Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? (18980 Views)

King Kong Vector Vs Jagaban Ycee / Vector Vs Ycee {headies Palava} / Coded Tunes And Mo'hits: Which Oe These Two Has More Talented Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Nizzydee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
M a gr8 fan f bth artiste...in diz life u get to be good were u r known...as for vector he has slangs to his rythm while ice-prince has. Flow with speed
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2013
Africa rapper number 1

M.I. microphone magician
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by SimplySEA(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Soso990240: hw many comments do we hav here? Hw many ar in favour of ice prince? Count am
what's d population of nigeria? What's d population of nairaland? Who rocks shows more? Who gets more invite to shows? Com, who even kno vector? Even in lagos vector's home, ice stil drag d fans wit him, talk more of naija as a whole!

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by mubbie15: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
scobaba: ICE PRINCE Zamani is MY GUY cos he doesn't play piano but he's always on key..lol!
And that is one of the lamest lines I've ever heard frm a rap artist!!..Hian!!

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by SimplySEA(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Revolva:
Guy you bleeped up..saying vector is wack..nahh u don't know rap in a lyric and witty form...go listen to born leader ft mavado...see d way vector stylish the rap..omo naija mo ti ja wo jamo, moti ya were tan mo ti..woo as a catchy pharse...to carry d listeners cos the song is a ragga /rap song but he gave his naija fans sometin to grab after his rap verse..as for ice..umm I don't see anything special in ice prince....I even rap pass am..or na small tin he take rap pass me...he is just lucky
vector na ma guy. We grew up in same area. I have no cos to down play him. But sincerely, i don't lik his delivery.... His style of rap reminds me of some of d sounds i hear from d nursery section of d pry school i once taught in!
"
it's my time kini mo wi wi
ask vector d viper vee vee
On d T O P u go see me
if i de piss u off go wee wee 2ce"

common! Dis is nursery rhyme na! Heard many of his song wit raps
lik dat! "Kilode" or "mary jane" can't even rival d lowly rated "aboki".
To even think He did a track wit 2face and destroyed d song wit immature rap, wit how 2face helped so much in d song, is annoying enough.
And to compare him wit ice? Haba!
"Vector should jus feel honored and bow to greatness!".

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Seyidlc(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Lyricist on the roll(headies).VEctor..so Ɣ compare rotweiller wif bulldog..Ice is more of rhyming and repition...blazing,amazing?is dah rap
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Ɣ☺u compare MI wit sarkodie
Ɣ☺u compare Iceprince wit NaetoC
Ɣ☺u compare Vector W̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥Ħ children like Yung6ix and Erigga

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Snippets(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Lyricwise. I give to Vector.. Ice is good buh as per punchlines and wordplay, VEC is a Beast..

Imagine Iceprince in BET Cypher:

Am So amazing, am flier than the birds, No Caging..

That's nursery rhymes.. U don't spit that kinda ish on a Cypher..

Ice is good only that his lines are predictable.. U can guess what he's about to say next..

Now VEC.. He aint the best buh he's much better than ice only that ice is commercial..

Y the hell u think I Rap Hard.. Am not a Fan of Butt Loving, Am THOR, I rep Asgard(Assguard).. VEC.

I C U Brov..

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by SimplySEA(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Snippets: Lyricwise. I give to Vector.. Ice is good buh as per punchlines and wordplay, VEC is a Beast..

Imagine Iceprince in BET Cypher:

Am So amazing, am flier than the birds, No Caging..

That's nursery rhymes.. U don't spit that kinda ish on a Cypher..

Ice is good only that his lines are predictable.. U can guess what he's about to say next..

Now VEC.. He aint the best buh he's much better than ice only that ice is commercial..

Y the hell u think I Rap Hard.. Am not a Fan of Butt Loving, Am THOR, I rep Asgard(Assguard).. VEC.

I C U Brov..
youngman, u want to kno if ice can cypher and punchies? Try listening to "f*ck you* by mi and ice! Even MI was murdered in dat track....!

"i make headlines buh my barber made a fine cut..."
"i get luv for free, mehn i should buy haters..."

even if u're a prophet, u couldn't predict those lines, esp d first one....!

