Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Are We Missing Here Oh Men Of GOD ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are We Missing Here Oh Men Of GOD ? (574 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Missing Here Oh Men Of GOD ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
"But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. - Matthew 23:8

Brethren you have committed a SIN, you have lifted mere MEN up to the level of gods and worshiped them. Do you not know that we are all equal in Christ and that we are admonished not to think of ourselves more highly than we ought to.

"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you" - Romans 12:3

Let me make this clear , we are to honour the brethren and respect our elders, but nowhere in the bible are we asked to esteem MEN more than God and to make celebrities of them. This is sick. We are like dumb sheep following every one who calls himself a MOG without testing the spirits.

Your final authority on all matters is not the pastor or MOG but JESUS through your BIBLE. Everything you hear MUST be checked up with the word of GOD and prayer.

"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men, is abomination in the sight of God." --Luke 16:15.

Jesus was loved only by the few TRUE followers, the majority religious crowd rejected him looking more for a religious system, signs and wonders. Same today, the religious crowds have stopped following JESUS and are instead following MEN to their own destruction.

I repeat ,we are all MOG , no one is above the law in the church of GOD, DO not be deceived.

Even John was sad about this trend :

"I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us." - 3 John 1:9

"I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus." - R[b]evelation 1:9[/b]

"Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?" - 1 Corinthians 4:6b-7

When politicians , business men and the general unruly crowd and the WORLD in general love us and elevate us to a high estate, we should be worried.

The apostles had the reverse experience.

"13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment." - 1 Corinthians 4:13

1 Like

Re: What Are We Missing Here Oh Men Of GOD ? by christemmbassey(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
frosbel: "But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. - Matthew 23:8

Brethren you have committed a SIN, you have lifted mere MEN up to the level of gods and worshiped them. Do you not know that we are all equal in Christ and that we are admonished not to think of ourselves more highly than we ought to.

"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you" - Romans 12:3

Let me make this clear , we are to honour the brethren and respect our elders, but nowhere in the bible are we asked to esteem MEN more than God and to make celebrities of them. This is sick. We are like dumb sheep following every one who calls himself a MOG without testing the spirits.

Your final authority on all matters is not the pastor or MOG but JESUS through your BIBLE. Everything you hear MUST be checked up with the word of GOD and prayer.

"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men, is abomination in the sight of God." --Luke 16:15.

Jesus was loved only by the few TRUE followers, the majority religious crowd rejected him looking more for a religious system, signs and wonders. Same today, the religious crowds have stopped following JESUS and are instead following MEN to their own destruction.

I repeat ,we are all MOG , no one is above the law in the church of GOD, DO not be deceived.

Even John was sad about this trend :

"I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us." - 3 John 1:9

"I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus." - R[b]evelation 1:9[/b]

"Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?" - 1 Corinthians 4:6b-7

When politicians , business men and the general unruly crowd and the WORLD in general love us and elevate us to a high estate, we should be worried.

The apostles had the reverse experience.

"13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment." - 1 Corinthians 4:13
Frosbel u don start? Dont let my 'lord bishop' see this o. I dey tell u o

(1) (Reply)

Elisha Released The Angels / Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? / Holy Death: 4 Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.