Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? (5186 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by trendystuf(f): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Scientific research showed that children can’t recognise erotic scenes. Instead they see 9 dolphins.On the other hand, adult’s mind is rather “corrupted” so adult person may have problems spoting 9 dolphins at first eye glaze.

If you have trouble spoting dolphins in the first 6 seconds, then your mind is heavily corrupted, and you are seriously obsessed with sex! …better go and pray for forgiveness

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/what-do-you-see-in-this-photo.html

Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by nedu2000(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Chei!!!my mind done spoil o,I still can't identify the dolphins embarassedin fact there r И̣̣̣̥o dolphins jor
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
How did you know that one might have trouble struggling with the pix if u urself aint a 4kin hypocrite... All I c is a man and a woman wanting to get tinz done grin
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by fizzle344: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
If you look very well and take your dirty mind off. You will see the dolphins.
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
I see 8 dolphins. What is the talk about minds being corrupted undecided
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by eddy1977(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yep
9 dolphins.
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
I see a sexx position 9 times.
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
loooooooooooool i dont see any dolphins o ! grin grin
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by eddy1977(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
t-hazz:
Can't even see a trace of any Dolpin.

Between the woman s hands .her arms form two dolphons above the man s head. Two big dolphins with a baby.
The woman s right and left side.two dolphins. In fact from the woman s knees up, you can clearly see four Dolphins
Between the woman s crotch.one dolphin.

Find the last one....
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
eddy1977:

Between the woman s hands .her arms form two dolphons above the man s head. Two big dolphins with a baby.
The woman s right and left side.two dolphins.

Find the last one....
i still cant see it cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
lmao freaking hilarious... Well first all i c is 2 people gettn down 2 business and then i TRIED HARD 2 erase that 4rm my mind then focused on the whole pic and voila!!! There appeared six or is it seven dolphins i dunno, i saw dolphins tho!

Tip: focus ur gaze on d dark spot!
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by iamtrending: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
dolphins jumping into the sea
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by IZUKWU(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
eddy1977:

The woman s right and left side.two dolphins. In fact from the woman s knees up, you can clearly see four Dolphins

Find the last one....
i still can't see one dolphin.
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
IZUKWU: i still can't see one dolphin.
Then go and pray for forgiveness. Simple!
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
dvdon: I see a sexx position 9 times.

LWKMD grin

@OP, I saw a nude woman first, then a man behind her. My mind no even tell me say dolphin dey that picture at all until I went back to carefully examine it.
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by nedu2000(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kkkkk,I've seen dem.... grin
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by mytym(m): 2:42am On Mar 07, 2013
One can't see ALL the dolphins without seeing the cool dudes...can you? smiley
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2013
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

I asked my 8 year old what he saw and he said "a naked lady" angry
Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by switdick(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
undecided C'mon what corrupt mind are you talking about..lol

Any well sighted person with brain would first,see the exact and obvious portray of a standing man holding a n.aked woman from behind,which in my opinion is very eye-catching and provocative indeed to say the least tongue .

I think your post should have gone thus,anyone who sees the obvious not,is one with sexxuality defects ...Lmfao!!!! grin grin
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? by ORAFA(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hahahahaha.......dis is crazy! I saw dolphins after taking away 'dirty' thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days / Checkout This Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of The Great NELSON MANDELA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.