Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP (4994 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Cure For Chicken Pulse&d Spot / Cure For Chicken Pox Especially The DARK SPOTS... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by daakins(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2013
HELLO NAIRALANDERS....JUST NEED YOUR HELP ON WHAT TO USE TO CURE AND PREVENT CHICKEN POX INFECTIONS...MY LIL SISTER JUST HAD CHICKEN POX INFECTIONS BUT ITS ALL GONE NOW BUT D PROBLEM NOW IS DAT MY DAD CURRENTLY HAS IT WHICH I THINK HE GOT FROM MAI LITTLE SISTER...PLS I REALLY NEED TIPS ON WHAT TO USE FOR HIM TO HELP CURE IT CUS D SITE OF HIS BODY IS SCARY....EITHER LOCAL OR FOREIGN TREATMENT.......JUST HELP ME OUT THANKS....AND ALSO TIPS ON HOW MYSELF WILL NOT CATCH D VIRUS......
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by Philipsdael(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Go and buy a liquid-bottled-medicine called "callaby-lotion" the content is whitish in colour.
Rub it on their body and tell ur Dad to wear only boxers so air can cool the skin cause chicken-pus increases and itchy when there's heat....
Better-still,
go and explain to a nearby chamist-doctor.
Sorry to ur love-ones.
#chicken pus is really painfull.
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by doctokwus: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
"callaby-lotion" indeed,lol grin".Its callamine lotion.
Op,chicken pox is a viral infection& has 'no cure',but u can mimimize its complications& spread to people(being highly contagious)wt d following management steps while it wears its course:
-Apply callamine lotion 2-3times a day
- Avoid contact wt anyperson wt it,if possible d person shd stay away frm others in d household 'till it wears off'
-Take piriton tablet(or syrup for infants 2-3times daily) to mimimize d itching
-Use an over d counter antibiotic to ward off 'secondary infection'
-Take plenty of fluids
-After some days u may see rust like rashes forming,dis signals d end of d contagious phase
Avoid,but don't stigmatize victims,wt d above measures everyone wud come out unharmed

1 Like

Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Poo! angry I would love to have a pox party with you.
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by Philipsdael(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2013
doctokwus: "callaby-lotion" indeed,lol
Dont hate,...... am only trying to give the best i can to a bro in need!.
Jo oh!
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by doctokwus: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Philipsdael:
Dont hate,...... am only trying to give the best i can to a bro in need!.
Jo oh!
Am not hating,pls,but just felt u cud av taken d time to check d proper spellin of d drug.If I came out a bit harsh,it wasn't on purpose
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by Philipsdael(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
doctokwus:
Am not hating,pls,but just felt u cud av taken d time to check d proper spellin of d drug.If I came out a bit harsh,it wasn't on purpose
after reading the intro of the thread, it sounds like an emergency, that was why i described how the medicine is.
I also urged him to also rush n seek the advise of a nearby Doc.
We ain't competing on "who knows the drug better"
thanks for your helpful contribution.
We'll doing same thing #help a bro#
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by gawab: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
To cure chickenpox, stop the itching and restore his skin back, look for dandelion leaves. Grind or blend, add palm oil, divide the mixture into two. Let him take a teaspoon 3ce daily, while he should use the other portion to rub his entire body. The chickenpox should clear within 2-3 days. Dandelion is efo yanrin in yoruba. Call 08184408033 for more info. It is eaten as vegetable in some part of yorubaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by daakins(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2013
at everybody ...thanks...its already drying.......na calamine lotion with ose dudu combine with some bitter leaves nd some tablets...na hin b d concoction wey popman dey drink and use......but d tin fear me sha....but ny idea on how to remove d dark scars left behind on d face and body..
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by gynny(f): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Chickenpox symptoms can present with a rash, mild fever, fatigue. Click on the link below to read more on chickenpox, their causes, prevention, treatment and much more!
http://www.gigihealth.com/chickenpox-symptoms-chickenpox-treatment/
Re: Help With Cure For Chicken Pos ASAP by penitential(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thank you so much for this.
gawab:
To cure chickenpox, stop the itching and restore his skin back, look for dandelion leaves. Grind or blend, add palm oil, divide the mixture into two. Let him take a teaspoon 3ce daily, while he should use the other portion to rub his entire body. The chickenpox should clear within 2-3 days. Dandelion is efo yanrin in yoruba. Call 08184408033 for more info. It is eaten as vegetable in some part of yorubaland.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Found Out You Were Hiv Negative? / Reasons Why You Must Run Away From Artificial Sugar / The Health Benefits Of Banana Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.