Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite (2430 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
To cut the long story short, A poster named Sagamite said that "dumb people" should not be allowed to vote cos they are the ones who mess up democracy by electing bad leaders. What he means is that those who vote in people like Fashola are intelligent, while those who vote in Jonathan are dumb.
what if the "intelligent ones" succeed in voting in Fashola and he ends up being a very terrible president? Doesnt this mean that the so-called intelligent people who voted for Fashola are now dumb?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Balling . . . . .who cares ?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Chanchit: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its impossible to stop dumb people from voting when you can't stop them from contesting. Eg:GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Where is the self- acclaimed intellectual God?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Tolexander: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Will there be a DUNBOmeter to measure the degree of the voters' dumbness at the polling units?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tolexander: Will there be a DUNBOmeter to measure the degree of the voters' dumbness at the polling units?

Thats another point. What he is asking for is totally stupid and impossible to achieve. How do we verify who is dumb and who is not at the polling unit?
Where is the butcher who threatened to slaughter me?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by asha80(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
sometimes i think that sagamite in real life is a psychatrist that treats cretins,fucktards and all the products of failed educational systems in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Let me put it here for moderators that this is voluntary suicide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1194195/best-way-correct-children/3#14608817

This guy volunteered for slaughtering out of his own free will. He has a right under the UN Human Right Charter to be slaughtered for being a person.

No one should deny him his rights!
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth: The title of this thread is a statement made by a Nairaland poster who bears the username Sagamite and prides himself as an intellectual who reasons like God. This is a thread he challenged me to open. I made several attempts to convince him that his statement was wrong, but in his usuall ways of claiming to have the wisdom of God, he has refused to accept that there is something wrong with his statement.
The reason he gave for his statement is that since "dumb" people cannot accomplish "simple tasks", there is no way they can accomplish the "difficult tasks" of electing a president of a country. Sagamite calls people who make common errors that are expected of human nature to be dumb people. In other words, he is saying that people who have made dumb decisions in the past should not be allowed to vote because of that. Now doesnt this sound crazy? If someone has made a dumb decision in the past how does this imply that he would also make a dumb decision of voting wrongly? If I make a dumb decision at some point, does it mean I am permanently dumb and therefore should not be allowed to vote? Everyone has made dumb decisions at one point or the other in life, and this means that if we are to follow sagamite's reasoning NO ONE WILL BE QUALIFIED TO VOTE!
Secondly he was stressing that electing a president is such a "complex task" that only people like him who are intelligent like a God can identify a good president and are qualified to vote. I had to ask him to prove how electing a president is such a difficult task that only rocket scientists can accomplish but hasnt done so.

SAGAMITE, THIS IS THE THREAD YOU CHALLENGED ME TO OPEN. HERE IT IS. WALK IN HERE AND DEFEND YOURSELF. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOMETHING SENSIBLE TO SAY, SHEATH THE OBSCENE WORDS YOU ALWAYS USE AND SPEAK WITH SOME CIVILITY OR ELSE THE MODS MAY CLOSE THREAD.

Even from your first post, you already demonstrated your fucktardism.

My saying dumb people, in an ideal setting, should not have a right to vote is not the same thing as saying people that do dumb things should not be allowed to vote.

Your little brain is struggling to comprehend that difference.

Do you get it or do I have to get a hammer to crack your head and SHOVE that as hard as possible in your thick head?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sagamite: Let me put it here for moderators that this is voluntary suicide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1194195/best-way-correct-children/3#14608817

This guy volunteered for slaughtering out of his own free will. He has a right under the UN Human Right Charter to be slaughtered for being a person.

No one should deny him his rights!

Whats the meaninig of this?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
asha 80: sometimes i think that sagamite in real life is a psychatrist that treats cretins,fucktards and all the products of failed educational systems in nigeria.

I try my honest and humble best, bruv.

Some cretins/fucktards are cured.

Some just become aware, admit they are cretins/fucktards and become more self-conscious when they are.

Some have the virus in their heads, making them cretins/fucktards, fighting had to stay and dominate their brain. So I hammer the virus a bit more.

1 Like

Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth, I dey wait o.

Hell fire is waiting for you.

Do you comprehende?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Even from your first post, you already demonstrated your fucktardism.

My saying dumb people, in an ideal setting, should not have a right to vote is not the same thing as saying people that do dumb things should not be allowed to vote.

Your little brain is struggling to comprehend that difference.

Do you get it or do I have to get a hammer to crack your brain and SHOVE that as hard as possible in your thick head?

Whats the hell are you talking about Mr? You are clearly advertising yourself as the dumb person you are refering to, and therefore should ban yourself from voting.
Who is a dumb person? How do we identify a dumb person? isnt it a person who does dumb things? Do you think you are making any sense in the part in bold? You have an option to correct yourself properly and walk out of this thread or further disgrace yourself.
Am still awaiting my slaughtering.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth:
Whats the hell are you talking about Mr? You are clearly advertising yourself as the dumb person you are refering to, and therefore should ban yourself from voting.
Who is a dumb person? How do we identify a dumb person? isnt it a person who does dumb things? Do you think you are making any sense in the part in bold? You have an option to correct yourself properly and walk out of this thread or further disgrace yourself.
Am still awaiting my slaughtering.

