Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) (3538 Views)

Olamide Album Street OT - Official Track List & Full Downloading (mobile & PC) / Exclusive Music: Olamide’s YBNL Album [full Download Links] - Download, Enjoy / Anybody Has Rapsody(olamide's Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 3:04am On Mar 07, 2013
Hi guys, i know by now, most of you must have listened to the 20 track album of Olamide, also known as the young erigina. I would like to hear your rating of the album, yahoo boy no laptop (ybnl). My rating, without being too personal, i believe Olamide did a wonderful job on the album. From the quality of the lyrics,to the numbers of hits,like 7 hits. Picture, owotaboa,ilefo illuminati etc though,the album has 20 tracks which is the highest in Nigeria,but virtually all the tracks are on point except for a very few. On the other hand, i believe he his too playful on most of the tracks,making it loss its meaning. If he can show some maturity and reduce his playing mode, he can gain more mature fans. In all, i would give him 7/10.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by zoedicus: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
yea, dt dude needs to grow up. . .bt that's part of his swag anyways (i don tire,. Am i mad? . . .no, i dey play o bring bk d beat. . .go down low).
i rate him 8/10. The dude gat it. 4 me, he's better than wizzy.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
You are right
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wizkid is a singer, but Ola is a rap wizard
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by temmytujay: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
zoedicus: yea, dt dude needs to grow up. . .bt that's part of his swag anyways (i don tire,. Am i mad? . . .no, i dey play o bring bk d beat. . .go down low).
i rate him 8/10. The dude gat it. 4 me, he's better than wizzy.

this guy na fool.. comparing singer to a rapper.. shut the hell up snitch
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by alaoeri: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
The dude is just getting better everyday nice album from him rate it 8/10. Also like his collabo most especially Ghost mode by phyno & waiting for his collabo on DKM with Eja nla.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
He tried , 8/10
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by malcolmx: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2013
bilms: Hi guys, i know by now, most of you must have listened to the 20 track album of Olamide, also known as the young erigina. I would like to hear your rating of the album, yahoo boy no laptop (ybnl). My rating, without being too personal, i believe Olamide did a wonderful job on the album. From the quality of the lyrics,to the numbers of hits,like 7 hits. Picture, owotaboa,ilefo illuminati etc though,the album has 20 tracks which is the highest in Nigeria,but virtually all the tracks are on point except for a very few. On the other hand, i believe he his too playful on most of the tracks,making it loss its meaning. If he can show some maturity and reduce his playing mode, he can gain more mature fans. In all, i would give him 7/10.

20 Tracks in Olamide's album is the highest in Nigeria? Have you ever grabbed a copy of some of Mode9's albums...don't be a learner bro, say what you are sure of.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Which of mode 9's album? Mention it.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by temmytujay: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2013
bilms: Hi guys, i know by now, most of you must have listened to the 20 track album of Olamide, also known as the young erigina. I would like to hear your rating of the album, yahoo boy no laptop (ybnl). My rating, without being too personal, i believe Olamide did a wonderful job on the album. From the quality of the lyrics,to the numbers of hits,like 7 hits. Picture, owotaboa,ilefo illuminati etc though,the album has 20 tracks which is the highest in Nigeria,but virtually all the tracks are on point except for a very few. On the other hand, i believe he his too playful on most of the tracks,making it loss its meaning. If he can show some maturity and reduce his playing mode, he can gain more mature fans. In all, i would give him 7/10.

Brova, do you know that Olamide is not as playful as Lil 'wayne.. so its not about being playful... its about what you are spitting out, I have many guys that are not yoruba guys and they did not understand yoruba but they love him to the core... i am giving the guy 8.5 jawe..... think about his collabos again...
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by Mynd44: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2013
bilms: Which of mode 9's album? Mention it.
DaVinci mode had 22 tracks
Thy Album comes by Ruggedman had 21

don't talk of things you are not sure of
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
All the same, ybnl is one of the Nigerian album with highest track. Thanks bro
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
All the same, ybnl is one of the Nigerian album with highest track. Thanks bro for the correction though.
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
bilms: All the same, ybnl is one of the Nigerian album with highest track. Thanks bro
You should have said that earlier
Re: Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) by bilms(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Phyno - Man Of The Year (obago!) / Video: Joe Praize – Joy Overflow / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya - Gra Gra • Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.