Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

APC Logo And Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Logo And Flag (38202 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Does Obama Want To Change The National Anthem And Flag?!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2013
Lanrefahm: How does dis affect d price of beans
It has no such effect whatsoever! However, the APC's agric policy, if implemented, might affect the price of beans.
We shall see if the party has any such policy though.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by seanet02: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

A semi- literate who interchanges the words "pack" and "park" and obviously pronounces them as same cannot design an intelligent logo. Don't mind his envious critisms. You are either the rubbish or the breeze.
Wicked Soul.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Snikaz(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank God. De broom selling business continues..... more more money this time.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by searay(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Broom is a vessel of dishonour.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ojbanja: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Xteristics of a good logo,:simplicity, informative, easy identification ,understandable,...APC logo have all these. Its therefore qualify to be a good logo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by pautex: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
bappahman: New APC flag and Logo...to be announced tomorrow Tuesday

wait oo no be ACN logo be dat? na dem first use broom nah.... kai barawo shocked
bappahman: New APC flag and Logo...to be announced tomorrow Tuesday

wait oo no be ACN logo be dat? na dem first use broom nah.... kai barawo

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by searay(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2013
koruji: Think deeper.
The broom is not just a symbol of sweeping, although that is sorely needed in Nigeria.
The broom is also a powerful symbol of togetherness as in you could break each broomstick individually with ease
But you will find it very difficult to break the broom.

It is exactly the symbol Nigeria needs to move forward.
Sweep the house clean and unify.

Who is deceiving you @ the bolded. This statement is outdated.

With a powerful cutting blade, one can easily destroy million bunches of broom.
Or do you mean unity? Sorry with one IED bomb everything can scatter.
Broom still remains a vessel of dishonour.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Reference(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Scarpon: looks more like ACN

Exactly. So much for partnership. What else will the ACN sacrifice to make this thing work. Doesn't look good.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Bharbieface(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman: $
May be add a dustin too

a trash can wud be preferable...looks cool to me tho since evry symbol on it has a meaning
Re: APC Logo And Flag by searay(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2013
ojbanja: Xteristics of a good logo,:simplicity, informative, easy identification ,understandable,...APC logo have all these. Its therefore qualify to be a good logo.
Must it be broom? Why not use something like GARRI which can be easily identify by all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2013
searay: Must it be broom? Why not use something like GARRI which can be easily identify by all Nigerians?
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by playcharles(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2013
i will vote for APC only if buhari does not contest as presidential canditate and also not the president of the political party
Re: APC Logo And Flag by theripper: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Blueboy0402:
An old man once said to me "life is a mystery and only few people are endowed with the wisdom to unravel it". You have poured venom on Afam and extended it to the Igbo nation just because he (Afam) expressed his opinion on APC party logo. Is Afam not entitled to his opinion? Why this expression of bitterness on the Igbo's just because Afam disagree with your paties choice of logo? Who then is the tribal bigot, you or Afam? Why not remove the log from your eyes before removing the speck from Afam's eyes?

A good politician knows there are no permanent friend or enemy in politics. If you know this, what then can you deduce from the marriage between ACN+CPC+APGA(Rochas)+ANPP?
What is the difference between the killer party PDP and your new bride APC? Will there be any change in the quality of an old wine in a new bottle? As far as I'm concerned, PDP=APC and APC=PDP. It is not yet time to shout uhuru!

U really have time to bandy words with a knave. He is a paid ACN agent who sees Igbos as the cause of his dementia. All he can do is rant like the mad man he "h-is" known to be.

3 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
It becomes my headache if this party is the alternate to PDP. if they can get a simply logo right then it means they're not likely to get anything right.

When the killer party is swept out, it can be remodify if need be. Chill out.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ochukoccna: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by jadakiss213(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Demdem:

The killer party is a stubborn party. Sending them packing is serious business. The broom symbolizes what the packer can't give. Together, we can sweep the curse of a party away.
if sweeping away PDP is d only thing APC has to offer,then we are in serious trouble

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by ochukoccna: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!
You speak foolishly without a sense of history
And regardless of the 40 laptop's zombie attacks on Buhari's person, nothing sticks
This overthrow of democratic govt line is your new tar brush
I laugh in Ijo
If I was Buhari,I would swiftly did what he did over again if the chance beckons afresh
Expect nothing different wben a 'democracy' is fueled by greed,looting,nepotism,class elevation @ state expense,insecurity and all sorts of horrors
Just what is happening now
Alhaji Shehu was a 'good' man surrounded by rogues just like your 'good(?@#)' boss is surrounded by criminals
Only that your boss trumps the Anini's of this planet
The same fate of Alhaji Shehu awaits him along with gaol time
As for Tinubu, let EFCC do their job properly

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by tolsaac: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Obiora4life: STOP ATTACKING AFAM,

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. cool cool

THE LOGO IS UGLY...PERIOD
Mumu period!!!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2013
jadakiss213: if sweeping away PDP is d only thing APC has to offer,then we are in serious trouble

The starting point. For real progress, that is the vital first step.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2013
Must everything be tribal?? ..failed citizenry! Failed state!!

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Kells677(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2013
Hw does dat concern me *continue drinkin my garri wit dettol if i dnt tk kia of my slf who wil*

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by tolsaac: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2013
ojbanja: Xteristics of a good logo,:simplicity, informative, easy identification ,understandable,...APC logo have all these. Its therefore qualify to be a good logo.

One million LIKES
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2013
Kells677: Hw does dat concern me *continue drinkin my garri wit dettol if i dnt tk kia of my slf who wil*

Please don't kill yourself o. Things will get better if the right set of nationalistic, selfless leaders are elected into office.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Kells677(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2013
Bharbieface:

a trash can wud be preferable...looks cool to me tho since evry symbol on it has a meaning
mehn u nid 2 go nd murder ur English teacher cos i cnt undastnd dis gbaguan ur spewin
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ArabOnpoint: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2013
See fake people wit fake life. Always addicted to suffering and smilling. How dem go use vacuum cleaner go sweep shit and decayed animals. Una funny o. I knw it only takes a sound mind to support an opposition. Una well done. Up Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Kells677(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan:

Please don't kill yourself o. Things will get better if the right set of nationalistic, selfless leaders are elected into office.
nt in dis century bro so u beta dream abt sumtin else *add more dettol 2 d garri*
Re: APC Logo And Flag by markize(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2013
So they could not even display a fraction of creativity in their logo...lol
Re: APC Logo And Flag by jadakiss213(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Demdem:

The starting point. For real progress, that is the vital first step.
me dont think so..the question is what does APC have to offer as an alternative to the PDP? we cant afford to jump from frying pan to fire.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2013
At least there should be a hint of the former logo of other parties in the merger as well , Abi na only ACN logo dem go show?
Re: APC Logo And Flag by njokujeoffrey(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2013
they should have used a better logo.....dont c anytin special about dis....
Re: APC Logo And Flag by tolsaac: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2013
James Lucia: aLot of Nigerians can not embrace innovations cos of fear of the unknown. of what benefit is pdp to you since 1999? please let us give APC a chance who knows, they may alliviate a lot of things.

One millions likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.