You are a person!

Now we see you do not only struggle to ratiocinate, you also struggle to comprehend.

You don't know how to identify a dumb person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you don't even know how to identify a(n) insane, fat, illiterate, dark, tall etc person? grin

Foool, a dumb person is a person who repeatedly and frequently demonstrates an inability in utilising his brain to a certain threshold level.

Not if someone does one dumb thing!

person, if Messi on one occasion has a bad game, that does not mean he is a bad or average footballer who is not great.

If some other professional player plays badly or mediocre-ly in most games, then he is not a great player.

And someone that plays ghastly everytime, who cannot even be a professional, is not a good player at all.

Can you see the slaughtering beginning? You feel the heat on the BBQ rack?

You should, you have been roasted on the rack before. cool
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
"dumb" is a relative term.

I'm sure there are people who consider sagamite dumb as well as vice versa.

We all vote despite this.

It's called a democracy for a reason.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
nnenna.1:
"dumb" is a relative term.

I'm sure there are people who consider sagamite dumb as well as vice versa.

We all vote despite this.

It's called a democracy for a reason.

Only a person like you can ever say a God like Sagamite is dumb.

That is why I advocate the end of democracy so fucktards like you don't dare have a say.

1 Like

Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Read carefully.

Never said you were dumb.

Sagamite:

Only a person like you can ever say a God like Sagamite is dumb.

That is why I advocate the end of democracy so fucktards like you don't dare have a say.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
nnenna.1:
Read carefully.

Never said you were dumb.

Dumb and Sagamite can NEVER be linked!

Not even if you line up all the professors at Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by GARRIx10: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Interesting thread

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Now we see you do not only struggle to ratiocinate, you also struggle to comprehend.

You don't know how to identify a dumb person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you don't even know how to identify a(n) insane, fat, illiterate, dark, tall etc person? grin

Foool, a dumb person is a person who repeatedly and frequently demonstrates an inability in utilising his brain to a certain threshold level.

Not if someone does one dumb thing!

person, if Messi on one occasion has a bad game, that does not mean he is a bad or average footballer who is not great.

If someone else plays badly or mediocre-ly in most games, then he is not a great player.

And someone that plays ghastly everytime is not a good player at all.

Can you see the slaughtering beginning? You feel the heat on the BBQ rack?

You should, you have been roasted on the rack before. cool

SAGAMITE, SAGAMITE, SAGAMITE. How many times did I call you? Try to stop over-rating yourself and accept you a normal human being with simple basic intelligence rather than claiming intellectual god.
For the second time at a stretch you are making absolutely NO SENSE. Go back to my previous post and tell me whether I asked: "isnt it a person who does a dumb a thing?" or whether I asked: "isnt it a person who does DUMB THINGS.
For your infomation, a dumb person is a dumb person. keep trying hard to escape your foolishness by twisting and re-defining everything. You messing up bro.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
They were linked immediately this thread was created.

Whether you said people were dumb or people did dumb things.

Or whether the OP was pissed with that and called you dumb (or was it the comments here after that?).

Rightly or wrongly...."sagamite" and "dumb" have been linked.

Sagamite:

Dumb and Sagamite can NEVER be linked!

Not even if you line up all the professors at Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth:
SAGAMITE, SAGAMITE, SAGAMITE. How many times did I call you? Try to stop over-rating yourself and accept you a normal human being with simple basic intelligence rather than claiming intellectual god.
For the second time at a stretch you are making absolutely NO SENSE. Go back to my previous post and tell me whether I asked: "isnt it a person who does a dumb a thing?" or whether I asked: "isnt it a person who does DUMB THINGS.
For your infomation, a dumb person is a dumb person. keep trying hard to escape your foolishness by twisting and e-defining everything. You messing up bro.

You are a foool!

I AM YOUR GOD!

Your Alpha and Omega.

Emi? Normal human being? Ori e o pe?

Foool, lets work through it slowly, maybe your brain will be able comprehend.

You have to understand "repeatedly"? Do you?

person, do you see the 3 examples I gave you?

Sagamite:

If some other professional player plays badly or mediocre-ly in most games, then he is not a great player.

And someone that plays ghastly everytime, who cannot even be a professional, is not a good player at all.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
.Garri (x7):
Interesting thread

cheesy cheesy

You will enjoy this thread too. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/584507/every-human-being-almost-equally
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a foool!

I AM YOUR GOD!

Your Alpha and Omega.

Emi? Normal human being? Ori e o pe?

Foool, lets work through it slowly, maybe your brain will be able comprehend.

You have to understand "repeatedly"? Do you?

person, do you see the 3 examples I gave you?

Empty barrels make...
What about the three examples? I skipped those examples cos they are as crack and wack as the writer. Still not making any glaring sense.
They examples you gave are useless and off topic. Is this thread about the frequency that one acts dumb? Where are you heading to you foolish one?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth:
Empty barrels make...
What about the three examples? I skipped those examples cos they are as crack and wack as the writer. Still not making any glaring sense.
They examples you gave are useless and off topic. Is this thread about the frequency that one acts dumb? Where are you heading to you foolish one?

