Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Baby Deacon -nepios- By Kenneth E. Hagin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Deacon -nepios- By Kenneth E. Hagin (477 Views)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The Secret Of Success (i) By Kenneth Hagin / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Deacon -nepios- By Kenneth E. Hagin by sidespin: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
BABY DEACON (NEPIOS)

A deacon, a leader, (who) supposed to be setting an example in the church, got mad and wouldn't come (to church). I knew something happened because his wife kept coming. (SOME MEN WOULD BE IN A MESS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE GOOD WIVES.) I saw him in town and he would hardly talk to me. He was hard and cold, puffed up like a toad frog. His wife was a sweet person and I asked her, "What's wrong with him?" She said, "Oh, he's mad about something. He went home from church and went to bed. He wouldn't even talk to me for three days. I finally just asked him what was wrong. I thought maybe it was me. But it wasn't. And it's not exactly you. Somebody sat in his pew (chair). He always sits right here in the second pew, the second seat from the end. When he got here and someone was sitting there, he got so mad he stood up. He wouldn't sit anywhere else." A man like that isn't fit to be a deacon. God never planned that he would remain a spiritual baby. He wants us to grow spiritually. (Hb5:11,12-13) iiTm3:7 (Kenneth Hagin)

How important it is for we as Christians to grow up. That Deacon’s DIAPERS fell off him. That’s what spontaneously happens when one is immature. Whatever the cost, lets strive to be better in our earth-walk.

(1) (Reply)

Grace, Mercy, And Peace / Quit Grumbling And Complaining / Read This And Know This And Be Aware Of This Eternal Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.