Rap is delivery first, then den wordies and other things! Dat good delivery is what ur vector doesn't have! He'll beat ice only if He can deliver!
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by robinicule(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2013
Vector's rap is da bomb..u won't knw wen u start dancin...imagine a rap 4 dah matter....sombodi hug dis guy so I dnt have 2 hug him
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2013
Wow, amazing comments. Well, i think it all depends on what you enjoy the most as a listener. You want complicated wordplay and metaphors, go 4 VEC. You want simple, easy and smooth flow and delivery, go for ice prince. Personally, i luv both act but feel phenom is the brigde that connect the most. I luv dat dude. Was recently featured by Olamide on a freestyle track title "The Game", and he spat dope lines like 'Am f*cking nice with the flow, toni payne on her period'. Hmmm, sick. Remember, it was just a freestyle track.
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by SimplySEA(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dfrenzy: Wow, amazing comments. Well, i think it all depends on what you enjoy the most as a listener. You want complicated wordplay and metaphors, go 4 VEC. You want simple, easy and smooth flow and delivery, go for ice prince. Personally, i luv both act but feel phenom is the brigde that connect the most. I luv dat dude. Was recently featured by Olamide on a freestyle track title "The Game", and he spat dope lines like 'Am f*cking nice with the flow, toni payne on her period'. Hmmm, sick. Remember, it was just a freestyle track.
phenom is hot...! Even his cd plate might burn ur hands...! Sincerely since dis argument i've listened to like 5 diff tracks wit d aim of loving dis guy, vector..., his rap too dry i beg. He counts words patternlessly. Is dat rap?
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by airmark(m): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2013
VEC is more of a lyricist while ice is a commercial rapper. He is lyrically poor compared to vector, though. Vector is more talented only that most pple don't care about lyrics anymore.
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by weirdninja: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chocolate City Entertainment Presents Ice Prince with two new singles titled 'V.I.P' and 'Gimme Dat' Featuring Burna Boy,Yung L & Olamide..With ChopStix On the Beat there is always one thing to expect....Listen and share your thought!!!

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD V.I.P[/size]

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD GIMME DAT[/size]
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by sweetguy10(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Well , I'm not a fan of any of the two but you guys need to listen to PHENOM . He is Just too underrated and if you want to listen to some real serious street Yarns and stories listen to ERIGGA . Got countless of his songs and I tell you it can be Influencing
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Fussbot: 1:14pm On May 03, 2013
Abe wa gbami ni!vector 2 ice prince??who is vector abeg??

Vector:omo naija o ti ja wo jama oti yawere tan oti ja woja ha!..lWkm

Ice prince:how many times I go preach

How many times u go die

If u fu*k wit a beast

How many times u go bit*h

Ur chick wana look like mine

How many times she go bleach.

Lwkm....abeg neva compare ice prince wit vector again...vector were wo....mtscheew..zamani na baba o

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Posman(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2013
jst downloaded Standing ovation ft. Olamide, Ice and Vec... and u tell me u has the best verse... and thrs smth u guys need to knw boit rap collabo... the best verses re always d last, listen ti any vollabo and prove me wrong. that said, listen to d sing VEC is too freaking dope!
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by subtle009(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
It depends on the type of Rap u listen to . . . . Words play, Punchline ------ Vector, but For. Feel good rap, Rap that cut across, ------ Ice prince

1 Like

Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
4u 2 say MI wack,u no sabi anytn 4 rap,u b dump head 4 Wer hip hop dey
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Anuoluwaplenty(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ice got swag nd Vector got lyric nd d topic who iz d best rapper,xo i tink it vector.if it was vec and m.i it wud b even.Ice got swag nd Vector got lyric nd d topic who iz d best rapper,xo i tink it vector.if it was vec and m.i it wud b even.Ice got swag nd Vector got lyric nd d topic who iz d best rapper,xo i tink it vector.if it was vec and m.i it wud b even.
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
MI...(like an unmarried chick i miss noting"am miss noting")....ice prince......"let by gones b by gones we dy mak chits we no need 2 by Gun"by gones"....shey u don hear der lines 4u 2 criticize M.I dt means ur a view dump brain wen it cums 2 hip hop
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Posman(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
danbrowndmf: MI...(like an unmarried chick i miss noting"am miss noting"wink....ice prince......"let by gones b by gones we dy mak chits we no need 2 by Gun"by gones"....shey u don hear der lines 4u 2 criticize M.I dt means ur a view dump brain wen it cums 2 hip hop

worst lines ever... ur the dumb one I swear! go listen to VEc's bar-racks and the second coming and u ll know wat its called lines abeg not the nursery rhymes u quoted Hian
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by Inattas(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2013
This is 2013 God knows how many songs i've heard ice prince on and God know i haven't heard from vector since 4 years ago, this n** is fading, he does 1 mixtape and ya'll are tripping , the f*uck MI has done more than 12. Ya'll vector fans you guyz should get a life 2 weeks ago my classmate was asking me who is vector, and all i could reply was: he's name is victor and he did a mixtape on oleku, and my classmate said he's star must be dead if he can't shine in Nigeria his homeland
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by tolutoolz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
am sure most of you saying ice prince is better than vector doesnt know what we call rap, wait what do we call rap in the first place, ice prince is more of a commercial rapper, but when it comes to punchlines and lyrics, vector got it all, please listen to barracks mixtape and am sure if you go school understand english and your brain has that capability to grab things,you will be convinced that VEC is them papa for nija
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by tolutoolz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
guy you need to get an internet enable phone and not only that try and get enough data on your phone so you can stay updated, you are talking like someone who has been in prison for years.mtcheew
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by KdotThaTruth88: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
The guy wey create this thread na fowl I swear. . . . .
Make ice battle vector dead soul, he will get bagged like a coroner with bodies of work.
Ice will come good, vector will go hard and awe you like this guy is insane. . . .
Download vector mixtapes, open the windows of your brains, let your senses digest those cooked words the guy is serving you.

Peace out!!!
Re: Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? by adeyrossin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
NEW MUSIC ADEY ROSSIN KINI MOSE PROD BY MASTER KRAFT
http://m.padypady.com/status/1338

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.