Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) (2669 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Mercy Johnson's Post Baby Body -take It One Step At A Time / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Happy Birthday To Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by toria12(f): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Say hello to Mercy Johnson's baby, Purity Osebhajimente Okojie, aka Princess Purity, and 'little MJ'. Like & Share if you agree she's adorable!

Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wetin concern me to say hello. Am I a learner.?. And when this kind gist becomes news sef

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Dyt(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Awww
Purity
May ur days b long
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mercy johnson should stop forcing the ugly baby pictures on our face everynow and then

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by lilmax(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Dyt(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayswags: Mercy johnson should stop forcing the ugly baby pictures on our face everynow and then
Luk who's talkin
Baboon
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayswags: Mercy johnson should stop forcing the ugly baby pictures on our face everynow and then
even if you have deep seated hatred in your heart for mercy johnson,how can you say a thing like this about a cute infant that is God's creation.nawa o.too many frustrated and tormented souls here sha.smh
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by phalbat55: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
She's cute. Haters go n hug transformer cheesy
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2013
cry cry Absolutely Speechless!
Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Ivynwa(f): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2013
O duka Nne ye. (She is like her mother).
I just said it the way my people say it, some will get funny and say "O dewere anya, onu na imi ka Nne ye"(She keep eye,nose and mouth like her mama).
She looks lovely and may have a shape as dangerous as her mama's. I mean Mercy Johnson's shape dey give some wive's heart attack because when the hussy sees that shape he doesn't want to go to sleep anymore. He will want to watch that hot shape in the movie all night long. Lol lol.

berem: cry cry Absolutely Speechless!
Berem, wetin dey make you speechless at Nwa Me-e-e-r-c-y? ma oburukwa ndi be anyi (if na our people) , the way some people dey take elongate that name make it sound funny.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (PIC) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2013

(1)

2face Idibia Responds To His Babymama, Sunmbo Ajaba's Marriage To Pastor Adeoye / I'll Date Dammy Krane Over Wizkid, Davido & Iyanya -- Chidinma / Nicki Minaj Not Happy With Rihanna For Dumping Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.