Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 (40600 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by kaydwutang(m): 3:55am On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin man u fans how market? cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Yay! Chelsea did well in holding Utd to a draw. hopefully, CFC ca finish the job at Stamford Bridge.

KTBFFH!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by blocker: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2013
ote author=Bimfo]

wink With two Undeserved Penalties?

*Abeg, Drop My Coments.... U don't ave to Quote Me* I hate Mis_Understandings

Thanks in advance![/quote] In advance of the replay?

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Humphreydis(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2013
torres2: Brazilian monkey finally scores, tell me who is united?

Oya webb come start ur work
.....calling ur fellow human being "monkey"....u must b a nitwit!...damburu ubanka!..Ewu!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by elampiro(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2013
Ferguson still holds his amazing record in 39 years as a manager he has never lost after being 2 goals up.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Bimfo:

wink With two Undeserved Penalties?

*Abeg, Drop My Coments.... U don't ave to Quote Me* I hate Mis_Understandings

Thanks in advance!

Which one is undeserved enalties Is it the foul that Sturridge committed against Evra or the one Ivanovic committed against Hernandez? Definitely all the nine penalties awarded to Chelsea are also "Undeserved". You Chelsea fans are to sentimental about Man United and you people are part of the reasons why Man United is the most hated team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by mikeywise(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2013
the better team didnt win.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Meritbaba(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

It had also gone down in the same history book that Chelsea were 3 goals up at Stamford Bridge last season and Man United came back and drew the match at 3 - 3.
With the help of Ur Bald-headed legend, I wonder hw U wud explain 2 penalties in the range of 10 mins, Chelsea wouldn't even need the help of a ball boy to keep tronching ur Scum club
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Meritbaba: With the help of Ur Bald-headed legend, I wonder hw U wud explain 2 penalties in the range of 10 mins, Chelsea wouldn't even need the help of a ball boy to keep tronching ur Scum club

I wonder how you too would explain this. In 2010 when Chelsea played Man United in a title deciding match at Old Trafford, Drogba was brought in to score a goal from an offside position to win the game. Chelsea then went ahead to win the with one point (Chelsea 86pts, United 85pts) Heaven did not fall because of this. You can see how offside goal won Chelsea the league. Those penalties were legitimate penalties irrespective of the time range within which it was awarded. Chelsea has the highest number of penalties this season.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by thefree: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2013
1025: has the fa, man u or howard webb said anything pertaining to why rio ferdinand's kick on torres even when he was not with the ball?

Rio displayed some serious agbero traits there. you can take a man out of the ghetto...
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Emaprince: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Those penalties that brought man u levels with chelsea in their 3-3 draw were cheap!..Man foolish fans should be calling themselves lucky after de gea saved them yesterday..that washed-up old racist called ferguson is attributing their poor game to real madrid loss when chelsea also lost to steaua..Man u played on teusday at home and had enough time to prepare against chelsea while chelsea travelled a long way to play on thursday having only a day to prepare against dis-united and still came out the strongest..i think that sour loser of a man should start giving credits to chelsea.

It's obvious that man u can never win chelsea without the help of ref!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Chynx(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2013
donem: As a united fan i personally feel disappointed by our second half performance, why through away a 2 goal lead @ home united? Nevertheless chelsea just lived to die another day.
Tomorrow never dies bro...stop sulking!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by 1025: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
abeg, has fa, man u or the refs said anything about why ferdinand did not get a red card yesterday?
it is a shame that manure has their own laws and can do anything on the pitch especially when their personal refs are in charge.
barca - chelsea where JT kicked sanchez, the ref did not see but either the 4th official or the linesmen saw. yesterday, the fa, fergie, 4th official, the linesmen and everything official in england went blind to what ferdinand did to torres.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by 1025: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Akpu.Nku:

U an Ediot.ttttt, ewu awusa

this is what u get when women get pregnant under the bridge, born under the bridge and raise the child under the bridge. uncle, u are handicapped naturally and there is nothing u or anyone can do about that. even the moderators can't do anything. but it is important for u to know that u are not the only born throw way man u fan here. others are trying not to expose their real identities but ur case is different because at age 2, u are already a drunk courtesy family business of under bridge bar. akpu nku my foot.

