Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam (1981 Views)

Forced Marriages – They Are Not From Islam / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / From Islam To Atheism After A Stint Of Employment In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Heard this from a muslim cleric.Is it true that prophet mohammed said that muslims should find and behead anyone who backslides from islam in the quran.thanks
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by overdrive(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Why not ask google?
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tbaba1234: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
^So google is an Islamic scholar??

That is not true, These are the kinds of muslim cleric that cause trouble. If a crime is commmited, Justice can only be carried out by a muslim state not individuals or groups.

Individuals are only responsible for self-defence if it comes up.

In all matters of law, there are conditions, it isn't that straightforward.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tbaba1234: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
^ So what have you proven with your post? This kind of ignorance worries me. I don't know if you are a christian, but if you are, you do know that the christian nation practiced a far more brutal aspect of the law for centuries.

It is not as simple as convert and get killed; that is not how it goes. No law is like that.

A number of conditions must be met:

First of all, it must be an Islamic state, most of the Muslim world are secular states. There is no true Islamic state in existence at the moment and the majority of muslims maintain their faith.

Also,leaving Islam and proselytizing another faith or carrying out acts to discredit Islam is treasonable.... Remember It is an Islamic state... If however you convert and mind your business; no one cares.

Thirdly, the person is not just executed, he speaks to the scholars about his doubts and is provided evidences about the divinity of the Quran so as to convince him, if that fails, he is threatened basically to shut him up from proselytizing disbelief in an Islamic state. If he relents, he is let go and can continue in his disbelief and live his normal life.

compare with

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Christians practised a more brutal form of the law for centuries:::

The first thing to say is that in islam, there is no compulsion in religion, The Quran(translated) states:

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran 2:256)

However in an Islamic state, there are certain conditions where conversion is accompanied with acts that could be considered treasonable by the state. The punishment for treason is death in most states.

The apostacy law came about during the time of the prophet;

In order to discredit Islam, some Jews in medina would accept islam in the day and leave by sunset; They continued to do so until the law was put in place.

Guess how many people did so the next day? None,
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
tbaba,what about the verse that says the children of Isreal should kill the people that disbelieved amonngs them if they want forgiveness from Allah?
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tbaba1234: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
uplawal: tbaba,what about the verse that says the children of Isreal should kill the people that disbelieved amonngs them if they want forgiveness from Allah?

The law is from the sharia of Musa (alayhi salam), It just wasn't changed. But there is a procedure to everything. That is where the scholars and courts come in.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Because they have not been carrying it out thats why you have generations of disbelievers here and there,and more ministry to convert more souls to church or whatever leading to jannam,a disbeliever introduces disbelief to his kith and kin and they increase by birth except whom Allah saved.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
I know there is procedure for everything,am only saying as some muslims shy away from it,and deny getting rid of them,thereby causing more avoc.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tiarabubu: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ So what have you proven with your post? This kind of ignorance worries me. I don't know if you are a christian, but if you are, you do know that the christian nation practiced a far more brutal aspect of the law for centuries.

It is not as simple as convert and get killed; that is not how it goes. No law is like that.

First of all, it must be an Islamic state, most of the Muslim world are secular states. There is no true Islamic state in existence at the moment and the majority of muslims maintain their faith.

Also,leaving Islam and proselytizing another faith or carrying out acts to discredit Islam is treasonable.... Remember It is an Islamic state... If however you convert and mind your business; no one cares.

Thirdly, the person is not just executed, he speaks to the scholars about his doubts and is provided evidences about the divinity of the Quran so as to convince him, if that fails, he is threatened basically to shut him up from proselytizing disbelief in an Islamic state. If he relents, he is let go and can continue in his disbelief and live his normal life.

compare with

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

The first thing to say is that in islam, there is no compulsion in religion, The Quran(translated) states:

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran 2:256)

However in an Islamic state, there are certain conditions where conversion is accompanied with acts that could be considered treasonable by the state. The punishment for treason is death in most states.

In order to discredit Islam, some Jews in medina would accept islam in the day and leave by sunset; They continued to do so until the law was put in place.

Babadeen quoted a hadith and showed us SCHOLARS who confirmed the Hadith about killing an apostate. instead of you addressing the issue you are quoting Deutoronomy. lol

How does that invalidate the Hadith as confirmed by Scholars? Do you know better then they? Please counter the Scholars so we can all learn.

if it were a debate class you just flunked it.

