Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard (1590 Views)

Jay Z Beware! Beyonce Giving Terrence Howard (in The Best Man )a Lap Dance / Video: Terrence Howard Reveals The Time He Almost Slept With Beyonce / Congratulations To Ethiopian Helen Gedlu N Black American Basketballer Terrence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by Louis007: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2013
The above picture is from Terrence Howard and Oprah Winfrey's movie titled 'The Butler' which would be released later on this year. Gosh they looked so high, had never imagine Oprah in a love scene and especially looking like this makes me speechless.

Even Terrence admitted that she’s very beautiful and to be able to make out with her in the movie was wonderful.

Guys have you ever thought of Oprah Winfrey...?

SOURCE; O ILPRINC EE.

Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by Keemz(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
OP,The Above Picture? SMH...This Picture is Below nah
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by tpia5: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Money thoughts?
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by allwestafrican: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
^^^^
seconded

terence meant her account is beautiful grin
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by tpia5: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
allwestafrican: ^^^^
seconded

terence meant her account is beautiful grin

the picture is probably photoshopped, i was referring to the op's statement here:

Louis007:

and her money?
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by allwestafrican: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
tpia@:

the picture is probably photoshopped, i was referring to the op's statement here:

and her money?

oh! ok tongue

the pic is not photoshoped, its a scene from a movie they did togeder, seen the pics b4 naiaraland
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by tpia5: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
^oh, ok.
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by TableLeg(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
tpia@:
^oh, ok.
Tpia watsup?! tongue
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by huninaija(f): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Photoshopped. Stupid people
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by lagcity(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
This picture is not photoshopped. It is from the movie, The Butler. On radio, Terrence was going on about how he loves voluptuous women and enjoyed the make-out session with Oprah. But I think Terrence is full of BS though. I mean, what else was he supposed to say?
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Louis007:
The above picture is from Terrence Howard and Oprah Winfrey's movie titled 'The Butler' which would be released later on this year. Gosh they looked so high, had never imagine Oprah in a love scene and especially looking like this makes me speechless.

Even Terrence admitted that she’s very beautiful and to be able to make out with her in the movie was wonderful.

SOURCE; O ILPRINC EE.
there is this very erotic movie Oprah did. Its about black survival, kind of western and the movie is old.
Re: WOW!!!! Oprah Máking Out With Terrence Howard by Lucasbalo(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2013
With that kind of dough, I will make out with Oprah myself.

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA Gist: The Good, The Bad And The Winners / Shocking Report! Rapper Attempted Killing Best Friend As Illuminati Sacrifice / Moji Olaiya Confesses:nollywood Actors & Actresses Sleep With Each Other On Movi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.