Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop (1551 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Draw Or Design A Unique Logo... / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Which Is Better To Print With, Coreldraw Or Photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by hottprince: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2013
Hi folks please I need either of these two softwares corel draw or photoshop. I'll appreciate it if someone that has the setup can send it to me.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by Briareos(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2013
It will surely depends on your location. I'm based in Benin. What about you?
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by hottprince: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Briareos: It will surely depends on your location. I'm based in Benin. What about you?
Rite now I'm in schl @ ib, I cnt find it here, n I dnt wanna go to Lag cos of it, n Benin is quite far, pls can anyone else be of help
I dnt mind paying for it
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by Briareos(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2013
Nigg* please... U can't honestly tell me you look for where to buy software in IB and you can't find - I was expecting you to say you stay in one village far far away from civilization...

Ask around, please...
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by hottprince: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Briareos: Nigg* please... U can't honestly tell me you look for where to buy software in IB and you can't find - I was expecting you to say you stay in one village far far away from civilization...

Ask around, please...
First of all I don't like ppl addressin me wit d N word
Second of all I'm the one that searched not u, so u bliv what u wanna bliv I didn't say its not here I just said I can't find it.
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by Briareos(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
hottprince:
First of all I don't like ppl addressin me wit d N word
Second of all I'm the one that searched not u, so u bliv what u wanna bliv I didn't say its not here I just said I can't find it.

very well, mister
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by folafola(m): 5:12am On Mar 12, 2013
I am in ago are area of saki hook me up and you get your desired software, coreldaw x6, photoshop cs6, and others
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by Donkrizzy(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2013
.....dude,,i got both softwares,i stay in hell fire...so i waz hoping,u jxt take a gun,shoot urself,die,and come get it....wat do u say nigg.a?.....oops,did i jxt call u nigg.a?..well,sorry nigg.a 4 calling u a nigg.a.... grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by hottprince: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Donkrizzy: .....dude,,i got both softwares,i stay in hell fire...so i waz hoping,u jxt take a gun,shoot urself,die,and come get it....wat do u say nigg.a?.....oops,did i jxt call u nigg.a?..well,sorry nigg.a 4 calling u a nigg.a.... grin grin

Who is ds loose fool? Pls where is d zoo keeper ds animal ran away from? Pls come n chain ur animal
Re: Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop by VillageBoi(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Briareos: U can't honestly tell me you look for where to buy software in IB and you can't find - I was expecting you to say you stay in one village far far away from civilization...

Korrect answer... you don kill me with laff lololol.

(1) (Reply)

Eye-popping Street Art / My Art-works while in Secondary School / Exploring Nigeria Through Ben Enwonwu’s Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.