Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

How To Create Mobile Phone Applications - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Create Mobile Phone Applications (400 Views)

Xmas promo...Buy brand new 8G Android 2 Touchscreen Watch Mobile Phone at N8,500 / How To Buy Mobile Phone With Perfect Quality And Good Price? Where To Buy? / Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-3 Released:PSP SOFTWARES:APPLICATIONS:FIRMWARES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Mobile Phone Applications by cortechclub(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2013
I will like to share my experience on mobile
application creation. If you are interested in
creating mobile application for blackberry, iPhone
and Android or window mobile this is the best
solution for you.
They are many mobile application creator/builder
tools for you and to quickly turn your idea to
create mobile
application that can be submitted to the
application stores.
Mobile phone applications creators can allow
bloggers or webmasters to turn their blog/
website into a mobile application easily.
Follow this guide to create your mobile
application for monetize or for personal interest.
You can also have an application that provides
more complex for the users. If you are a small or
large business owner, running your social media
marketing for a band/musician or in charge of an...

Source:
http://www.cortechclub.org/2013/01/how-to-create-mobile-application.html
Re: How To Create Mobile Phone Applications by claycares: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Nice one. Any for games? I doubt.
Re: How To Create Mobile Phone Applications by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
An intetresting mobile phone applications tutorial. Already studying it.
Re: How To Create Mobile Phone Applications by cortechclub(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
4 game. U have 2 design ur application after that u will just comvert 2 any type u wnt. That's all. I will post dat 1 later.

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked New Iphone 5, 16gb For Sale @ Ibadan / Which Gs3 S Best, Intrnertional 1gb Ram...or At@t 2gb Ram Version / Videocon VT10 Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.