Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session (116794 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by simo2rule(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Foluke Bankole: Anyone going for MBA?
Hi Foluke, Yea I am going for MBA PT. I have just completed the online application, Please what's the next step are we to just wait till the exam day?.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by simo2rule(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2013
prodam: Can a person awaiting nysc cert apply??
No u cant, u will have to upload your NYSC discharge/exemption cert.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by chinexex(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Can a 3rd class student with a 2.12 apply for MBA in Unilag?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by FolukeBankole(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
simo2rule:
Hi Foluke, Yea I am going for MBA PT. I have just completed the online application, Please what's the next step are we to just wait till the exam day?.
You have to print and submit the form at unilag
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by vicope: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
avicky:
Yes, u must upload ur Nysc cert either discharged or exempted.
Pls I will like to know if after completing the online registeration, there is anything like referees attestation form to be printed out.
I av paid the application fees and filled the necessary information online including my picture. I even printed out the acknowledgement slip. However, I am unable to continue with the registeration because I lost the original copy of my university statement of result on transit, so I can't scan it as requested. I hope to travel to University of Maiduguri (my alma-mata) this week in order to get either a replacement of the statement or my original certificate. Hence, my reason for wanting to know if there will be need for referee's attestation, so that I can do that too in Maiduguri before coming to submit in Unilag. Thanks!
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by vicope: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Basically, what I'm trying to inquire is if there would be need for academic referee's attestation at any point of this initial application. Also, I'll love to know if academic transcripts are to be addressed and sent to the department in which one is applying to or to the school of postgraduate studies.

PLS. I NEED ANSWERS ASAP as I would not be able to communicate with Nairalanders or anyone once I arrive in Maiduguri due to network shutdown. Thanks once again
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by supaflygirl(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2013
Please i need a study partner for MBA..anyone interested please?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Prospective Postgraduate Students, for those of you who live outside lagos, i can help you with the submission of your documents to your respective departments of choice.

You do not need to risk your life traveling on the road. Make payments for your forms in any of the designated banks by Unilag. Then you can contact me and i'll help you do the rest.

here's my contact: Moses 08039701981

N.B please i dont collect money for application forms. Pay to the bank o... i hope say you don hear.

Contact me if you need any help. Would be glad to help you

Moses 08039701981
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2013
vicope: Basically, what I'm trying to inquire is if there would be need for academic referee's attestation at any point of this initial application. Also, I'll love to know if academic transcripts are to be addressed and sent to the department in which one is applying to or to the school of postgraduate studies.

PLS. I NEED ANSWERS ASAP as I would not be able to communicate with Nairalanders or anyone once I arrive in Maiduguri due to network shutdown. Thanks once again

Hello viscope, at this stage of the application, you would not need academic referee's attestation. And for your transcripts, you have to address to the postgraduate school and not the department. okay?
if you need help,you can call me...moses 08039701981
No midnight call o. plssssssssssssss...lol

NB...i'll advise you collect your academic referee's attestation. though you dont need it now, however it may come in handy. you never can tell. smiley
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by naijathings(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2013
supaflygirl: Please i need a study partner for MBA..anyone interested please?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2013
chinexex: Can a 3rd class student with a 2.12 apply for MBA in Unilag?

yeah you can...however to be on the safer side, i'll advise you visit the school for more enquires
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2013
simo2rule:

Haaaaaaa!...no try am o. pls do not wait till exams day. print out the docs you were told to print out. then take with you your nysc cert, university certificate, birth cert, o' levels, application form and bank teller, and submit in the department you applied for. Comprendre? smiley

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2013
oghos2k:

Where did you get your intel that the form closes by 17th July

sales of form closes on the 26th of June. Except it has been postponed.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2013
prodam:

Really??..which registration? Is it after shortlisiting? And please when wil that be..cos my own nysc cert is coming october..thanks

My dear, October will be late
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2013
yetseyi: pls @ all any info on Msc biochemistry past questions

yeah...past questions are available...do you live in lagos or diaspora( ;Dsmiles). call me for more info

moses 08039701981
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2013
yeah...past questions are available...do you live in lagos or diaspora( ;Dsmiles). call me for more info

moses 08039701981

derommy vent: Please is there anyone for operations research and how do i get the past questions.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2013
Here's a link to check for the exam dates
http://currentnigeriannews.com/guidelines-for-unilag-post-graduate-20132014-application-form/unilag-pg-20132014-exam-schedule/

aronkyshire: Hello house, please has the date for the entrance exam been fixed? Can anyone pls share a link where we can check our exam dates?

Also please anyone going for MILR should pls PM me so we could share ideas and rub minds ahead of the entrance exams.

