Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Read PDF Files Online On Any Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read PDF Files Online On Any Browser (806 Views)

How To Upload Picture On Twitter With Any Browser (java Users) / Pls How Can I Read Pdf Files With My BB Curve 2 / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Read PDF Files Online On Any Browser by DaSoljar(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's a clear-cut fact that reading of “Pdf” files nowadays,isn't something which requires much technical dexterity to carry out,as almost all new modelled devices come with an embedded Pdf reader.

Likewise,third-party softwares are available to perform this task on deviceswhich do not posses the feature.

But, how about previewing these files before actually downloading them on our mobile phones ?

While surfing through the net,I came across this cool feature of Google which enables us to read pdf files online using absolutely any type of browser.
With this trick,you don't have to worry about downloading some junk pdf-files anymore.

Here's How.
1. The first step is to get the url of the...

Read More >
http://freebie-planet..com/2012/10/how-to-read-pdf-files-online.html

(1) (Reply)

Help With E5 / 3 Anti Theft Apps For Smarttphones / Apple Releases Ios 7.0.2 With Fix For Lock Screen Passcode Bypass Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.