave him "life" that he would never have dreamt of. T.A ji school sat na achi ochichi ka onye aboki na ere suya.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by Mrhod: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
what is NUC still waitin 4? act now or 4ever remain silent.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by patrikobi: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
how are we sure he has primary education,he is a tout ,don't u see how he speaks ,he is always counting his wordens,always finding it difficult to speak simple English...sorry OUK
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by patrikobi: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
OUK jaga jaga ,everything scatter scatter ,poor man dey suffer ,suffer ,gun shot in everywhere
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Blast Gov T.A Orji Over His First Degree Revokes By ABSU by patrikobi: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2013
are we still dwelling on OUk's issue,let this not bother us,OUK is just a wimp,he has got nothing,just that he was opportune to meet run-away success,apart from that he is never a material able to impart positively in the life of citizenry....

(1) (Reply)

RUBEN ABATI - Hypocrisy Unlimited / Insecurity: Buhari Should Be Held Responsible – Presidency / Boston Bomber Now In Custody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.