Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

When They Are Now Robbing The Inventor. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When They Are Now Robbing The Inventor. (503 Views)

Facebook Inventor Running In The Snow / Rob Styles: Robbing In Style?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When They Are Now Robbing The Inventor. by Delejumi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Over the years, there have been issues of cheating in the Uefa champions League. most especially against the English clubs.
I can still remember the issue between Barca FC and Chelsea FC in 09, what about Barca vs Arsenal in 11, and now the almighty Man Utd.
How I wish spanish team will not be twelve as against eleven that suppose to be on the pitch (including the refs)? The first leg of Madrid vs Man Utd never raises some salient question because Madrid are the host, now even when we are the host, why must they robb us?
If the refree and his assistants claim to be blind for the fouls and penalties that are in favour of United, must they now decide to send out a player because things are not going in the way they thaught, but one thing I know is that NEMESIS will catch up on the refs and the teams no matter what.
Don't forget Alverebo, and Barca FC are own their own now.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Transfer To MLS Club Seattle On Hold / Can U Do This Sports? With Pictures / AFCON Hero, Mba, Still In Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.