Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. (778 Views)

All Atheists Are Satanists / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Many religions like Christianity, Judaism , Islam (abramivic's religions) and other religions have their moral standards gives to them by their God for them to follow. This moral is called law and its written in their Holy Book as their guide. Any members or belivers of these religion who violated the law in the Holy Book is called sinner and the act of violating the religious law is know as sin.In Judaism, Christianity,Islam religions, if one commit sin/sins he or she can renew his/her spirit by reconize that they have sinned, and ask God to forgive them of that sin and with genuine mind not to commit that sin again.The relgious people have a meeting point such as church,mosque ,temple.where they meet to worship God,to encourage each other what is moral and immoral in their holy book and to remind each other the promises of God and the punishment await the disobedience when they die.

Atheism is a belief that God or gods or any supernaturer beieng does not exist. Apart of this belief there is no law that hold them together.no meeting point to encourage each other on moral behavious.infact, atheism is total opposite of religion. Their aim is to set people free from God on earth.They want people to have freedom of body,soul and spirit. The same goal as that of Satan.Satan is total opposite of God. In other words ,atheists are secret children of Satan.they are working for their master ( Satan) to achieve his goal.

To me, I think one should pass atheism before he can become gay or lesbian.the brothers and sisters of atheists are gays and lesbians.All atheists will soon graduate to gay or lesbian.and all lesbians and gays are atheists.
The gays and lesbhans in churchs of God are nothing but lion in the mist of sheeps.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by ooman(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
lol... you have forgotten slavery, genocide, murder, rap.e as committed and commanded by the Christian God and the Muslim God.

Religion is the source of all evil in the world. Get that into your head!!
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good afternoon Ayo,

Sorry but I must say I am indeed shocked that you attribute every immorality in our world to Atheism. This alone embodies almost every fallacy one can think of. You commit a fallacy of hasty generalization when you suggest that every Atheist is immoral; you befriend the fallacy of false cause when you suggest that Atheism begets immorality, just to mention a few.

Morality has to do with the principles of right conduct; it has little or nothing to do with the religion one practices. You should know that the desire to do good in accordance with right conscience is innate in every man irrespective of his beliefs, lack of belief or a refusal to believe. Jeremiah made it clear that the laws of God will be firmly entrenched in our hearts when he gave the following prophecy:

Jeremiah 31:33
33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

The above prophesy is not just for the people of Israel...it is also applicable to every individual who has attained the age of reasoning. One need not be religious to know right from wrong in accordance with right conscience.

My dear Ayo, I am of the opinion that this thread is condescending, rude and irritating (no offence intended) and frankly I believe you owe them an apology because there are some Atheists who are even more morally upright than those of us who go by the 'tag' Theists.

Thank you!
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ayomivic: Many religions like Christianity, Judaism , Islam (abramivic's religions) and other religions have their moral standards gives to them by their God for them to follow. This moral is called law and its written in their Holy Book as their guide. Any members or belivers of these religion who violated the law in the Holy Book is called sinner and the act of violating the religious law is know as sin.In Judaism, Christianity,Islam religions, if one commit sin/sins he or she can renew his/her spirit by reconize that they have sinned, and ask God to forgive them of that sin and with genuine mind not to commit that sin again.The relgious people have a meeting point such as church,mosque ,temple.where they meet to worship God,to encourage each other what is moral and immoral in their holy book and to remind each other the promises of God and the punishment await the disobedience when they die.

Atheism is a belief that God or gods or any supernaturer beieng does not exist. Apart of this belief there is no law that hold them together.no meeting point to encourage each other on moral behavious.infact, atheism is total opposite of religion. Their aim is to set people free from God on earth.They want people to have freedom of body,soul and spirit. The same goal as that of Satan.Satan is total opposite of God. In other words ,atheists are secret children of Satan.they are working for their master ( Satan) to achieve his goal.

