Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) (30228 Views)

I’m Not Dating Falz, Funke Akindele Cries Out / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian / Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by buskeske: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
dominique: I'm trying to recollect if she was particularly close to any of the recently departed. She could be faking it. She should have at least be more subtle about it. Just like stella damasus giving one of her trademark cries, who won't know she's acting?

Funke is close to Bisi Komolafe
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by ibitomisi: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
what a pity!!!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]These poor celebs. Abeg, make I no be celeb o, as they can never do anything right. Denrele cried too much at Goldie's funeral. Denrele smiled too much at Goldie's candle event. Now poor Funke. She saw pictures of late Nollywood actors and sorrow full her body, but she overdid her tears. Subtle ke? undecided[/size]

Its all about striking a balance. When you overdo or underdo certain emotions, don't be sruprised when you get called out. I've seen this type of crying one too many times in her movies for it to look believable to me. If I go to a memorial and see someone looking cheerful on one side and another crying loudly and rolling on the floor. I'll ask them the same question in my mind, who are you kidding.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
buskeske:

Funke is close to Bisi Komolafe

Noted. But Bisi died over two months ago. Why is she crying like she died yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
She should clap for herself.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by megareal: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
undecided According to some Nairalanders; Funke use a padlock on your tear ducts. undecided SMDH.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by zaza1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Were her armpits crying as well?I can see more tears there undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
dominique: Noted. But Bisi died over two months ago. Why is she crying like she died yesterday?

[size=13pt]Smh.[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
zaza1: Were her armpits crying as well?I can see more tears there undecided

[size=13pt]Kai. Wetin Funke do una? No be the same heat wave she dey feel? Or maybe celebs can't sweat either angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by tpia5: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
so people havent yet gotten the message of who to weep for.

not so much others as for your own self.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by kooto(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
she is human also, despite her proffession; that is an emotional period, I don't think she is acting.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
This biatch is soooo furgly! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by cork2011: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
I refuse to comment.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
i join her to cryyyyyy
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Were the air conditioners not working?
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Elise1: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
what a show, it was a flop. and crying? please safe that for Jenifa part3.
first: the star of the show (the bar) Funke came one and half hour late and with a face
that is so disgusting and annoying, not even an apology for coming too late whilst attendee were left outside in the scorching sun.
Second: i am sure the organizers had to combine the 3pm and 7pm show because of the late start of the first show
i used to respect her but after (the bar) show, i now have a rethink and also know that whatever show organized
by last Sunday's team is better not attended.
i only regret buying the ticket- myschewwww, shio
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by mawuqueyan(f): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Eeyah cry may their souls RIP...
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Artistree: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Acting or not, every one has a particular time for Sober Reflection...this was her's.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Ivynwa(f): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
The deaths in that industry has got out of hand, what are we waiting for to say that?
When Sam Loco passed I was like "Oh gosh, I really like his sense of humour" and then Enebeli went on, I was covering my mouth like "wow".
The recent Justus Esiri announcement was unbelievable to me and when it dawned on me that it's true I was speechless. Couldn't even find a word to post in the threads opened about that. I mean----- shakes my head-----I am speechless again. What is wrong? We bind every spirit of dying and falling down like that, wetin? May God help us o-o-o.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by TUMIC(m): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2013
So it is now a crime to cry outside again in Nigeria?
Stupid people don't worry when UNA own turn go come I bet u
You go weep because cry go too small
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by tpia5: 3:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Elise1: what a show, it was a flop. and crying? please safe that for Jenifa part3.
first: the star of the show (the bar) Funke came one and half hour late and with a face
that is so disgusting and annoying, not even an apology for coming too late whilst attendee were left outside in the scorching sun.
Second: i am sure the organizers had to combine the 3pm and 7pm show because of the late start of the first show
i used to respect her but after (the bar) show, i now have a rethink and also know that whatever show organized
by last Sunday's team is better not attended.
i only regret buying the ticket- myschewwww, shio

maybe she didnt want to be there, the photos and her demeanour are obviously somehow.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by mystikal(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2013
Table Leg :
The only think i see is the sweaty armpits region!
Eeeeek

thought I was the only one
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by adisa204(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Akshow: Op, Dont forget she is a fantastic actress.
imagine wat u sayin,do u mean because dey re actors nd actresses dey can't even cry 4 death of someone dey shared d stage woth in one of der days alive must she always act mind u I was der nd it was really emotional dis aint actin.SMH
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Oludrex(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2013
Ivynwa:

The deaths in that industry has got out of hand, what are we waiting for to say that?
When Sam Loco passed I was like "Oh gosh, I really like his sense of humour" and then Enebeli went on, I was covering my mouth like "wow".
The recent Justus Esiri announcement was unbelievable to me and when it dawned on me that it's true I was speechless. Couldn't even find a word to post in the threads opened about that. I mean----- shakes my head-----I am speechless again. What is wrong? We bind every spirit of dying and falling down like that, wetin? May God help us o-o-o.
Thousands of Nigerian Die everyday,we just dnt hear abt it..So two or three dead celebrity is not a big deal and there is no point of making a deal out of it
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by ibkgab001: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Only power horse Can!!! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by ayoade2: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
I see the bottles o. Perhaps, after they had a good cry, they might need to console themselves with some bottles of champayne

daprince-A:
so nobody is seeing the bottles am seein here.....hmmm!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
romanlaw: WHY IS SHE ALWAYS UGLY?
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Ivynwa(f): 12:56am On Mar 09, 2013
Oludrex:
Thousands of Nigerian Die everyday,we just dnt hear abt it..So two or three dead celebrity is not a big deal and there is no point of making a deal out of it

Do you think so dearie?
Do you think that it's not a big deal?
I was thinking that it is somehow for that number of deaths to be from one industry. It's not two or three of them, the people that can count will give you the numbers. E plenty. May God protect everybody Ojare.
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by Decelebrity(f): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
hummmmmmm,
diz kind my nigerian pple, haha person cry because her friend die,una say
na acting. mk una die too mk we cm act for una too. yeye fowl
Re: Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) by talk2chichi: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
It is well, we will all depart from this world one day, a day we do not know, may God help us all. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Adekunle Gold Blasts Nollywood For Using Song As Soundtrack Without Permission / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.