Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (30965 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Regiblinkz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
brigadier747:

oga former Vc not formal,and noting like anti society behaviour,its anti social, i understand u bros,u for jst use pidgin cool
its 'nothing' Ω̶oτ 'noting'...english teacher...smh

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ilaje44:

Olopa Naija, o ga lara yin o. Why would you arrest somebody for witnessin the victim being chased? Incompetent lot.

I will assume that it is not an arrest parse, but investigation via what he knows . . .
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Dygeasy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
u-best:
APC is this the type of security measure u planning for us in 2015? na wa oh yoruba boys with cultism & jojo
ani you are a fool sèé..i don knw since the day dem born you!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by brownlord: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
temi-temi:
Lasu VC should contact formal VC of university of ilorin on how to curb d problem of cultism n other Anti-society behaviors. God bless Nigeria!

Rabbish, whats this nonsense, pls explain how the vc can curb the problem of cultism? No exhibit your ignorance for here o
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Revolva(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
acidtalk: Nigeria needs a data bank for all its entire 170million citizens. Getting this boys is just a matter of few clicks away assuming we have a database that is functional for our entire citizens and immigrants.

The State and Federal Government should deploy soldiers around that vicinity.

True talk!! But am not sure Nigeria is 160million and now you added 10million na wa o...the correct estimate should be 140 miillion
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Tjohnnay: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na dm sabi, dm juz dey waste dey foolish life anyow, dm juz dey leave rough life like bastards....... Mtcheeeww #continue eating fried rice and chicken# watching ini edo film on african magic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by collins125: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
[size=14pt]Eko Ti Bajee![/size]
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by wayne4loan: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
This happened in front of my house, toward 7:45 on thursday evening , his father was a pastor of a celestial church in my area , he lost his father early january. So sad to loose a young soul . **** SAY NO TO CULTISM***
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
why oh why
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by supaeagles(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
acidtalk: Nigeria needs a data bank for all its entire 170million citizens. Getting this boys is just a matter of few clicks away assuming we have a database that is functional for our entire citizens and immigrants.
The State and Federal Government should deploy soldiers around that vicinity.

Even if we go and buy all the computer for our mega data bank where is the electricity to power them?? NEPA / PHCN is dead. Even if we go buy generator there will be no money for diesel. And then, the small time that there is electricity all the databank workers will be using our national database computer to be sending 419 email all over the world and tarnish our image further.
Please oh, we need a more feasible solution bros / sister.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
no love; i cry only when babies die
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Smooyis(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
God has a son. His Name is Jesus Christ. He came to save the lost. Have u been found by Him? He loves u and ready to save u if only you are willing to make yourself available for a lifetime change. Accept Jesus today!

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Costa2000(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
hbrednic: OKADA RIDERS AT IT AGAIN tongue
Okada ke, he was chased to peoples bus-stop around Ajangbadi and shot dead.According to op, wetin concern okada riders?,U have to blame there leg ooooo.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Hadeyemy: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
cheezkid: Airtel in trouble!! Now you can get more than 500mb on your airtel sim. Yes this is 1000% real and is not a scam.This tweak has been working for some months now_i decided not to give it out so that it won't be blocked. how will you feel whenyou browse without the
Fear of exhausting your mb..currently my airtel sim is loaded with about 31gb and will expire march 2014. the
Secret is the
More u do it ,the
More your mb increases.
You won't want to miss this great chance.
Contact me 08088012261 and you will 4eva be grateful. I will be giving this out to only 20 persons
you know lyk 40 OR how does this change the size of stringe pants........... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by nonesense: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
BRF!!! Okada...cancelled, Agberos...cancelled, street hawkers....cancelled, Cultism....why u dey fear nah? grin
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by thoniann(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Abrakayan! Airlords... Ever rugged.

Kan da kan da Mai gida.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Desloaaa(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
mjfcb: A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ u O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ of them so˚˚°º that ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ α♏ being appointed as Τ̲̅ђe ЛЄw vc i° will ђƏνЄ 2 expel u first.
mtchewwww..must u use bb?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by nonesense: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fredrick909: [size=60pt] Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is cult a name of an organization,, it beats my imagination when i see youths involving themselves in cult activaties , without getting paid dats how they die premature and untimely death all for what : i wan get level. let the youth direct thier energy to something more productive and leave confra matter alone wtf [/size]
you dey craze? why u wan blow my eye with ur big letters, upon the gigantic letters you use, one like u no get

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by manbuchai: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Can a cultist renounce his/her membership?if yes,that should be the best option for those involved.The bible says,"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man,but the end thereof is destruction"
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by thoniann(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
manbuchai: Can a cultist renounce his/her membership?if yes,that should be the best option for those involved.The bible says,"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man,but the end thereof is destruction"

my guy dey fear reprisal attack. If you don join, you don join. No going back. Pray say you graduate before them remember you.

