Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (12655 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / Are U Havin Problems With D Kitchen?is Cooking A Big Deal?then Read This. / Picture Of My Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by ayindetemi: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please how can I ensure my kitchen stays clean all day
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by dominique(f): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Try and be more organised or did the kitchen mess itself up? If you're having problems with space management, construct wall shelves to give you additional storage. Try and declutter as often as possible and do away with utensils you don't really need.

17 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by adonisgold: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Clean up as you cook, wash and replace utensils once ur thru with them , don't throw maggi wrapper or onions skins on them floor , put a small paper bag near the sink and all your debris there , careful not to spill water on them floor, if ur do mop up immediately, never throw fish entrails into the bin without tying with nylon. Wash ur plate immediately after eating , finito .

15 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by uzoo: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
@OP

in addition to what adonisgold and dominique said

create a home for everything in your kitchen, it could be wall shelves like earlier mentioned or boxes, so that as soon as you are done.
everything goes back to where they were.

2 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by tpia1: 2:20am On Jul 22, 2014
one just has to put in the extra effort i guess.

this abuja kitchen looks like abroad kitchen:

13 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder who scatters and disorganizes your kitchen if not you.
When cooking,make sure you're cleaning up the mess as well so that it won't be stressful when you finish cooking.

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Smartsyn(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2014
My babe needs to come here and read comments,she's having same problem with you..

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1: one just has to put in the extra effort i guess.

this abuja kitchen looks like abroad kitchen:

lol at abroad kitchen. my 'abroad' kitchen looks like mushin kitchen

14 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
The kinda threads on NL dese days sha..am i supppose to give you an advice on how to be a neat lady?
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by femmmmi94: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
no
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by yousee(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
I personally can't stand people who take things from one place and can't return it after using.
I need prayers

5 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by clemz88(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Must she be told what to do .if u can't take care of it , then trow away every thing in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by holluwai(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
@op you no get spouse ni?

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2014
*takes a look at my kitchen.... Then the one Tpia posted.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *

*whistles into the sunset* embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2014
tsolz84: The kinda threads on NL dese days sha..am i supppose to give you an advice on how to be a neat lady?
clemz88: Must she be told what to do .if u can't take care of it , then trow away every thing in the kitchen
She asked for advice from sane and matured people, obviously you ain't one. Now nigga buzz off! angry Ordinary advice un don dey throw small small annoying jibes without facing the real problem she has. angry

19 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by donigspain(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't cook!
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by android666: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2014
dominique: Try and be more organised or did the kitchen mess itself up? If you're having problems with space management, construct wall shelves to give you additional storage. Try and declutter as often as possible and do away with utensils you don't really need.

8 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by zangiff(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2014
okay:.....
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by muskham(f): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
1: Remove as many plates as possible from the plate drainer,leaving few to use. The fewer it is the easier and faster to wash.
2: Clean along as you cook
3: don't wait until you are hungry before you cook, hence you will be tired after eating and won't be able to clean up.
4: declutter all the cupboard in your kitchen.
5: assign the housework within everyone at home. It is more fun and faster doing it together.

5 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by tpia1: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
annoymous:

lol at abroad kitchen. my 'abroad' kitchen looks like mushin kitchen

How is that?

Houses abroad are built to standard specifications, it is mandatory to put some basic things in them before they are occupied, that's why even regular apartments abroad would pass for rich residences in nigeria.

Unless you buy a residence as is and then attempt repairs yourself. Even then, if you violate the building code, you will be fined and forced to bring things up to standard.

2 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Borat1: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Thank God ooooo....i'm not alone
I used to think I was under some type of curse. If I decide to cook, just the thought alone is fit enough to scatter the kitchen.

Just cooking one indomie and the kitchen resembles tahrir square during uprising.

Left over onion here, pepper sliced in two there, 3 pots and one pan soiled...I just tire. maybe it's cos my kitchen is small

4 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by femmmmi94: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=14pt][url=gidihub..com/2014/06/5-reasons-why-many-christian-girls.html]5 Reasons Why Many Christian Girls Remain Single (Must Read) [/url] [/size]
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by dridowu: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
then op , bring your kitchen here so that we can help you

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by metorichmond(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2014
@ op so u asking us to help u arrange ur own kitchen or what, na wao for some kind topic oo.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2014
clemz88: Must she be told what to do .if u can't take care of it , then trow away every thing in the kitchen
Nice suggestionsmileycheesy
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by WarHorse1(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Make sure the number of plates, spoons and forks are equal to the number of persons in the house. if its more, chances are that you will leave some dirty as there are others cleans for use.
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by UjSizzle(f): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Clean?

Just wash before you start cooking and while cooking(don't bother putting anything on fire when you have dishes to be done and your work space looks like a hell hole). Replace used utensils once you're through with each of them--that way when you're wait for your food to simmer, there'll be nothing left for you to do but wait. Don't throw maggi wraps or onion peels on the floor. An effective option is to condemn a bowl or plate to act as your temporary waste bin where you dump everything you want to throw away, until you're done cooking. Empty the plate into the actual waste bin afterwards and wash immediately. Wipe your stove or cooker when you're done cooking. Keep a rag constantly in your kitchen--one for the table tops, another for the floor. All spills should be wiped off as soon as they occur, and make sure you never run out of water.
Most importantly, relax before going to cook--mentally i mean. You're just cooking, not going to war..

9 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
All kind of thread on nl dnt worry im coming to arrange it for you

2 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by bist: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
ayindetemi: Please how can I ensure my kitchen stays clean all day

This op must be high on dog poo, and the mod hu brought this to the front page just wondering what waz goin tru hiz/her head at that point in time?
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by sloo1: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2014
House keeping is defined as "a place for everything and everything in it's place". That will help you alot.

You also need to avoid procrastination.

If you apply the above simple suggestions, my daughter, you and your kitchen will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Lock the kitchen up baby...eat out. It would remain clean grin

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Temihatz(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Awkward moment when people open thread due to joblessness undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language? / How And What Do You Use To Eat Ekuru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.