To me, I think one should pass atheism before he can become gay or lesbian.the brothers and sisters of atheists are gays and lesbians.All atheists will soon graduate to gay or lesbian.and all lesbians and gays are atheists.
The gays and lesbhans in churchs of God are nothing but lion in the mist of sheeps.

Good observation. The man of sin, the Anti-Christ is also gay and don't be surprised that many people who call themselves "atheists" are also members of one secret society or the other.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon Ayo,

Sorry but I must say I am indeed shocked that you attribute every immorality in our world to Atheism. This alone embodies almost every fallacy one can think of. You commit a fallacy of hasty generalization when you suggest that every Atheist is immoral; you befriend the fallacy of false cause when you suggest that Atheism begets immorality, just to mention a few.

Morality has to do with the principles of right conduct; it has little or nothing to do with the religion one practices. You should know that the desire to do good in accordance with right conscience is innate in every man irrespective of his beliefs, lack of belief or a refusal to believe. Jeremiah made it clear that the laws of God will be firmly entrenched in our hearts when he gave the following prophecy:

33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

The above prophesy is not just for the people of Israel...it is also applicable to every individual who has attained the age of reasoning. One need not be religious to know right from wrong in accordance with right conscience.

My dear Ayo, I am of the opinion that this thread is condescending, rude and irritating (no offence intended) and frankly I believe you owe them an apology because there are some Atheists who are even more morally upright than those of us who go by the 'tag' Theists.

Thank you!

1 billion likes!

I would like more of this from you!
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013

Thank you!

Firstly, striklymi, i will like to know which side you are.Are you a christian or an atheist? I noticed that you always against my post.

Secondly. i did not commit any crime that deserve apology or is it a crime to say the truth? Ok, let me ask you. Are you also in support of gay and lesbianism in our societies?

Didn't you read in thread on this section where kj knova says he did not see what is wrong for being gay or lesbian and logicboy03 says he wasn't concern about what two persons did in their bedroom.

Have you ever seen a topic or post in this forum in which atheists condemn gay and lesbians?

On what you said that 'desire to do good in accordance with right consciene is innate in every man irrespective of their belief' shows that you too did not believe in existence of satan. If what you said above here is correct ,why do we have gay and lesbian in our societies? Are you saying gays and lesbians knew that what they are doing is bad?

Also, the Bible verse you quoted,Jerimiah 31:33, that prophesy is not for unbelievers. You sould have known that if you take notice of the last sentence of that verse .it read thus ' I WILL BE THEIR GOD AND THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE '
God is not God of gays and lesbians.his not God of atheists who rejected him if they do not repent from their sinful way. If the words of God is in them they would not follow the path they followed.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Good morning Ayo,

Ayomivic:

Firstly, striklymi, i will like to know which side you are.Are you a christian or an atheist? I noticed that you always against my post.

I don't think the 'bloc' I represent is important right now. We are humans first before any beliefs, refusal to believe or unbelief. I haven't noticed that I have been at the opposite end of your threads but if it is so then there must be something you are not doing right.

I don't believe in supporting a post or thread because it was put up by one who shares a similar faith. I treat each thread or post in its merits. Christ came as a Jew but he was always in disagreement with the Jewish constituted authorities and he stood by what is right. He did not just support someone cause the person is a Jew.

I believe this should be the approach of everyone irrespective of our beliefs, unbeliefs or a refusal to believe.

Ayomivic:
Secondly. i did not commit any crime that deserve apology or is it a crime to say the truth? Ok, let me ask you. Are you also in support of gay and lesbianism in our societies?

When one accuse another falsely it is called "bearing false witness". Atheism means, in the broader sense, a refusal to believe in any deity which largely is brought about by the lack of scientific evidence. When an individual believes in at least one deity then the individual becomes a Theist. There are some homos*xuals who believe in a supreme God even though their actions do not fit into the Christian idea of morality.