this yeye manure cannot win enyimba fc without the help of the ref. why must club refs like webb and clattenberg officiate man u vs big teams? who knows if clattenberg will be the next ref for the return leg.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Leystra:
History my foot... where are ur chelsea players...
se u see se na luck u get if nt,d count wuld av been 5-2,bout d players,se u see hazard classic goal,R2 to bad.
Blues 4 life,OSCAR,MATA,HAZARD,BA,if mata scored dat goal,it wuld av been anoda story,na luck u get sha,don't worry u will be trashed in stamford bridge
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Ema prince: Those penalties that brought man u levels with chelsea in their 3-3 draw were cheap!..Man foolish fans should be calling themselves lucky after de gea saved them yesterday..that washed-up old racist called ferguson is attributing their poor game to real madrid loss when chelsea also lost to steaua..Man u played on teusday at home and had enough time to prepare against chelsea while chelsea travelled a long way to play on thursday having only a day to prepare against dis-united and still came out the strongest..i think that sour loser of a man should start giving credits to chelsea.

It's obvious that man u can never win chelsea without the help of ref!!!

What of the match between the two at Old Trafford on the 18th September 2012 where Chelsea were beaten 3 - 1? Or is it that you have forgotten so soon? Man United must be so RICH to have been able to buy all the refrees in England. They are also Rich to have bought UEFA and FIFA to prevent them from being investigated for match fixing. This is really absurd. Even in europe Man United bought refrees to win three champions league. What a people!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2013
1025: abeg, has fa, man u or the refs said anything about why ferdinand did not get a red card yesterday?
it is a shame that manure has their own laws and can do anything on the pitch especially when their personal refs are in charge.
barca - chelsea where JT kicked sanchez, the ref did not see but either the 4th official or the linesmen saw. yesterday, the fa, fergie, 4th official, the linesmen and everything official in england went blind to what ferdinand did to torres.

That is what you have been posting since yesterday nothing else. More grease to your fingers. I wonder how many of these things you'll see if you are a refree. They were also blind when Fernando Torres scored an offside goal against Reading at the beginning of the season. So also it was obvious that the match officials were blind when Chelsea were awarded a goal that didn't go close to the line as a goal to win Tottenham 2 - 1 in April 2011. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
se u see se na luck u get if nt,d count wuld av been 5-2,bout d players,se u see hazard classic goal,R2 to bad.
Blues 4 life,OSCAR,MATA,HAZARD,BA,if mata scored dat goal,it wuld av been anoda story,na luck u get sha,don't worry u will be trashed in stamford bridge

May be na luck Chelsea too get wey Man United no convert all their chances in the first half.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
most of the chelshits fans here are very very useless, are they mad or what, why ??
ur fada already knew u were more useless dan him hense he 4kd ur grandmoda in law as a refund 4 ur mom's bride price... Ceremonial fool of d millennium
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by flexeey: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
tonididdy: Chelsea-mancity:finals@wembley...*please click like*
manu-mancity s/final
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by AkpuNku2: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025:

this is what u get when women get pregnant under the bridge, born under the bridge and raise the child under the bridge. uncle, u are handicapped naturally and there is nothing u or anyone can do about that. even the moderators can't do anything. but it is important for u to know that u are not the only born throw way man u fan here. others are trying not to expose their real identities but ur case is different because at age 2, u are already a drunk courtesy family business of under bridge bar. akpu nku my foot.

this yeye manure cannot win enyimba fc without the help of the ref. why must club refs like webb and clattenberg officiate man u vs big teams? who knows if clattenberg will be the next ref for the return leg.

your mama na big time ashawo, thats why he gave birth to slowpoke like u
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by bushwailo: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

I wonder how you too would explain this. In 2010 when Chelsea played Man United in a title deciding match at Old Trafford, Drogba was brought in to score a goal from an offside position to win the game. Chelsea then went ahead to win the with one point (Chelsea 86pts, United 85pts) Heaven did not fall because of this. You can see how offside goal won Chelsea the league. Those penalties were legitimate penalties irrespective of the time range within which it was awarded. Chelsea has the highest number of penalties this season.
U seem to Forget that Machieda scored a clear handball in that match !
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by AkpuNku2: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Movingcoil: ur fada already knew u were more useless dan him hense he 4kd ur grandmoda in law as a refund 4 ur mom's bride price... Ceremonial fool of d millennium

may thunder scatter your mama pus.sy there, edioooooooooooooot
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by 1025: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

