Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What App Would You Like To See - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What App Would You Like To See (782 Views)

What App/Software Will You Love To Have But Can't Afford? / What App/Startup Clones Would Be Successful In Nigeria Or Africa? / What App Is Used For Coding In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What App Would You Like To See by hoodboi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
I saw a post like this on a blog, and it was aimed at giving programmers ideas on what to develop. So what desktop application would you like to see created or on the market
Re: What App Would You Like To See by Javanian: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Must it be a desktop app?
Re: What App Would You Like To See by hoodboi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why I chose desktop apps is that it is gradually getting fazed out. Fresh ideas can improve it. But u cn pretty much suggest any sort of app
Re: What App Would You Like To See by Capnd143(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
I like defense sotwares! I would love to see a software that recognises different electronic signatures,overrides the electronic devices,takes control and initiates actions via another device. E.g a software that overides a an car electronics, trigers ignition,drives and controls the car, things of that nature. . . . .
Re: What App Would You Like To See by WhiZTiM(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
. . . A software that creates another software. ...Writes the code, compiles it, and deploys it.
Re: What App Would You Like To See by lordZOUGA(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2013
WhiZTiM: . . . A software that creates another software. ...Writes the code, compiles it, and deploys it.
you want a human consciousness app?
Re: What App Would You Like To See by lordZOUGA(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2013
hoodboi: Why I chose desktop apps is that it is gradually getting fazed out. Fresh ideas can improve it. But u cn pretty much suggest any sort of app
how is desktop softwares being fazed out? that developers prefer developing for the web(because it is easier) does not render desktop obsolete.
Re: What App Would You Like To See by Javanian: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2013
An app that lets you see an alternate reality...
Re: What App Would You Like To See by WhiZTiM(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2013
lordZOUGA:
you want a human consciousness app?
I wouldn't appreciate such software, but that's where I see software going in the next few decades. . .
Intelligent softwares... (attempt to put artificial life into a software)..., such software That will continue to help, and also doom humans...
Re: What App Would You Like To See by WhiZTiM(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2013
hoodboi: Why I chose desktop apps is that it is gradually getting fazed out. Fresh ideas can improve it. But u cn pretty much suggest any sort of app
desktop apps wouldnt even be close to out. in the next few decades!! ....
Computers will only get MUCH more powerful and smaller in physical size.

Maybe ...a revolution in its nature... Like single screen, multiple users.... 3D desktops on Holographic displays...
Virtual reality desktops... etc...
Still a long way sha...
Re: What App Would You Like To See by lordZOUGA(m): 2:50am On Mar 06, 2013
WhiZTiM:
I wouldn't appreciate such software, but that's where I see software going in the next few decades. . .
Intelligent softwares... (attempt to put artificial life into a software)..., such software That will continue to help, and also doom humans...
nah.. not going to happen. unless , then, processors are built with organic materials.
Re: What App Would You Like To See by lordZOUGA(m): 2:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Javanian: An app that lets you see an alternate reality...
boring
Re: What App Would You Like To See by lordZOUGA(m): 2:55am On Mar 06, 2013
an app that can tell me when NEPA wants to cut the power or when they want to restore it.
Re: What App Would You Like To See by Creatrixity(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2013
lordZOUGA: an app that can tell me when NEPA wants to cut the power or when they want to restore it.
Lol..very useful and practical in Naija..
Re: What App Would You Like To See by hoodboi(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2013
lordZOUGA:
how is desktop softwares being fazed out? that developers prefer developing for the web(because it is easier) does not render desktop obsolete.

i never said they are obsolete, by saying being fazed out i meant gradually and considering your statement you have also attested to that fact that traditional desktop apps are being fazed out.

(1) (Reply)

Forttan 77 / Facebook Access / You Can Only Find This On A Heavily Programmed Site Wite Yawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.