Since some homos*xuals believe in at least one deity then it shows that homos*xuality is not just an act performed by Atheists alone. Even some so called MoG practice this 'distasteful' act. Attributing this to just Atheists implies that you are either oblivious of the truth or you deliberately choose to take a wrong stance. A christian who accuses one falsely does wrong and should apologize in my opinion.

Ayomivic:
Didn't you read in thread on this section where kj knova says he did not see what is wrong for being gay or lesbian and logicboy03 says he wasn't concern about what two persons did in their bedroom.

I also am less concerned with what two adults decide to do with their s*xuality. It is their choice! I am not gay but this does not mean that I should look down on those who chose that path. Fornication is sinful in my opinion but it does not mean that I should treat those who commit this act with scorn.

The Christian approach to those who sin, is to love the sinner but hate the sin. Christ made it clear that he did not come for the upright but for those who are in sin. Christ was accused of being friends with sinners, why can't we like Christ be friends with those who sin in a bid to help them? Condemnation will only drive people away from Christ. Think about it!

Ayomivic:
Have you ever seen a topic or post in this forum in which atheists condemn gay and lesbians?

Hmmmm...if this is true then this is one thing some Atheists got right and those who go by the 'tag' Theists would do well to emulate this. Small wonder why some homos*xuals are prone to listen to Atheists instead of Theists. As a christian you are meant to condemn the act and not the person. Love the person and hate the act! It would shock you to know that some Atheists hate homos*xuality but despite this, some of them do not condemn the person.

Ayomivic:
On what you said that 'desire to do good in accordance with right consciene is innate in every man irrespective of their belief' shows that you too did not believe in existence of satan. If what you said above here is correct ,why do we have gay and lesbian in our societies? Are you saying gays and lesbians knew that what they are doing is bad?

Now this is funny! Frankly, I am of the opinion that this 'satan' ish is being over emphasized. It is high time we accepted responsibilities for our actions. If satan is responsible then no one will be held accountable but him. But God holds each person responsible for the willful acts of sin we commit, which means that we are responsible. Leave satan out of this.

We all have the freedom of choice. Whatever you choose to do, has a lot to do with free will. Anyone who chooses to be gay does so out of his or her own free will. This is basic!

Ayomivic:
Also, the Bible verse you quoted,Jerimiah 31:33, that prophesy is not for unbelievers. You sould have known that if you take notice of the last sentence of that verse .it read thus ' I WILL BE THEIR GOD AND THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE '

The passage is for every Tom, D*ck and Mariah on Earth!
Why not say the passage is just for the Israelites?

Ayomivic:
God is not God of gays and lesbians.his not God of atheists who rejected him if they do not repent from their sinful way. If the words of God is in them they would not follow the path they followed.

Judgment day is going to shock a lot of us. Those we expect to be there might not make it while those we condemn and expect to see in hell will be there eating a sumptuous meal in heaven.

May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by onetrack(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Am I an atheist? Yes
Do I support the rights of homos-xuals to live their lives without fear of persecution? Absolutely
Will I apologize for this? Nope
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Why was my post hidden?

Anyways, the thread title could easily be 'Jesus is the campaigner for all sinners in the world' <-- if a Christian can understand this, he's one step closer to being Christ-like wink
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by jayriginal: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2013

Enigma:

1. If you read proper philosophers, including atheist philosophers that are honest to some extent, you will know that immorality is a natural and logical corrolary of atheism.

2. The example of the atheists on this forum tells us that immorality and lack of morals go together with atheism.

smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1198534/cowardice-atheism/10#14364222

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2013
jayriginal:

...and your point is?
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Babadeen(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

...and your point is?

He is showing how some christians like Enigma embarrass themselves when a honest christian shows up.

A true christian should not hate atheists and claim that they are immoral for not believing in God. Jesus didnt say love your neighbour except atheists and gays
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

He is showing how some christians like Enigma embarrass themselves when a honest christian shows up.

