Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) (15555 Views)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by RedLight1: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2013
OgidiBoy: Very good, I don't condole violence but Nigerian embassy workers are the most lazy incompetent bunch of people. The Embassy workers here in the

States are just as bad. There is so much you can push a person before he pushes back.

I trust my Igbo brothers,we no pushovers.
usa embassy is the worst .... have never seen any terrible embassy workers like that all my life
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by ninamyers: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Mobsync: Why is they vandalised the embassy?
like seriously. 'why is they ........'?
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Akshow: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2013
run for dear life! arrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooowwwww
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Video evidence. Very easy to round them up! grin
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by SOJ111(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2013
There is absolutely no reason for this. Two wrongs don't make a right. All I see is a bunch of uncivilized men behaving like animals. The Nigerian Consulate frustrates people all over the world everyday but people don't react like this. Which way Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by deelobe: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
This is barbaric. It is so sad and they are mostly of eastern origin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by OgidiBoy(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Red-Light:
usa embassy is the worst .... have never seen any terrible embassy workers like that all my life

Seriously if I tell you the kind of trouble I had to go through to change my passport to the stupid e-passport they have now and how many times I've had to travel to NY. I don't blame anyone that wants to vandalize the Embassy.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by ewet: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013
this is really sad. cry
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by olsmade(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Imanuelle:

Please shut up!

When u deal with uncivilised people, you have to give dem what belongs to ceaser.

I bet when this embassy is up again, dey will stop frustrating ppl.

U come across as uncivilized yourself. prove me right
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Frostyzone(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Those lazy bones got what they deserved.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by TableLeg(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2013
SMH!
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by hbrednic: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2013
WHY IS THEY VANDALISED EMBASSY tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by sol2galay: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2013
thunderboy: Idiots !!!! What could hr ave happened there that warranted this !!! Come to Aso rock and show your anger !!!! ... It's quite unfortunate that the whole world will see this ...

Yes! is better to know how incompetent we are,just there doing nothing at the end of the month there will be wait be waiting to get salary from my income tax.mtcheew
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by KnowAll(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2013
They all need to be rounded up, deported and locked up in kirikiri. Bunch of disgraceful animals.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by sholasys: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2013
am shocked
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by sol2galay: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2013
KnowAll: They all need to be rounded up, deported and locked up in kirikiri. Bunch of disgraceful animals.

have u ever blame the embassy workers to be up to thier duties or you are just being tribalistic ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2013
ebamma: Is they vandalised the embassy because Jonathan is clueless

lol @ d highlighted.
u shld ve just corrected the dude naaaa
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Yvete(f): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2013
So barbaric! Funny that they've given Embassy staff a good reason to stay back home and still get paid. Take your war to Aso-rock tongue

In January, I stopped by the Embassy in DC to renew my passport and my experience was a joke. I'm aware that customer service is foreign to some Nigerians so I wasn't upset. Same darn attitude at African stores, not new. However, putting people in harms way at this Embassy is pure evil. When our government owe diplomats like crazy and these Embassies deal with incessant complaints about Nigerians committing all kinds of atrocities, why would they care as much
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by eduson33(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2013
i trust my igbo brothers..

nonsense !!!

remaining aso rock..

ha emela anyi njo..

**wey d ambassador hide?**
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2013
Savages
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2013
Beating up Plants...and Green Life wtf
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by slimfit1(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2013
samguru: It is very disheartening that government of senegal could fold their arms and watched some elements destroying property in the area where they have full jurisdiction to protect.i dont want to know what happened,since their useless action has not solved their problem senegalese government should arrest them and repatriate to Nigeria to face a charge called TREASON.

EEEEEEDDDDDDIIIIIIOOOOOOTTTTTTTTEEE!

Well it's Nigeria they know us we know ourselves we get different treatment all over the world. They no we behave like animals we know, they know and they don't have any right into that building
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2013
I gotta admit, this is some really primitive human behavior ...As Black Folks..we can sugar coat it all we want.

Carrying a Tree Branch?...

That's a sign of an Unevolved Being.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Carrying a Fuqqing Tree Branch....I can't get that damn image out of my head...FFS

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by ochukoccna: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
I gotta admit, this is some really primitive human behavior ...As Black Folks..we can sugar coat it all we want.

ROFLMBAO!
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by john29b: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2013
good news
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2013
ochukoccna:

ROFLMBAO!

...Ima be honest...Im not even laughing right now cause it's a disturbing image

Of all the crazyness going on in that Video Footage..

The most disturbing is the guy "calmly" walking down the corridor with a Plant Vine/Tree Branch in his Hand....

That is the Epitome of Primitiveness....
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by Elnuk34(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Bros are you speaking in tongue? Is that spanish or french?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by oilsuop: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2013
ambassador is lucky to escape biafrans lynching grin
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by eduson33(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2013
and?

Alaura-Laura:
Carrying a Fuqqing Tree Branch....I can't get that damn image out of my head...FFS
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by eduson33(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2013
we don notice you.

can you rest now?

Alaura-Laura:

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video) by causewahala: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
This is bad! Really, really bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.