Is that in the Hadith or you just added this to it. I believe the Hadith made no distinction; it didnt give ANYONE an option of converting to another faith moreless of proselytizing first before being condemned for apostasy. It says just changing your religion from Islam is death.

Wouldn't it have been a more tolerable act to have expelled such undecided Jews instead? Don't you think this law was designed to force them into submitting to Islam and remaining Muslims else at the risk of their lives? Why wasn't the law made time specific or people specific so that people in this modern era will be spared the risk of death for merely changing their religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMu8ihDlVA

Here is a respected sunni cleric Al-Qaradawi explaining that without the ‘Death for Apostasy’ laws, Islam would have failed with the death of Prophet Mohamed, as people would never stay in this religion otherwise.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tbaba1234: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
Wait, christians have no moral high ground here ... Is this a joke?? Every law has a procedure, nothing is black and white.

You should not come here and start preaching to us, go and read you own book... Do not come here preaching to us when you have what i would argue a more brutal version in your book. Something upheld by christians for centuries.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
KJV

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

THE PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTACY IN CHRISTIANITY IS DEATH...

Not only that... The one trying to convert you is also put to death...

Not only that.... whole cities are to be destroyed...

Do not come here with some moral high ground. You guys are the last people to talk about apostacy, all one has to do is open your history....

In fact It ends with the statement : KEEP ALL COMMANDMENTS...

What did Jesus (Peace be upon him) say about keeping commandments...

Luke 10:

18. A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
19. "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
20. You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "
21. "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.
22. When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

Jesus is telling a person to keep the commandments.... You know the commandments don't you??

Hold your lane, Christians are the LAST to talk about apostasy or freedom to convert. It is high time, you start reading your book.

In islam, there is a procedure. Part of which i have already highlighted...

2 Likes

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2013
TBABA,YOU HIT THEM HARD,EVEN AS A FORMER CHRISTIAN HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS THAT VERSE.VERY BRUTAL lipsrsealed
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Tbaba, you have embarrassed yourself here.

I am not a christian. I put up videos of your clerics supporting death for apostasy. Your hadith makes no exception for those who leave islam- they must be killed.

What did you do in reply? You put up verses from the bible to counter my point?

grin grin grin

This is too funny.

1 Like

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2013
uplawal: TBABA,YOU HIT THEM HARD,EVEN AS A FORMER CHRISTIAN HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS THAT VERSE.VERY BRUTAL lipsrsealed

Supporter's club

1 Like

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by tiarabubu: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2013
tbaba1234: Wait, christians have no moral high ground here ... Is this a joke?? Every law has a procedure, nothing is black and white.

You should not come here and start preaching to us, go and read you own book... Do not come here preaching to us when you have what i would argue a more brutal version in your book. Something upheld by christians for centuries.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
KJV

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

THE PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTACY IN CHRISTIANITY IS DEATH...

Not only that... The one trying to convert you is also put to death...

Not only that.... whole cities are to be destroyed...

Do not come here with some moral high ground. You guys are the last people to talk about apostacy, all one has to do is open your history....

In fact It ends with the statement : KEEP ALL COMMANDMENTS...

What did Jesus (Peace be upon him) say about keeping commandments...

Luke 10:

18. A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
19. "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
20. You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "
21. "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.
22. When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

Jesus is telling a person to keep the commandments.... You know the commandments don't you??

Hold your lane, Christians are the LAST to talk about apostasy or freedom to convert. It is high time, you start reading your book.

In islam, there is a procedure. Part of which i have already highlighted...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical response! Christians too did it!!! Epic fail! Justifying Prophet Muhammad with the Bible and now justifying Islamic law through the Bible. An atheist has challenged you on that. Am sure Hindus, Pagans will soon take you up grin

What are you trying to achieve by quoting some Mosiac law to justify your position. Let me ask you some simple questions; do Christians sacrifice sheep too? Do we banish people for some diseases too? All these are Mosiac laws. Do we do that? Try something else.

Killing apostates is wrong in ALL its ramifications. A Sunni cleric Al-Qaradawi has just told us why it was needed: to keep Islam alive. Counter him. I want to be educated too!