Thanks and all the best to everyone.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2013
yetseyi: pls i bought d form outside school so I dnt have d prospectus. If there's important info on Msc biochemistry in the prospectus pls kindly share
and I need past questns on msc biochem pleaaasssee. tanks

moses 08039701981
NB: i have prospectus. what info do you seek?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by chinexex(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Msc Economics, accounting and Masters in Information Technology past questions are available. Contact me on 08036336608.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2013
yeah...past questions are available...do you live in lagos or diaspora grin. call me for more info

moses 08039701981

Frankdamaxx: Halo, I am applying for an M.Sc in Marketing, who is with me..

And please where can I get authentic past question papers.

Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2013
My Oga, it depends on what you really want out of life. For instance i also studied comp sci but MSc in psycology. So the bottom line is what you really want and why you want it. Comprendre? Good!

derommy vent: Please advise, which is better for me to study MSc Operations Research or MSc Production/Operations Management. I have bsc in computer science.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by FolukeBankole(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2013
supaflygirl: Please i need a study partner for MBA..anyone interested please?
Yes,Email me:foluke_b@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by oghos2k(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am trying to apply for the course MSC in production/operations management but the program is not listed as Part time anymore in which a colleague of mine applied as part time last week
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by kwasinwi: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hey guys, ‎​i posted the hard copy of my application form to my department. Is dat ‎​☺ka̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ or do i still need to go myself in case of anything? What's your suggestion?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by bimbo90: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Who's applying for msc finance here?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by CocoLoca(f): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
nnecar: Who is in 4 Msc Mgt, let's get started
Hey, how can i contact you please? I also put in for M.Sc Management. My passport isn't displaying on the acknowledgement print-out even though i got the specific requirements.
Also, i want to go to the department on friday to submit my credentials but i don't know which to take, must it be original WAEC statement of result? Cos i only have the one issued by my secondary school and that's what i used all through university. Help sis.. You got the past questions?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by mycoolsteve: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
bimbo90: Who's applying for msc finance here?

Msc fFinance is not availabe check http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/Application/notice.php
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
hi guys jst saw an update on dia site listing out some dept dat are not admiting dis yr. Were as some of us have paid 4 d forms,So if u v fallen a victim better find u way to the sch
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
CocoLoca:
Hey, how can i contact you please? I also put in for M.Sc Management. My passport isn't displaying on the acknowledgement print-out even though i got the specific requirements.
Also, i want to go to the department on friday to submit my credentials but i don't know which to take, must it be original WAEC statement of result? Cos i only have the one issued by my secondary school and that's what i used all through university. Help sis.. You got the past questions?
no admision 4 dat dept. So go get ur money back
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by bunlizlaw(f): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls how much is the school fees for M.ED(Educational Administration)Part time?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by DMainMan: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE

@ all, i was about helping my sister to apply and i just saw this below info in their website.

Source: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/Application/notice.php

UNILAG are fraudulent. Why did they not people know about this before advertisement.

Kindly note: The below listed programmes are not avialable for the 2013/2014 academic session

Accounting Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Accounting (P/T)

Part-Time

Actuarial Science Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Actuarial Science (F/T)

Full-Time

Adult Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Adult Education Mgt. (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Adult Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

Arts and Social Sciences Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Religion (CRS/IRS) (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Early Childhood (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. English Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. English (F/T)

Full-Time

Building Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Construction Technology (F/T)

Full-Time

Business Administration Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Management (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Operations Research (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Production/Operations Mgt (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Organizational Behaviour (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Operations Research (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Production/Operations Mgt (P/T)

Part-Time

Chemical Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Process Engineering (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Chemical Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

PGD Chemical Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

Civil and Environmental Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Water Resources & Envir. Engr. (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Highway & Traffic Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

Economics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Economics (F/T)

Full-Time

Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Electronics Option) (F/T)

Full-Time

PGD Elect./Elect. (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Electrical Power Option) (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Control Option) (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Communication Option)(P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Control Option) (P/T)

Part-Time

Estate Management Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Facilities Management (MFM) (P/T)

Part-Time

European Languages Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

MTTFL Foreign Language (P/T)

Part-Time

Finance Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Finance (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Finance (F/T)

Full-Time

Master of Banking & Finance (MBF) (P/T)

Part-Time

Geosciences Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Applied Geophysics (P/T)

Part-Time

History and Strategic Studies Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Diplomacy & Strategic Studies (P/T)

Part-Time

Marine Sciences Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Fisheries (F/T)

Full-Time

Mass Communication Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Mass Communication (P/T)

Part-Time

Mathematics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Mathematics (P/T)

Part-Time

PGD Statistics (P/T)

Part-Time

PGD Mathematics (P/T)

Part-Time

Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Medical Physics (F/T)

Full-Time

Philosophy Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Philosophy

Full-Time

Political Science Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Public Administration (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Political Science (F/T)

Full-Time

Science and Technology Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Physics Education (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Educational Technology (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. Educational Technology (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Mathematics Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

Sociology Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Sociology (P/T)

Part-Time

Surveying & Geoinformatics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Geoinformatics (F/T)

http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/Application/notice.php
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Playgal(f): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls go to UNILAG skool of MBA to make enquiries.

chinexex: Can a 3rd class student with a 2.12 apply for MBA in Unilag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.