Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mubadal Is collecting cvs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mubadal Is collecting cvs (4375 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubadal Is collecting cvs by viceb: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2008
paste ur cv here
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by Ficco(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
Must we call u b/4 u refer us to the Resource person.
Be more kind enuf to link us directly to dis person.
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by deor03(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2008
YAHOO YAHOO.

Go and get a job first.

Besides There is NO company called Mubadala in Nigeria. Go and get  you facts before coming here to play people
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by viceb: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2008
deor03:

YAHOO YAHOO.

Go and get a job first.

Besides There is NO company called Mubadala in Nigeria. Go and get you facts before coming here to play people

U are not existing in Nigeria. U must be in Mars. They are one of the new Telecom companies. They are assuming place soonest
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by jimblaze(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
thnax o vicebe
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by stalker(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2008
deor03:

YAHOO YAHOO.

Go and get a job first.

Besides There is NO company called Mubadala in Nigeria. Go and get you facts before coming here to play people

He is very right. There is no company called Mudabala in Nigeria. The name of the of the new telecoms coy is Etisalat, though Mudabala is its parent company. So please get ur facts straight
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by femikay149(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
where is mubadala/etisalat collecting cv.dnt dey ve an e-mail, or website.searched on d net bt only deir dubai website.viceb give us full gist now.Anyh i ll send u my cv now
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by TBag3: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
http://www.etisalat.com.ng

career@etisalat.com.ng
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by deor03(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2008
viceb:

You are not existing in Nigeria. You must be in Mars. They are one of the new Telecom companies. They are assuming place soonest

Like i said " there is NO company called mubadala in nigeria". I know of ENW, i also know of Etisalay but for you to say there is mudabala, then your facts are not right
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by femikay149(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
t-bag tanks a bucnh 4 d site-addy.abeg does any1 know weda dey ve started 2 recruit already.if yes w@ is d procedure.
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by pholushaw: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
Etisalat/ Mubadala! They are the same thing
It's a matter of choice, if you want to apply, take your CV to 12 gerald road, Ikoyi with a passport photograph.
All the best
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by Bolddy(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2008
Hi,pholushaw

Thanks for the information,just wanted to know when they started collecting cv
because i heard we are required to post the cv to their office .
Please RELPY : ASAP
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by femikay149(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2008
Abeg guys dis infos is becoming confusing,are we meant to post our C.V. to their office or go their physically to drop.Pls who has been to their office to drop C.V. should pls give us authentic gist .U know e go bad make u blow go island nd be turned back dat dey aint collecting
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by ChieFoH(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2008
really confusing angry sad embarassed
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by ChieFoH(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2008
btw, the address "career@etisalat.com.ng" returned my e-mail
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by femikay149(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2008
chieg check the e-mail u sent again u must ve made a mistake in the letters. i also sent my c.v to the same addy.and it didnt bounce back.
Re: Mubadal Is collecting cvs by femikay149(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2008
Guys i was at etisalt (12 gerald rd ikoyi) yest (26/03/08)2 drop my cv. Bt the security guys said they ve stopped collecting c.v.Bt i was fortunate to meet one of their staffs who was helpful and told me it was late.But still collected my c.v. that he will still try and drop it.So now all i can is have faith that he dropped it.Also any1 that still wants to drop their c.v.'s should send it via courier or post to the Recruitment Officer Human Resources ,Etisalat.12 gerald road Ikoyi.I was told that they are still collecting via this medium.

(1) (Reply)

Qualified Biomedical Scientist/ Trainee / Npower: Please Do Not Pay Exam Fee For Stream 2 / I Am Schizophrenic, Please Help! (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.