1 Like

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Thaba really it is lack of shame that makes these people repeat the same issue over and over again, the same individuals surface on exactly the same issue, getting the same answer over and over again, what troubling is the way christains explain away the old testament with out fear that they explaining away God if not how would God make a law that suddenly becomes so bad? It is this same people that would say God does not need anybody to fight for him yet leviticus in the old testament he orders beheading those who blaspheme him, we are seeing a pattern here that is christians typically choose what they want to follow the same way they choose churches that pay the lowest tithe, there is a huge problem in christianity and Islam did not cause it, I have told tirabubu that the verse no compulsion in religion - a verse not found in any other religious book, both implies you cannot compel a person to remain a muslim neither can you compel others to become muslims, yet it does not sink quite in! As for babadeen he is another of logicboy username, knowing his attecedents it is usually a waste of time expecting any worthwhile discussion as his thread are quite lame and barely intelligeable what is more disturbing is the numerous use of multiple ids, I mean where does honesty start with this sort of character? As typical with christians a single muslims opinion on an issue is binding, which of course is not the case! I can believe tirabubu says the God that revealed the OT and sent Jesus is wrong in ordering the death of apostates, tirabubu what else is that god wrong in? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
vedaxcool: Thaba really it is lack of shame that makes these people repeat the same issue over and over again, the same individuals surface on exactly the same issue, getting the same answer over and over again, what troubling is the way christains explain away the old testament with out fear that they explaining away God if not how would God make a law that suddenly becomes so bad? It is this same people that would say God does not need anybody to fight for him yet leviticus in the old testament he orders beheading those who blaspheme him, we are seeing a pattern here that is christians typically choose what they want to follow the same way they choose churches that pay the lowest tithe, there is a huge problem in christianity and Islam did not cause it, I have told tirabubu that the verse no compulsion in religion - a verse not found in any other religious book, both implies you cannot compel a person to remain a muslim neither can you compel others to become muslims, yet it does not sink quite in! As for babadeen he is another of logicboy username, knowing his attecedents it is usually a waste of time expecting any worthwhile discussion as his thread are quite lame and barely intelligeable what is more disturbing is the numerous use of multiple ids, I mean where does honesty start with this sort of character? As typical with christians a single muslims opinion on an issue is binding, which of course is not the case! I can believe tirabubu says the God that revealed the OT and sent Jesus is wrong in ordering the death of apostates, tirabubu what else is that god wrong in? Smh!

Another muslim who avoids the issue and then brings up christianity. It is like you can only point to the bible and say "they did it too". This is the sign of someone who feels guilty of some wrongdoing!

Tsk...tsk

smh

Keep on burying your head in the sand. When you are ready, pls explain the verse;

Babadeen: Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by maclatunji: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
tiarabubu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical response! Christians too did it!!! Epic fail! Justifying Prophet Muhammad with the Bible and now justifying Islamic law through the Bible. An atheist has challenged you on that. Am sure Hindus, Pagans will soon take you up grin

What are you trying to achieve by quoting some Mosiac law to justify your position. Let me ask you some simple questions; do Christians sacrifice sheep too? Do we banish people for some diseases too? All these are Mosiac laws. Do we do that? Try something else.

Killing apostates is wrong in ALL its ramifications. A Sunni cleric Al-Qaradawi has just told us why it was needed: to keep Islam alive. Counter him. I want to be educated too!

The rule can only be implemented by an Islamic state not an individual and the conditions and procedure are quite tough such that it is very difficult to implement most times. As for quoting 'Mosaic law', it really isn't rocket science. All prophets starting from Adam (AS) were Muslims, there is congruence in their fundamental teachings that can always be referenced.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2013
maclatunji:

The rule can only be implemented by an Islamic state not an individual and the conditions and procedure are quite tough such that it is very difficult to implement most times. As for quoting 'Mosaic law', it really isn't rocket science. All prophets starting from Adam (AS) were Muslims, there is congruence in their fundamental teachings that can always be referenced.

Smh.

What are these strict conditions because I didnt see them in the hadith or Quran.

If you are honest you would lay down where these conditions are written. Even Frosbel and the other christians will quote the bible to support their stance.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Honestly,

I would be glad if I can get one honset response from someone.

