Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here (74007 Views)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by wonda26(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2013
To clarify all. Today's (8th March) test was for GSK graduate trainees. I applied for Nestle graduate trainees also, & i have been sent a text to choose my test centre online, which i have done & they wrote that an invite wud be sent to us on monday 11th march for †ђe test (Graduate Trainees). So my believe is that, those of you who have an invite to write test for Nestle on 9th March isn't for Graduate Trainees, probably Medical delegates. So if it is graduate trainees u applied for, just go online, fill ur test center, & await ur invite.
As for †ђe test, it is just as has been said previously. The test isn't †ђe hardest test at all, but no enough time, so †ђe test actually tests for speed & accuracy. So develop your strategy to achieve this. May God bless us with our desired jobs. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by akinjosh(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2013
konfirm:

Guy no expect anything fro those that writE todAy,just be calm tomorrow ll be fine....they are all SelfiSh and not willing to sinC morning they finish I wish them the appointment letters soon(for their mind duo)

I can't believe folks are still as careless as dis wt deir words. U shldnt just jump into conclusion even wen u r d one in need of help. God help ur careless tongue n brain

4 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by onyinyechiuwah(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2013
kissPls
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Vincyril(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=Broadway5007]

pls i got anoda mail meant for ayes4omon@yahoo.com invitin me for medical delegate test on 20th at ilupeju. Meanwhile i wrote apt test on 8th of march 4 graduate trainee @uniben. Pls, is dia any1 wt such mail cos am confused.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by playto(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2013
eimuhb:

To add to the quote, the verbal and numerical are 17mins each while the abstract is 16mins.
Speed and accuracy is of essence.

Success!

Thanks bro for the info..atleast uve gvn us a glimpse into the questions...with gratitude cn u plz share wth us d kind of questions to expect unda each section...u r appreciated
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2013
onyinyechi uwah: kissPls wats ∂ name of ∂ nearest bustop to chams city frm ojuelegba

Enter Ikeja bus. Stop at Leventis. Cross over. Keep right. smiley
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by sunmibola1: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2013
@wonder26; pls can U give me d web addy whr U'l choose an exam centre...I lost d text message which included my passwrd nd username over a bad fone...wna try via dt site if dere is a way out.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Vee4ever: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2013
'sunmibola:
@wonder26; pls can U give me d web addy whr U'l choose an exam centre...I lost d text message which included my passwrd nd username over a bad fone...wna try via dt site if dere is a way out.
Even if you get the web address, you might not achieve much. The best you can do now is to send dragnet an email or give them a call to complain about the issue you're facing.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Aadegal: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2013
I Neva applied for medical delegate but applied for Graduate trainee. I got my invite for sayin I shld pick a center b4. 2pm on 11/3/2013. Pls any info abt. Dtest format will hlp.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2013
I went for gsk apptitude test @ dragnet on the 8th of March. It's 3 sections. Numerical 20 qs, verbal 20 qs, abstract 16 qs. It's a fairly difficult test. No calculators allowed (u wudnt even need one because the time is too short to be punching calc). Plsssss do not bring ur fones or wallet odawise u won't be allowed into the centre. All ur documents in a clear bag. Best of luck.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2013
I also applied for graduate trainee for nestle and I have been asked to pick a location thru a text msg I got ysterday. Plsss anyone who has inside knowledge about the format of the aptitude test or who has dragnet questions shl or gse should plsss send to my email folarin@hotmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by hirety(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
For those that ve done dragnet test before, pls help!
I don't ve any form of IDcards except voters' card and my expired school IDcard. Will I be allowed to take the test? Before wasting my money and time cos I'm outside lagos. Tnx
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by nenoo(f): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
U can use ur voters card. Also print ur invitation. Where re u coming from?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by kaxhi: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls any1 with dragnet pass questions shld pls share to kachi_lebron24@yahoo.com and God will bless u wit success IJN Amen.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by hirety(f): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
nenoo: U can use ur voters card. Also print ur invitation. Where re u coming from?