A true christian should not hate atheists and claim that they are immoral for not believing in God. Jesus didnt say love your neighbour except atheists and gays

Your input is most appreciated but don't you think Jay might have something else in mind?...Anyways, is Jay male?? I am of the opinion that Jay argues like a female (no disrespect).

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by jayriginal: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Your input is most appreciated but don't you think Jay might have something else in mind?...Anyways, is Jay male?? I am of the opinion that Jay argues like a female (no disrespect).

Nothing else in mind. Babadeen is right.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2013
jayriginal:

Nothing else in mind. Babadeen is right.

Cool!
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Ayo,

I don't think the 'bloc' I represent is important right now. We are humans first before any beliefs, refusal to believe or unbelief. I haven't noticed that I have been at the opposite end of your threads but if it is so then there must be something you are not doing right.

I don't believe in supporting a post or thread because it was put up by one who shares a similar faith. I treat each thread or post in its merits. Christ came as a Jew but he was always in disagreement with the Jewish constituted authorities and he stood by what is right. He did not just support someone cause the person is a Jew.

I believe this should be the approach of everyone irrespective of our beliefs, unbeliefs or a refusal to believe.

When one accuse another falsely it is called "bearing false witness". Atheism means, in the broader sense, a refusal to believe in any deity which largely is brought about by the lack of scientific evidence. When an individual believes in at least one deity then the individual becomes a Theist. There are some homos*xuals who believe in a supreme God even though their actions do not fit into the Christian idea of morality.

Since some homos*xuals believe in at least one deity then it shows that homos*xuality is not just an act performed by Atheists alone. Even some so called MoG practice this 'distasteful' act. Attributing this to just Atheists implies that you are either oblivious of the truth or you deliberately choose to take a wrong stance. A christian who accuses one falsely does wrong and should apologize in my opinion.

I also am less concerned with what two adults decide to do with their s*xuality. It is their choice! I am not gay but this does not mean that I should look down on those who chose that path. Fornication is sinful in my opinion but it does not mean that I should treat those who commit this act with scorn.

The Christian approach to those who sin, is to love the sinner but hate the sin. Christ made it clear that he did not come for the upright but for those who are in sin. Christ was accused of being friends with sinners, why can't we like Christ be friends with those who sin in a bid to help them? Condemnation will only drive people away from Christ. Think about it!

Hmmmm...if this is true then this is one thing some Atheists got right and those who go by the 'tag' Theists would do well to emulate this. Small wonder why some homos*xuals are prone to listen to Atheists instead of Theists. As a christian you are meant to condemn the act and not the person. Love the person and hate the act! It would shock you to know that some Atheists hate homos*xuality but despite this, some of them do not condemn the person.

Now this is funny! Frankly, I am of the opinion that this 'satan' ish is being over emphasized. It is high time we accepted responsibilities for our actions. If satan is responsible then no one will be held accountable but him. But God holds each person responsible for the willful acts of sin we commit, which means that we are responsible. Leave satan out of this.

We all have the freedom of choice. Whatever you choose to do, has a lot to do with free will. Anyone who chooses to be gay does so out of his or her own free will. This is basic!

The passage is for every Tom, D*ck and Mariah on Earth!
Why not say the passage is just for the Israelites?

Judgment day is going to shock a lot of us. Those we expect to be there might not make it while those we condemn and expect to see in hell will be there eating a sumptuous meal in heaven.

May God help us all!

striktlymi, your identity has been revealed. You are not a christian.you may be a backslider but you have gone far astray .iam going to expose you for all christians in this forum to see who you are.You are a cunning man,a pretender who always disguise as a christian to weaken the christian your cunning bible verses. I believed some atheists knew this but some christian did not or may be they knew but just overlook it. These are my evidence.

1 I don't know why christian would not be bold to disclose his or her religion or why christian would twist the scripture to back his opinion but rejected the verses that against his opinion.striktlymi could not disclose his religion or belief, he quotes the Bible to support his opinion,he supports gay and lesbianism but neglected the verses of bible that forbid gay,lesbianism and sodomy. The proof of this is in striktlymi's post above.