Quote the Quran/Hadith to defend your stance. If I opened the thread saying "Muslims are to kill apostates" without Quranic/Hadith backing, I would have been banned by the same Maclatunji. I expect better from Maclatunji and his fellows smiley
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by maclatunji: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Babadeen:

Smh.

What are these strict conditions because I didnt see them in the hadith or Quran.

If you are honest you would lay down where these conditions are written. Even Frosbel and the other christians will quote the bible to support their stance.

You know little about Islam. The Qur'an and hadith are not the only sources of Islamic law (Sharia). They are the primary sources.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2013
maclatunji:

You know little about Islam. The Qur'an and hadith are not the only sources of Islamic law (Sharia). They are the primary sources.

So you are telling me that your complete religion doesnt have complete holy books to guide on the way of life?

You have to use secondary sources like Ijma and Qiyas?

=====================

This is beside the point. Show me where it is written or decided that these conditions for treating apostates is recorded
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by maclatunji: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2013
No, the Qur'an itself provides the basis for Ijma and Qiyas. Read this first www.letmeturnthetables.com/2012/05/punishment-apostasy-islam-rationale.html?m=1
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by maclatunji: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2013
maclatunji: No, the Qur'an itself provides the basis for Ijma and Qiyas. Read this first www.letmeturnthetables.com/2012/05/punishment-apostasy-islam-rationale.html?m=1

I just read your link. Before I comment on the link, wouldnt it have been better if you put the Quranic quote where the Ijma and Qiyas were goven explicit instructions to interpret and construct sharia law?

Going back to the link and apostasy, the link quotes some islamic council more than it does the Quran. There is no clear basis for the conditions that have to be met before killing an apostate.

Provide your sources. I qouted the Quran and put my point in the neccessary detail.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2013
maclatunji: Read this as well http://islamnewsroom.com/if-someone-leaves-islam-hot-topics-45

Read two paragraghs and gave up. It didn tget to the point quick enough.

It is simple. You or your articles should quote proper sources for the basis for meeting conditions. I odnt want to hear from some islamic council ruling in 1985 or 1995. The Umah existed since the 8th century
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by LagosShia: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2013
"And say: The truth is from your Lord, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve; " (Holy Quran 18:29)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects Taghut and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." [2:256]

"Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe again, then disbelieve, and then increase in their disbelief - Allah will never forgive them nor guide them to the path."[4:137].

based on (4:137),if a person is to be killed for apostacy,then how can he believe again after he disbelieves?

Apostacy in Islam carries the death sentence,if the act borders on treason against the Islamic state.

I've discussed that previously here:
https://www.nairaland.com/773960/iran-pastor-sentenced-death-refusing
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Babadeen(m): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2013
LagosShia: "And say: The truth is from your Lord, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve; " (Holy Quran 18:29)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects Taghut and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." [2:256]

"Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe again, then disbelieve, and then increase in their disbelief - Allah will never forgive them nor guide them to the path."[4:137].

based on (4:137),if a person is to be killed for apostacy,then how can he believe again after he disbelieves?

Apostacy in Islam carries the death sentence,if the act borders on treason against the Islamic state.

I've discussed that previously here:
https://www.nairaland.com/773960/iran-pastor-sentenced-death-refusing

Gbam! Straight to the point.

Unfortuantely, you have no basis for that condition you put there. Apostates have been killed/punished many times without causing any trouble.

Salman Rushide......

As for the thread, Jesoul handed your Shia bottom to you
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by maclatunji: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Babadeen:

Gbam! Straight to the point.

Unfortuantely, you have no basis for that condition you put there. Apostates have been killed/punished many times without causing any trouble.

Salman Rushide......

As for the thread, Jesoul handed your Shia bottom to you

Well, there is no need to bother much with you. We Muslims know how we derive our laws. If you are unsatisfied, you can go drown it (dissatisfaction) with a glass of orange juice whilst we enjoy our religion.
Re: Kill Anyone Who Backslides From Islam by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ So what have you proven with your post? This kind of ignorance worries me. I don't know if you are a christian, but if you are, you do know that the christian nation practiced a far more brutal aspect of the law for centuries.

compare with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion / Muslims, Is This True? / Learn About Your Deen (quran Wa Sunnah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.