Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Phone Call - ROTFLMAO - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Phone Call - ROTFLMAO (634 Views)

Scam As Old As 1965! Rotflmao! / Patience Jonathan VS Ali Baba ROTFLMAO / ROTFLMAO!! Comedy Skit: Bovi - The Fish (get Ready To Laugh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call - ROTFLMAO by Presbulg(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2013
After 2 weeks in Dubai, Egwu came back to Naija with an American accent.
He flew in late and while on his way home was stopped by men of the Nigerian Police Force."Hey, where u dey go?".
"Wat de Bleep do u mean, Yo talking to me?" replied Egwu.
This incited anger in the policemen. He was sent to the police station and put in a cell. There in the cell, Egwu kept on ranting and shouting,"Yo bunch of shiits, I gat the damn right to make a phone call in this cell. Get me afucking fone!"
This went on until the Oga in the cell told one of his boys in his husky voice,"Scorpion ­ ­, give this guy a phone call" Scorpion headed straight to Egwu's corner and landed him a Thunderous Slap "GBOOOOAAAAAAA" ­ ­! Then the guy asked, "E done dey ring, abi make I redial?"
Egwu accent changed,"Bros abeg, e don connect" grin
Re: Phone Call - ROTFLMAO by Dyt(f): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Word! / Teeeeeeeeaaachers!!!! / WWPOS? (what Would Patrick Obahiagbon Say?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.