Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Visualizing The Word Of God Can Change Ur Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visualizing The Word Of God Can Change Ur Life (472 Views)

PASTOR ORDERS FEMALE MEMBERS TO REMOVE UNDERWEAR SO GOD CAN ENTER THEIR BODIES / The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visualizing The Word Of God Can Change Ur Life by sidespin: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
VISUALIZE THE WORD: PICTURE YOURSELF STRONG & WELL

Once I went to pray for an elderly evangelist in Fort Worth, Texas. Many people had been saved and filled with the Spirit under her ministry. Now, at the age of 82, she had been operated on, and her doctors had found seven cancers in her body. They just sewed her up and told her she didn't have long to live. Months had passed and, although bedfast, she was still alive.

When I talked to her, she said she was old enough to die, but I encouraged her to let God heal her first, because she could still win many souls at her age. Then I read Proverbs 4:20-22 to her and told her to visualize herself well and preaching.

When I saw this woman eight months later, she was busy holding evangelistic meetings! She came up to me after one of my services, threw her arms around me, and hugged me. It startled me, and she realized I hadn't recognized her. She looked different because she had gained weight. She appeared to be in excellent health.

She told me she was so glad I hadn't let her die. She had done what I had told her to do: She had begun to picture herself well, and now she was out working for God again. She said she had evangelistic meetings scheduled for the entire summer.

I later heard that this woman lived to be 91 years old. She didn't die of cancer. She enjoyed many more fruitful years for the Master. Before her healing, she had pictured herself dead, but I got her to see herself with what God had provided for her. We have to see ourselves with the answer. (Kenneth E. Hagin)
Re: Visualizing The Word Of God Can Change Ur Life by achinaboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
already doing that and it`s working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Purpose (part 1) / As Ambassadors Of The Ministry Of Reconciliation / *you Must See This* Jesus Died For You, Say Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.