Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. (3388 Views)

Serviced 3 Bedrooms Flat To Let At Ikoyi Near Alagbon Close. / Serviced 3bedrooms Flat Apartment To Let Ikoyi Near Alagbon Close. / Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat Apartment To Let At Ikoyi Near Alagbon Close. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by Atiluv(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Sir LEKAN, y be say na poor people go dey punish poor people,why ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ no go abuja go scam if you know say you sef won join yahoo yahoo as old as you are. You are a disgrace †̥o humanity aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ you will Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ̣̣̥ escappe dis. You have turned many people †̥o be homeless,some are now scotting cus dey av no home all just bcus of ur wickedness. I will Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ̣̣̥ judge you sha but Ūя̲̅ meat should be giving †̥o wild animal †̥o eat cus you are not meant to be living and those dat are backing you up. Amin
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by borisgbenga(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2013
This issue is also in the news today. (Vanguard). Wud have been duped too but my instinct told me something was not right from the way the agent and the developer talked. I wanted to pay for flat at d extreme left downstairs. May God help the duped.
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by Suntemi(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by twilliamx(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2013
soft-touch:
@Suntemi: Can many of you guys involved come together and go to media house, before Alagbon Masquerades sweep this case under carpet?

You and only few maybe the only people following the issues with our figurative Police in black-uniform.
Let attention of Lagos State Govt be drawn to this issue. You will be surprised that all of you guys statement may have been re-written by these uniform Pigs.
I don't hid my dislikes for them, they always knew the truth but devised many ways of killing the truth, that's while police rarely live happy life till old age.

Asides that, there are notable lawyers that offer free services in matters like this, u guys should try and locate one, you should also write a petition to the I.G of police in regards of the incompetent police officer handling the case. They say government is bad, but the people themselves are even worse. Am into real estate myself but i do not support cheating of any kind. This is outright cheating. Don't give up, fight this battle to a reasonable conclusion..
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by cupcup: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
@soft tourch, Lekan's leg long sotee e and IG be paddy! And IG dey play us, so noffin @ all wey police fit do. Buh make we dey watch where this game dey.
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by cupcup: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Now what next? waiting waiting waiting till bears turn grey! SMH!!!! I hope that old bastard doesn't buy his way out this time

Country where criminal walk freely and innocent nurses thier losses... SMH!
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by niyion(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Good all, sorry for the long silence its not been easy trying to fight the greedy rich people in this part of the world. But the good news is that our able EFCC are seriousely working I must confess.Mr Gabovies is now begging us to withdraw the case from EFCC and the EFCC has ordered Hassan's lawyer to provide hassan.
Pls more prayers will be needed.

Thank you
Olaniyi
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by Suntemi(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Ok o. We will keep praying
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by johnwalex3(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Hello peeps, how far with dis case?
Re: Help Is Needed. Mr Lekan and Alagbon Police Are trying To defraud Us. by cupcup: 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
This is how this matter went dead and gone,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex @ Ikota Villa Estate Lekki 43M Net / Six Storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.