You are a fucxktard!

Let me get the hammer out to crack your thick skull.

There are shades of things when doing complex analysis. It is not black and white, product of a failed education system.

If Messi has a few bad games, does not mean Messi is a bad player.

If someone says a dumb thing, does not necessarily mean the person is dumb.

You moronic arsse said this because you are too dumb to comprehend and I need to crack your skull.

Blackteeth: In other words, he is saying that people who have made dumb decisions in the past should not be allowed to vote because of that. Now doesnt this sound crazy? If someone has made a dumb decision in the past how does this imply that he would also make a dumb decision of voting wrongly? If I make a dumb decision at some point, does it mean I am permanently dumb and therefore should not be allowed to vote? Everyone has made dumb decisions at one point or the other in life, and this means that if we are to follow sagamite's reasoning NO ONE WILL BE QUALIFIED TO VOTE!

You are a person that does not even get the basics of what your God stated. That is how people misinterpret the Quran and we have trouble.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a fucxktard!

Let me get the hammer out to crack your thick skull.

There are shades of things when doing complex analysis. It is not black and white, product of a failed education system.

If Messi has a few bad games, does not mean Messi is a bad player.

If someone says a dumb thing, does not necessarily mean the person is dumb.

You moronic arsse said this because you are too dumb to comprehend and I need to crack your skull.

You are a person that does not even get the basics of what your God stated. That is how people misinterpret the Quran and we have trouble.

You sound hopeless and useless. Why are you repeating the lecture I already gave you? Whats the difference between your messi example and the beginning statement I made that if someone acts dumb in an instance, it doesnt mean he is permanently dumb?
In case you are lost, let me bring you back to the main issue. You said dumb people should not be allowed to vote. Those you were refering to are people who made a certain bad decision or the other at some point. So the question is why do you think these folks should not vote just because of the mistakes they made? Even if they made a wrong decision 10 times in different aspects of life why do you think they will never get it right when it comes to the aspect of voting?
Thats the burning question. Answer them please.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
counting the number of times the word 'person' has been used on this thread.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Blackteeth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
asha 80: counting the number of times the word 'person' has been used on this thread.

He wants the thread to be banned so he can run away.
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Funny thread grin grin do you guys really take all these NL rantings serious in real life?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Blackteeth:
You sound hopeless and useless. Why are you repeating the lecture I already gave you? Whats the difference between your messi example and the beginning statement I made that if someone acts dumb in an instance, it doesnt mean he is permanently dumb?
In case you are lost, let me bring you back to the main issue. You said dumb people should not be allowed to vote. Those you were refering to are people who made a certain bad decision or the other at some point. So the question is why do you think these folks should not vote just because of the mistakes they made? Even if they made a wrong decision 10 times in different aspects of life why do you think they will never get it right when it comes to the aspect of voting?
Thats the burning question. Answer them please.

You are a person!

Who said if someone acts dumb in an instance, then the person is dumb?

Are you that stewpid?

How does saying dumb people mean anyone that does something dumb is dumb?

Bitch are you reetarded?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
inufele2: Funny thread grin grin do you guys really take all these NL rantings serious in real life?

I doubt it. The ones (like Sagamite) that do the rantings are most likely laughing their as.zzes off behind their computer screens, while the people like the OP keep falling for the bait over and over again trying to defend their position to a guy who has already made up his mind that youre inferior to him intellectually and as such will treat you like crap by leading you in circles while simultaneously beating you down with his own better constructed points.

Take for example KingoFlag and Manny4Life.

Manny4Lies tries his best to make KingoFlag acknowledge him as an intellectual equal all to no avail; since even a retar.d can sense Manny4evaLies' idi.ocy from Mars.....

That reminds me, biyytchazz Afam4eva the flat headed-bigot, when are you gonna unban KingoFlag, fahgit?
Re: Dumb People Should Not Be Allowed To Vote - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

I doubt it. The ones (like Sagamite) that do the rantings are most likely laughing their as.zzes off behind their computer screens, while the people like the OP keep falling for the bait over and over again trying to defend their position to a guy who has already made up his mind that youre inferior to him intellectually and as such will treat you like crap by leading you in circles while simultaneously beating you down with his own better constructed points.

Take for example KingoFlag and Manny4Life.

Manny4Lies tries his best to make KingoFlag acknowledge him as an intellectual equal all to no avail; since even a retar.d can sense Manny4evaLies' idi.ocy from Mars.....

That reminds me, biyytchazz Afam4eva the flat headed-bigot, when are you gonna unban KingoFlag, fahgit?

As my headmaster used to say in 1957, "Your head is very correct"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Revenue: Audit Firm Submits Report –sanusi, Amaechi, APC, Buhari, OBJ Lied / Jonathan Insists Ban On Tokunbo Cars Not To Cause Hardship To Nigerians / 20 Most Peaceful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.