2. I said striktlymi is a cunning man who disguised as christian.he will cunningly praise and support atheists but attack christian posts.The proof of this is one of his topics he tittled ' YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART BECAUSE YOU AN ATHEISTS.....OH PLEASE'.
If you see this topics what will you think of it?You will think he wants to speak against atheists but if you see the contents you will be surprised.Even, in the above topic's thread striktlymi was attacked by logicboy03 because logicboy thaught that he creates that thread against atheists. But latter on, logicboy03 gave up when he discovered the purpose of that thread.

I don't think an atheist can create thread to mock atheists.why would chrstian do such a thing? Striktlymi, you are not a christian stop pretending.

3 Go and check striktlymi posts, in all his posts, he always come between atheists and christians .He would act as christian while using cunning words to label christian as evil or unrighteous people.

Striktlymi, you have exposed.stop pretending.if you are afraid of what you are, it shows that what you are is evil.sorry to say.

We christian ,we do not hate gay,lesbians and atheists as a person.what we hate is ungodly act that is in their hands.calling them to repent is a sign of love because we don't want them to perish and we don't want to be perished as well.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2013
onetrack: Am I an atheist? Yes
Do I support the rights of homos-xuals to live their lives without fear of persecution? Absolutely
Will I apologize for this? Nope
Deal with it.
that is to say what i said is correct.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by ooman(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Ayomivic:

striktlymi, your identity has been revealed. You are not a christian.you may be a backslider but you have gone far astray .iam going to expose you for all christians in this forum to see who you are.You are a cunning man,a pretender who always disguise as a christian to weaken the christian your cunning bible verses. I believed some atheists knew this but some christian did not or may be they knew but just overlook it. These are my evidence.

1 I don't know why christian would not be bold to disclose his or her religion or why christian would twist the scripture to back his opinion but rejected the verses that against his opinion.striktlymi could not disclose his religion or belief, he quotes the Bible to support his opinion,he supports gay and lesbianism but neglected the verses of bible that forbid gay,lesbianism and sodomy. The proof of this is in striktlymi's post above.

2. I said striktlymi is a cunning man who disguised as christian.he will cunningly praise and support atheists but attack christian posts.The proof of this is one of his topics he tittled ' YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART BECAUSE YOU AN ATHEISTS.....OH PLEASE'.
If you see this topics what will you think of it?You will think he wants to speak against atheists but if you see the contents you will be surprised.Even, in the above topic's thread striktlymi was attacked by logicboy03 because logicboy thaught that he creates that thread against atheists. But latter on, logicboy03 gave up when he discovered the purpose of that thread.

I don't think an atheist can create thread to mock atheists.why would chrstian do such a thing? Striktlymi, you are not a christian stop pretending.

3 Go and check striktlymi posts, in all his posts, he always come between atheists and christians .He would act as christian while using cunning words to label christian as evil or unrighteous people.

Striktlymi, you have exposed.stop pretending.if you are afraid of what you are, it shows that what you are is evil.sorry to say.

We christian ,we do not hate gay,lesbians and atheists as a person.what we hate is ungodly act that is in their hands.calling them to repent is a sign of love because we don't want them to perish and we don't want to be perished as well.

you are a total f'ckup, striktlymi is a christian, a catholic! do you not know that?
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by wiegraf: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2013
Glad to see you consider more than just homosexuality op. Have you considered things like bestiality? I personally have argued for government indifference to sins over here

https://www.nairaland.com/1180380/victimless-crimes-yay-nay

Please read it, hopefully the 'blasphemy' involved will make one of the blood vessels in your head explode or at least give you brain cancer. Any of these outcomes or something similar would justify the amount of time I put into that thread. Thank you.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Ayomivic:

wink
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2013
ooman:

you are a total f'ckup, striktlymi is a christian, a catholic! do you not know that?

