Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude (15849 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Nigeria Owes Obasanjo For His Foresight, Says Pdp / Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by omowolewa: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yes, you have to be grateful to the great man.

GEJ, you owe him!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Chanchit: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh..! Is that true..? I can see how you and your attack dogs are paying him the gratitude.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Maxymilliano(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo, I'm a Nigerian but sorry I don't owe you any gratitude...
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by alosnika: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
jas_o: Yeah! he's right, for given us chain of dummy as president.

He did not...you guys voted for them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by earthgreeners(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oludrex: I think bro Joe is right to have said that Knowin fully well that obasanjo terrible administration is far better than his.. HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN BUNS !!!

of course.....;According to a NLer, Making a Rat (GEJ) the CEO of this cheese factory (Nigeria) is one hell of an unpardonable sin OBJ committed!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by watchindelta(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
uncle joe how? shocked becuse him put u in power cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by PBundles(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dont they have this twisted, Obasanjo OWES Nigeria debt.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by SammySpark0: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigerians are like sheep. Anything way anybody talk, them go agree. Who were those mumu's in the first few comments saying 'Tell them' & 'True talk'? Una dey craze ni?
Owe debt gratitude for what? U guys should concentrate on paying the actual monetary debts u already owe. Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by charlesakhen(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
De_law: OBJ is one of the greatest things nigeria has ever had.
PRA 2004, GSM, FEDERAL CHARACTER, NAFDAC, EFCC to mention but a few. Happy birthday baba

Nigerians Owe Obasanjo Nada. Rather he owes Nigerians Lotsa explanations for all the thievery that hapenned during his tenure. Whatever Good obasanjo did...it was his job. U don't employ someone to sweet your house and he does his job well and u end up owing him gratitude...that's BS!

No offense...methinks Jonathan's got something fundamentally wrong with his thinking. I guess tomorrow some idiot acting as a mouthpiece to another government wil ask us to be thanful to Jonathan for not taming BH.

We need less of politiking and more of real work. Assholes!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by egift(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
"I am paying OBJ on behalf of Nigeria. Be grateful guys. Am paying what you owe"

"IBB is my god father"

"Tony, Bode, Atiku, Dokubo are all my pal"

- Oga Presido
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Excellentspirit(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Truly,Nigerians lack respect for their president. None of u ll even be better.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Biggyd2: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
During campaign they were friends. wink Later e be like say dem con dey fight. undecidedSmall time dem go church for Aso Rock con be paddy again. undecidedMe I no know wetin go happen tomorrow sha. D one weh I know be say, dis papa and pikin know demsef well well. Oga Jonah make you speak for yasef o! lipsrsealed. Make I park well sef make dem pass. lipsrsealed. Shioor!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by missjo(f): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
DEATH TO ALL YOU POLITICAL HEAVY-WEIGHTS! DEATH TO ALL YOU FORMER MILITARY HEADS OF STATE! DEATH, YOU HEAR ME? DEATH TO YOU ALL!
Bunch or ret*ards celebrating idiocyncracy.
President Jonathan, you're excempted anyway. its not your fault you are the way you are
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by oniwo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Obj for president 2015 till eternity

Olusegun Ishola Osewa for President 2015. Wash out
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
That's true
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Orikinla(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
madone: Yes oh God bless obj for us all

[size=28pt]FOR PERMITTING SHARIA STATES AND THUS GIVING WINGS TO THE INSURGENTS CALLED BOKO HARAM AND CAUSING THE UNFORTUNATE DEATHS OF OVER 10, 0000 INNOCENT NIGERIANS SINCE 1999 TO DATE.[/size]
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nonybb: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
I thank him for kicking biafran soldiers blackass.

tongue
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by egift(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
How much of Nigeria's money is in OBJ's stomach? If we owed, we have paid in surplus. Sadly, he is still taking addional payments till date.

No, Nigerians are not owing him - He need to start paying back!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by AkinDavid2: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
It should start first with GEJ..Lead by example. undecided
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by 5alive(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Baba iyaobo....
Hbd!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
IMO,I think Baba's Govt recorded a lot if success for Nigerians....despiteut was highly corrupt.Money been dey flow wellllllla and opportunities to be a made person was almost everywhere.Things are hard now even for some rich persons....not like before.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by dady12: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
enough of all this nonsense mr president.when nigeria economics is on the verge of collapsing ,you are there saying rubbish on someone that enrich himself and yourself with the national cake that we nigerians are still owing him.for what?ok,pay him because both of you knows how you are managing the country teasury.OBJ celebrate bithday,fine it is ok and we wish him more years but opening your mouth and say nigeria owe him, isa big joke of the mellinium,if you own him personally for projecting you as deputy president,then meet him and pay your dept not nigeria
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by 8686(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
I really don't understand these people n their A.s.s-kissing ways. Why do we have to idolize people who should relish the opportunity to serve. If the position was so demanding, how come they find it hard to vacate the seat when their tenure is over? This is really pathetic, coming from a president who can't deliver an impromptu speech without the help of a typed doc. My prayer is that GOD blesses Nigeria with leaders, not rulers. Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by kcsider: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
I no follow owe anybady any bul..sh...t Anu mpama
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by peterprecious: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nairalandwrs, pls learn how to respond to issues without insult. You don't insult your leaders bt you pray for them for God's wisdom.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by nke001: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
MIND GAME!

Watching from outer space.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by larryh539: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
The old man tried...buh thts not the koko for now. Its jobs, industrialisation, technology, security intelligence etc thts d koko!
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by nke001: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
peterprecious: Nairalandwrs, pls learn how to respond to issues without insult. You don't insult your leaders bt you pray for them for God's wisdom.

I bet you my fellow country man, if Nigerians should shower just 10% of the prayers made on behalf of these so called leaders on you, you should have become the most blest and happiest personality ever known!

GOD SAVE NIGERIA,

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by Maxidoe(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yes indeed Nigerians should be greateful to OBJ for spending 16 billion dollars on power and yet we have no light, and Nigerians should also be greateeful for the billions earmarked for turn around maintainance of our refineries and yet never produced refined fuel, should be grateful for the billions voted for the benin ore highway and was never done,and also grateful for the thousands that died as a result of sharia riots, for the transorp and other public institutions he sold to his cronies,girlfriends and assocciates,and indeed the people of Zaki biam and Odi will always be grateful to him,and also we should not forget to be grateful for how he reformed our electoral process turning into selection instead of election,and also giving us a dying man as president and a daft clueless fisherman as his vicee and eventually president, yes indeed we should be grateful for all this.Fu-cking Retardinho.
Re: Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude by ibide(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
GOD go PUNISH ANY BODY WEN DEY DELETE MY POST . any way lucky jo go and pay OBJ the debt u are owning him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB / Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.