Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Saw Kids In God's Thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Kids In God's Thought (561 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / What A Life's Journey With God Thought Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Kids In God's Thought by sidespin: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2013
I SAW CHILDREN IN THE THOUGHTS OF GOD
I saw new lives of little babies singing and flying around God's Throne. It seemed to me that babies just came out of the breath of God. They looked like they were wearing nightgowns. They flew into the presence of Jehovah. I realized they were new souls who came from the thoughts of God. God thinks kids. Now I know why those newborn babies are so precious. Babies are gifts given to us directly from the Throne of God. I heard them saying to God, "Can I be a spirit? Would You send me to the earth so I can be a spirit? I want to be a redeemed person. Can I be a spirit?" And while I watched, I heard that mighty sound of God's power, Whooosh! I saw these babies leave the Throne by the power of God. I don't know how long I was there, but I felt that I couldn't stand it much longer. That's why I think that I was there in the flesh—that my body was physically there. Suddenly, the angel said, "We must go. It's too strong for you. Come." So he took me out from the Throne, and David walked with us. I got back into the chariot with David and the angel. As we were leaving, people were waving at me. I asked David, "Will we see Abraham before we leave?" "Yes," he said, "you will see him before you go back." People began going out from the Throne, back into the city and into Paradise. They were helping other people and being a blessing to them. I saw people discussing theological points about the Word of God among themselves.(Jesse Duplantis)

(1) (Reply)

The Day The Sky Will Collapse / Profile Of A New Pope : Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio / What A Mighty God!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.