You are a total liar. I am a member of catholic church, we were not taught with those evil things that striktlymi was saying. May be he had fell in wrong hand and got corrupted.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Ayomivic:

You are a total liar. I am a member of catholic church, we were not taught with those evil things that striktlymi was saying. May be he had fell in wrong hand and got corrupted.

You are one to talk about corruption. I see no difference between you and your corrupt pope and gay hypocrite cardinal
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
wiegraf: Glad to see you consider more than just homosexuality op. Have you considered things like bestiality? I personally have argued for government indifference to sins over here

https://www.nairaland.com/1180380/victimless-crimes-yay-nay

Please read it, hopefully the 'blasphemy' involved will make one of the blood vessels in your head explode or at least give you brain cancer. Any of these outcomes or something similar would justify the amount of time I put into that thread. Thank you.

Birds of thesame feathers flock togethe.I have said it that atheists are nothing but lovers of evil. Victimless ko victimhard ni.
Ayomivic !

Yes sir !

Is it good to have sex with animals?

Ha ! On that let me quote one author in the link above. The author's name is STRIKTLYMI. He wrote and i quote ' IF A GUY CAN GET AN ANIMAL TO WILLINGLY ACCEPTED HIS SEXUAL ADVANCES, THEN LET THE FUN BEGIN '

So according to him having sex with animal is not bad

Ok.Come here,tell me, if humaman being have sex with animal like gorilla or lion, what type of child would he or she give birth to?

= human gorilla,human lion. no, am sorry, that can't be the answer the answer is lionman and gorillaman.

What if some one is into prostitution?

That one na victimless

what if she contracted dissease like HIV and afflicted it on another person?

That one na victimhard o

what if someone drank alcohol or smoke gbana?

Na victimless joo

what if he drives and killed person under the influence of alcohol or stab person to die under the influence of gbana?

Eh ! that one na victimhard o

Ayomivic, you know blaspheme is just like one abuse another person's father.What wil you say about blasphemy God?

that one na victimless

what if God grabs that person and trow him or her to hell?

Kai ! That one na victim-suffer.Na wetin he chop full in belle.

What if son have sex with his mother?

Na victimless

what if the mother pregnant for his son and gave birth to male child?

Chai ! that one na confirm criminal-born.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Ayomivic(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are one to talk about corruption. I see no difference between you and your corrupt pope and gay hypocrite cardinal

is that not what atheists want? Is that not their doing? Sneaking into churches to defile them.
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ayomivic:

is that not what atheists want? Is that not their doing? Sneaking into churches to defile them.

So the pope is an atheist?

Religion does not make anyone moral. It is the person's character and reasoning that does that.

Or are you saying that a christian abortion clinic bomber (in short, a christian terrorist) is more moral than an atheist?

Look, morality does not come from religion, it comes from within.

When you ask why something is bad- you consider the damage it does or its reasoning not God.

If I ask you why stealing is bad- You will say that it is because it robs people of their own property
If I ask you why bestiality is bad- you will say that it is because animals can't give consent and that it is violating the animal

In the above 2 examples, God or religion is not necessary for a moral decision. Or do you need the bible to tell you not to kill?
Re: Atheists Are The Campaigners Of Gay,lesbianism & All Immoralities In The World. by wiegraf: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
@op
You're still alive? As expected you first need a brain, at least a normal one, before you can be afflicted with brain cancer. No trouble, eventually what little is left of your brain that's not already infected with indoctrination will get cancer, I pray to your god that will be enough.

I can't read your post fully abeg, no vex. Call it ADD. A note though, did you notice how in that thread the xtian heretic @striktly was using this 'brain' organ to argue for positions somewhat similar to yours? If you tried really, really hard, you'll also notice he managed to convince me that one of his positions is indeed justifiable. Just a thoug...

Agh, what am I doing? A total waste of time...

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Pope Francis 1 / Jesus, The True Way / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 19th May, 2013 Be Fervent In Service By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.