Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Perfume Do You Wear? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Do You Wear? (1262 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Perfume Do You Wear? by sunch(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
This days wearing perfume or roll on has been the order of the day. What kinda are u wearing.
As for me i prefer to be on a roll-on cos of its unpronounced nature.
Re: What Perfume Do You Wear? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sunch,

The answer you gave is entirely different from your question. You asked for perfume but ended up talking about roll on(deodorant antiperspirant).

Well for me, I've stopped using roll on because of the resultant friction it gives my underarms. I've hooked on strong gel/stick deodorants.

Perfume, Farenheit by Dior.
Re: What Perfume Do You Wear? by sunch(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Sunch,

The answer you gave is entirely different from your question. You asked for perfume but ended up talking about roll on(deodorant antiperspirant).

Well for me, I've stopped using roll on because of the resultant friction it gives my underarms. I've hooked on strong gel/stick deodorants.

Perfume, Farenheit by Dior.
Thanks for your correction. I love the idea of stick/gel, for it last longer and i've once used gillet stick.
On rare occasion i use hugo boss perfume on a mild note

(1) (Reply)

Premium Tshirts With Igbo Designs N9400 / Fashion: The Exquisite Designs And Dress Sense Of The Akebulans (africans) / 30 Beautiful Ankara Styles You Need To Try Out In 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.