From IB. Hw do I find my to Chams city from ibadan?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
hirety: For those that ve done dragnet test before, pls help!
I don't ve any form of IDcards except voters' card and my expired school IDcard. Will I be allowed to take the test? Before wasting my money and time cos I'm outside lagos. Tnx
Not to pull u down, but u shud try and get a form of ID like international passport or driving license. I will suggest u come with all the I'd cards u have and maybe one of ur official docs like waec cert or bsc cert. Best of luck.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by kismo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
hirety:

I am also going from Ib. If you don't mind we may go together. Though I am not sure if I will have to go a day before the test, as I have another oral interview on Tuesday at the same Ikeja. I pray they don't clash. send a mail to me contactkismo@yahoo.com.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by tony1918(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
hirety:

from Ib take a bus to lagos and drop at ojota take another bus to ikeja and drop at leventis ..you can ask anybody you are going to chams
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by tony1918(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
hirety:

from Ib take a bus to lagos and drop at ojota take another bus to ikeja and drop at leventis ..you can ask anybody you are going to chams..best of luck
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
12 inches!:
I also applied for graduate trainee for nestle and I have been asked to pick a location thru a text msg I got ysterday. Plsss anyone who has inside knowledge about the format of the aptitude test or who has dragnet questions shl or gse should plsss send to my email folarin@hotmail.com Thanks in anticipation.

I also applied for the graduate trainee for nestle and I got a text msg containing username and password but wasn't asked to pick a location. I actually thought it was for GSK until I realized the password was different. I've sent a mail to dragnet for inquiries.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
playto:

Thanks bro for the info..atleast uve gvn us a glimpse into the questions...with gratitude cn u plz share wth us d kind of questions to expect unda each section...u r appreciated

The numeric is shl style - graphs, tables, charts and no calculator.

U can check www.assessmentday.co.uk for practice questions.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
@eimuhb hello. Pls this format u speak of, is it for Nestle test or Glaxosmithkline? And does the verbal involve pickin the two statements which are true? Tanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Damas60. Pls was the nestle test the normal verbal, numeric and abstract? And does the verbal involve pickin the the two whicch are true?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Omamusi(f): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Can some one pls give us a clue regarding the nestle aptitude test? Just confused as per what to study
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by nenoo(f): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
hirety:

Ibadan to Ojota.
Ojota to Maryland.
Then Maryland to Ikeja(On ur way to Ikeja, drop at Leventis. There is an Army Barrack around)
Ask of Chams City
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by hirety(f): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thank you all
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Xymma(f): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Vincyril:

here is my email; vincyril@yahoo.com. Pls also send 2ma mail. Tnx
Vincyril:

here is my email; vincyril@yahoo.com. Pls also send 2ma mail. Tnx

Pls I need d sample questions 2. Herez my email tana4456@gmail.com. Tnx and GOD bless
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eimuhb(f): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Mikesuccess: @eimuhb hello. Pls this format u speak of, is it for Nestle test or Glaxosmithkline? And does the verbal involve pickin the two statements which are true? Tanks

it's for dragnet, the company handling both gsk and nestle gt recruitmt.
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by kcpumpin(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2013
eimuhb:

it's for dragnet, the company handling both gsk and nestle gt recruitmt.
Plz o, for peeps that haven't gotten any such message to fill in location of test does that mean they may not be part of this nestle test? I'm really worried cox I haven't been sent this message that happens to be flying but I applied. And I believe they (dragnet) no longer write tests in several days batches just 1 day. So do u think I should be bothered. Please whom do I adress my complaints to. Help please. Anybody?
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by eminex(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Xymma:

Pls I need d sample questions 2. Herez my email tana4456@gmail.com. Tnx and GOD bless

pls if any has got d sample test to should kindly e-mail it to emmy_d_one@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by Gloswety: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls if u have materials for d test pls forward to me glospet11@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here by rosemary2k07(f): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2013
I got the same invite on 8th march to choose location before 2pm on mon (11th march). I want to know if those that were for 9th has written and what they applied for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Updated Job Alerts / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.