Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Which Phone Streams Online Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Streams Online Videos (3142 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Since I have applied all the strategies of streaming youtube videos with my bb and it failed, I think its time to move on to a phone that can do that for me

Which phone streams online videos like youtube?

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Frenchkiss(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: Since I have applied all the strategies of streaming youtube videos with my bb and it failed, I think its time to move on to a phone that can do that for me

All Android phones!

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by naijagadgetbox: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Frenchkiss: All Android phones!

it's that simple, really.
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by charlesakhen(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: Since I have applied all the strategies of streaming youtube videos with my bb and it failed, I think its time to move on to a phone that can do that for me

Pele...I currently use a curve 4 and I watch youtube channels everyday. Lemmi show you how to do it so that u don't get charged for it. Open youtube.com with your bb browser...go down and select desktop view. That's all. Then search for d video u want to watch...then wait for it to load. That's it. Its best u use 3G. Etisalat Rocks wit speed.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Frenchkiss(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
naijagadgetbox:

it's that simple, really.
Yes! They all come preloaded with YouTube app. You know Android is owned by Google and Google owns YouTube.
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by gen2briz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
charles.akhen:

Pele...I currently use a curve 4 and I watch youtube channels everyday. Lemmi show you how to do it so that u don't get charged for it. Open youtube.com with your bb browser...go down and select desktop view. That's all. Then search for d video u want to watch...then wait for it to load. That's it. Its best u use 3G. Etisalat Rocks wit speed.

Any android device don't need this ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
charles.akhen:

I have done that desktop view thing and it didn't work, I use bold 3
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by ibietela2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Android phone... I watch youtube videos + live match on my Tecno n3
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
ibietela2: Android phone... I watch youtube videos + live match on my Tecno n3
wot subscriptn ar u on and wot app do u use 2 stream live?
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by ibietela2(m): 5:11am On Mar 08, 2013
tomii: wot subscriptn ar u on and wot app do u use 2 stream live?

tubemate and airtel bis
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
I need more comments please,especially on how to stream with this bb
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by charlesakhen(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
fubbyy: I have done that desktop view thing and it didn't work, I use bold 3

android fones stream videos directly... but u dont get thwe same on blackberry except u know how.when u open youtube on your bb browser...u will notice that it takes you to m.youtube.com. if you proceed to watch videos directly, you will be charged from the aqvailable units on your fone.

our aim to to access youtue.com without going through the mobile site.

after openning m.youtube.com. you will notice 3icons on the screen. the youtube logo at the middle.three dashes by your left and the search icon by your far right. click on the 3 dashes ( looks like = but wit another dash under making it 3) after clicking it. you will notice a drop down menu....go down to where u have "desktop" and select it. thats all. it will open the desktop version. search for any video...wait for it to load...relax and pull out a bottle of coke....and enjoy watching for free using your bis. i use etisalat and its super fast.

cheers
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by gen2briz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Android rocks
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
charles.akhen:

android fones stream videos directly... but u dont get thwe same on blackberry except u know how.when u open youtube on your bb browser...u will notice that it takes you to m.youtube.com. if you proceed to watch videos directly, you will be charged from the aqvailable units on your fone.

after openning m.youtube.com. you will notice 3icons on the screen. the youtube logo at the middle.three dashes by your left and the search icon by your far right. click on the 3 dashes ( looks like = but wit another dash under making it 3) after clicking it. you will notice a drop down menu....go down to where u have "desktop" and select it. thats all. it will open the desktop version. search for any video...wait for it to load...relax and pull out a bottle of coke....and enjoy watching for free using your bis. i use etisalat and its super fast.

cheers
thanks but is there anyway you can use screen muncher to teach me by snaping it
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
charles.akhen:

cheers
I have tried it but didn't see those dashes you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by OgunyemiJohn(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2013

show me the clue

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Emmysteve(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ogunyemi John:

show me the clue
Show us pls cos i am planing on buying the n3. thanx
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Emmysteve(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
And ur data (bis) doesnt get exhusted? pls explain more. thanx
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Fukup(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2013
fubbyy: I have done that desktop view thing and it didn't work, I use bold 3
am sorry bro,bold3 cant do it.its bb phones that comes with HTML5 browsers ranging from torch1,2,3.curve4,5,6,7,bold4,5 and bold6.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by honeric01(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2013
how about 5th edition symbian phones?
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
any symbian phone can stream online video without stress. I use nokia C 5 and i'm enjoying every bit of it
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
eliment: any symbian phone can stream online video without stress. I use nokia C 5 and i'm enjoying every bit of it

Really?

You watch live matches on Symbian phones? i can't watch live streams on my Nokia 500. any tip?
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by freeccnow(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
When it comes to watching live videos on the internet for example streaming movies on sites like youtube, china made it easy for all kind of people including those who have little money when it released a small and simple but a phone of great features and which is the T605. Check out the tecno t605 review to see how it works.
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
android + MX player stream anything streamable
stream any video file including mkv
if u are not on android you are not on any os
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
honeric01:

Really?

You watch live matches on Symbian phones? i can't watch live streams on my Nokia 500. any tip?
symbian can stream easily with right setting

check Google for your phone settings
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
9jadelta: symbian can stream easily with right setting

check Google for your phone settings

i should check google for my phone settings? How does this help?
Re: Which Phone Streams Online Videos by fubbyy(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2013
freeccnow: When it comes to watching live videos on the internet for example streaming movies on sites like youtube, china made it easy for all kind of people including those who have little money when it released a small and simple but a phone of great features and which is the T605. Check out the tecno t605 review to see how it works.
is it free of charge?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Subscribe Ur BB, Android , Iphone And PC Every Months With Money? / How To Get Free 1gb From Mtn / Iphone 13 Pro Max 256GB UK Used Price Features, Review Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.