Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25685 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by darmiee1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sad! This Young Lady Who just Received her NYSC Call-Up Letter Died in a Fatal Road Accident on her Way to Imo state's Orientation Camp

This young lady Bose Adebayo, Splendor Magazine gathered, was involved in a ghastly road accident yesterday, Wednesday 6 March 2013 on her way to NYSC orientation camp in Imo state.

Bose we were told, attended OLCOM High school in Akure, Ondo state and graduated from University of Ado Ekiti(UNAD), Microbiology Department.

Despite challenges in many parts of Nigeria, such as bad roads, killings, Disease Outbreak, lack portable water and many more, National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian Federal Government establishment continue to post graduates to those areas.

It's simple, if government must post anyone faraway from where they've been used to, then government seriously needs to first fix those problems...May Bose's soul rest in peace!

Our reporters are working to bring you more useful reports about this as soon as possible.

Read More: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/sad-this-young-lady-who-just-received.html?m=1

Also See: What Bose Adebayo's High School Close Pal has to Say About Her

Read Here: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/what-bose-adebayos-high-school-close.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by specialguest(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamfara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

I still can't understand why Nysc has not been abolished, afterall most ex corpers are still in the labour market years after completing their youth service.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by teelacruz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
shocked OMG, May God grant her parent n loved ones †ђξ fortitude to bear †ђξ loss. This is saddening.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
So sad cry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Montalo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
cryRIP. This life sef
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ollyboy009(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!

9 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Topic,
So sad...may she rest in peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by akatonero(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP Bose
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by swtcharissa(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sooo pretty RIP lOVE
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by zuma4k(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
so sad... i wish its not true
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by theripper: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chai, after almost 5yrs of cramming Prescott and co. Such a sad loss. Rest in Peace Bose. May God grant ur family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

1 Like

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by babyme1(f): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
cry cry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by gramci: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by goldfish80(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP pretty lady cry
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by mich2012: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
darmiee1: Sad! This Young Lady Who just Received her NYSC Call-Up Letter Died in a Fatal Road Accident on her Way to Imo state's Orientation Camp

This young lady Bose Adebayo, Splendor Magazine gathered, was involved in a ghastly road accident yesterday, Wednesday 6 March 2013 on her way to NYSC orientation camp in Imo state.

Bose we were told, attended OLCOM High school in Akure, Ondo state and graduated from University of Ado Ekiti(UNAD), Microbiology Department.

Despite challenges in many parts of Nigeria, such as bad roads, killings, Disease Outbreak, lack portable water and many more, National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian Federal Government establishment continue to post graduates to those areas.

It's simple, if government must post anyone faraway from where they've been used to, then government seriously needs to first fix those problems...May Bose's soul rest in peace!

Our reporters are working to bring you more useful reports about this as soon as possible.

www.splendormag.com/2013/03/sad-this-young-lady-who-just-received.html?m=1

What's your point to the highlighted part? It could have happened anywhere/on any road.
May her gentle soul rest in peace. I hope Government/NYSC will do something for the family

8 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
O ma se o rest in peace o
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by 1313(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
I feel so sad. So terrible...speechless.why such an innocent young gal die just like that?
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dis story has not been verified
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by LarryTay: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ollyboy009, If you truly have human blood running through your veins, then you should know that such a news is painful to be compared to your thankfulness for missing a call-up letter. This is a soul that just gone like that. Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by rodeo0070(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hmmm...
May God grant her Parents and her loved one the fortitude to bear this colossal loss. Its not easy, after all these years...
God, you alone can comfort her people.
RIP Bose...
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
sholay2011:
OMUGO to gba degree...keep showcasing how reckless you are under the guise of being saved from road accident.
Won't you serve some other time? I pray God protects a fo.ol lyk u.
That was harsh now ahn ahn Kilode!!!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Valto(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ITANAMI(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamafara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
na my area she dey for akure,even d same church,just cant imagine wat a lyf cos she was part of task force in my church,God help us ooooo
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by stpat1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Montalo: cryRIP. This life sef

my brother, this life sefffff. I really don't know why the death of this particular girl is so touchy to me. I felt a deep pain when I saw her pics.

I can Imagine the school stress,getting admission, going through all the hassles of lectures, school fees, reading, exams, hungry days etc. I can imagine how happy she must have been to hear that she had been deployed and the excitement on her face and that of her parents and siblings. How expectant she would have been on her way to camp, the stories she had been hearing, the friends she would meet, the fun,..... nooo noooo noo I have to stop hear cos I'm shedding tears now.

God knows best. We give him all praise. He cannot be questioned.

28 Likes

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Amrealphils(f): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
So sad R.I.P..

1 Like

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Artistree: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!
Not a nice thing to say...
But with this ur grammar sef the letter suppose lost cos I no know wetin u been wan go teach students for ur PPA.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.