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ochukoccna: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Who gives a phuck if cult members kill their own entire lineage in retaliation?
Only people I feel for is innocent souls caught in the cross fire.
If the cults could eliminate each other to extinction,all well and good.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by thoniann(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Smooyis: God has a son. His Name is Jesus Christ. He came to save the lost. Have u been found by Him? He loves u and ready to save u if only you are willing to make yourself available for a lifetime change. Accept Jesus today!

wetin pastor dey find for gossip zone?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by thoniann(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
wayne4loan: This happened in front of my house, toward 7:45 on thursday evening , his father was a pastor of a celestial church in my area , he lost his father early january. So sad to loose a young soul . **** SAY NO TO CULTISM***

Call the police. We have a witness here.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by thoniann(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
obowunmi: It's like when the bloods, crips, and the Latin kings fight..... death in the end is inevitable.. SayNOtoCultism.

Why did one dey show himself naaa? You just only reach US embassy you begin dey blab, blood,crips...latinos.

Abeg shaaarap. This ain't driveby. This is the actual shit.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by rezzy: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
See Damoche in hell, farewell
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by UnknownMember: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Listening to.. Track 2 from Olamides Y.B.N.L album..

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by wonda26(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
tjskii: Dear lord,I need to save to send my kids to a private Uni, sad
In your mind, cult nor dey private uni.. U wish. I know guyz expelled from private uni for cult related practices. I also saw/met cultists from private uni during nysc.. Though, in private, it is highly reduced and very hidden. But just be informed.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by scortez: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
I Would Really Love To say That The Incessant Killing In LASU Is Uncalled For.My Question Is "What Encourages The Youth To Parley With Cultism?"Is Their Involvement The Government's Fault too?I Cringe When I see Able Bodied Youth Losing Their Lives Like Ants.Even The Lives Of Chickens Seem To Have More Value Than Human Lives These Days.Most Students Who Are Actively Invoved With Cultism Are Most Times Improverished Mentally,Financially,Morally e.t.c.But I Beg To Say That The Government Is Not Directly The Cause.If A Man Has A Vision,He'll Do his Best To Come Out Of Obscurity Into LimeLight.We All Have Choices To Make.Any Of Us Can Be Cultists But We Choose Not To.It's Time We Youth Saddle Up,And Get Ready To Take Over Our Country.Do We Want To Lead The Way Our Predecessors Have Lead?We All Have A Choice.Let's Shun Cultism And Let's Make Nigeria A Better Place.Together I Believe We'll Succeed!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Valto: cult activities at peak..may God protect the innocent ones.. its high time,LASU put up a very strong anti cult group..its getting too much!
But they already have the campus Marshalls, its not the responsibility of the university to provide security for students in their homes off campus.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by samilo88(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
cheezkid: Airtel in trouble!! Now you can get more than 500mb on your airtel sim. Yes this is 1000% real and is not a scam.This tweak has been working for some months now_i decided not to give it out so that it won't be blocked. how will you feel whenyou browse without the
Fear of exhausting your mb..currently my airtel sim is loaded with about 31gb and will expire march 2014. the
Secret is the
More u do it ,the
More your mb increases.
You won't want to miss this great chance.
Contact me 08088012261 and you will 4eva be grateful. I will be giving this out to only 20 persons
Take ur trade elsewhere. No one is interested in your ponzi scheme.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by biola3005: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
All this are happening because this guys want power to oppress their fellows in school, I wonder why people rejoice in poverty, when a lot people are trying to eradicate poverty,some of this guys are busy oppressing without no money.I just wonder when this guy will learn to be a hard worker and a creative thinker instead of blaming the under performing governments for all their stupid acts. They seems to have lost their cognitive ability, Maybe they need to be though moral reasoning to help them think twice about what kinda mess they are getting into.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by TableLeg(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
rezzy: See Damoche in hell, farewell
Very insensitive and who are you to judge anyway?!
Faccckcing idio...t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Police Arrest 2 Officers For Killing NSCDC Officer In Presence Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.