Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Make Your Weddings And Other Functions Colorful - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Make Your Weddings And Other Functions Colorful (529 Views)

12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Carrier Bags, Jotters And Other Gift Items For Your Weddings And Other Events / Exclusive Chocolate Fountain For Your Weddings And Events In Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Weddings And Other Functions Colorful by commissionerA: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Hello my name is Alfred i am from Delta State, i am Decorator with style and i will give you the best decoration you want on your party.

Lets talk about parties like Marriages, Birthday, Baby Dedication, Conference meeting, Governmental Functions and Receptions.

The word decorations is to make your party or occasions meaningful to what you are celebrating on, it gives you honor so as to make people sees you and recommend your occasions and even seek your concept in parties organizing.

What is Decoration

A decoration makes your party more exciting, more colorful and blazing with lots of attractions to the mind of people who attend the occasion and those who did not attend, but heard about it to say o i wish i knew.

To get that wonderful remark on your wedding or any other functions you need to call Mr Alfred on 07053960010 and i bet you, you will be glad you did.

Here are some pics of parties that have been covered.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot - Under 18 Football Tournament - 200k Grand Prize / Beautiful Wedding Gowns. / In Need Of Ushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.