Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can I Go For A Masters Degree In Canada With A Cgpa Of 2.71? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Go For A Masters Degree In Canada With A Cgpa Of 2.71? (1041 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / Babcock Won't Let My Sis Graduate Despite CGPA Of 4.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For A Masters Degree In Canada With A Cgpa Of 2.71? by sparta300(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
HELLO,
I GRADUATED FROM ELECT/ELECT WITH A CGPA OF 2.71 AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GO FOR AN MSC DEGREE IN CANADA
PLS IS ANYONE AWARE OF ANY UNIVERSITY THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY ACCEPT ME WITH SUCH GRADE?
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED RESPONSE.
undecided
Re: Can I Go For A Masters Degree In Canada With A Cgpa Of 2.71? by fadedayo: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello Sparta,

My name is Femi Adedayo. Can you please furnish me with you phone number? I have a few questions to ask you re: admission process at Humber College. I look forward to you response.

My email is femi@femiadedayo.com

Thanks and God bless.

Femi
www.upforgrabsauto.com

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Announces 2013/2014 Post Graduate Forms / Nigerian Student Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University / Jonathan Says No More Negotiation With ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.