That is what you have been posting since yesterday nothing else. More grease to your fingers. I wonder how many of these things you'll see if you are a refree. They were also blind when Fernando Torres scored an offside goal against Reading at the beginning of the season. So also it was obvious that the match officials were blind when Chelsea were awarded a goal that didn't go close to the line as a goal to win Tottenham 2 - 1 in April 2011. Pot calling kettle black.

uncle, reading this ur post reminds me of ppl who u see on the road walking and just talking to themselves. everything about man u and their fans are different. every other that posts here do same with pictures as prove. pls make enough research and come out with proves like i do. for example, see the picture below.

ur able coach has gone mad since his team was given just one red card. he no longer talk to press, he no longer shake hands with other coaches and the wife is even complaining that he no longer sleep inside the bed room. why?
what will he do if his team was given two red cards like ur ref(mr. clattenberg) did to chelsea? maybe he will jump inside the ocean.
sometimes, i do think fergie is having problems managing old age because he said van persie was lucky to be alive when ordinary ball hit him but said nani didn't do anything wrong for kicking somebody on the chest as u can see in the picture below.
is manu suffering from their nick name(red devil). is this a confirmation that nothing good comes from the devil?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by hotwax: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

Can't you read simple English?
He did not complain Ferdidinand scored offside. He said ferdinand kicked Toress in the leg, which terry did and got red carded. The ref did not see Terry, but other officials called the attention of the ref to it.
But what about FA united? They did as if nothing happened. No wonder English officials are not much in championsleague? They always display their hooligalism when it involves manu.
Thank God English FA have less power in chapionsleague. They would have killed that competition.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by AkpuNku2: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
all chelshit fans here are nothing but animal with maggot brain
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by 1025: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
all chelshit fans here are nothing but animal with maggot brain

uncle, u have what i call, genetic confusion. what do i mean by this? a woman sleeps with everything on trousers. igbo, hausa and yoruba and all of a sudden, she is pregnant. igbo ear, yoruba nose, hausa brain. to make matters worst, those men were on different local drinks like alomo, monkey tail etc. u are a product of this genetic confusion and insulting ppl is a culture and a stand out sign of ur type.
die if u can. the man u u are talking about has no african not to talk about a nigerian.
do u have any sign of white man in ur combination? get out jare.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
bushwailo:
U seem to Forget that Machieda scored a clear handball in that match !

Exactly what i expected from a Chelsea fan. They will never talk about the offside goal scored by Chelsea to win the league in 2010 because it favours them.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
hotwax:

Can't you read simple English?
He did not complain Ferdidinand scored offside. He said ferdinand kicked Toress in the leg, which terry did and got red carded. The ref did not see Terry, but other officials called the attention of the ref to it.
But what about FA united? They did as if nothing happened. No wonder English officials are not much in championsleague? They always display their hooligalism when it involves manu.
Thank God English FA have less power in chapionsleague. They would have killed that competition.
English Language master. Who's complaining that "Ferdidinand" scored an offside goal. I know you understand English language so well. What did they give Colocinni when he broke Demba Ba's nose? Why not shout to heavens because of that? And how did Man United win the three Champions league they won?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025:

uncle, reading this ur post reminds me of ppl who u see on the road walking and just talking to themselves. everything about man u and their fans are different. every other that posts here do same with pictures as prove. pls make enough research and come out with proves like i do. for example, see the picture below.

ur able coach has gone mad since his team was given just one red card. he no longer talk to press, he no longer shake hands with other coaches and the wife is even complaining that he no longer sleep inside the bed room. why?
what will he do if his team was given two red cards like ur ref(mr. clattenberg) did to chelsea? maybe he will jump inside the ocean.
sometimes, i do think fergie is having problems managing old age because he said van persie was lucky to be alive when ordinary ball hit him but said nani didn't do anything wrong for kicking somebody on the chest as u can see in the picture below.
is manu suffering from their nick name(red devil). is this a confirmation that nothing good comes from the devil?

What are you driving at? Is it that Man United get most decisions from refrees going their way more than any team in EPL or what? Decisions goes in favour of so many other clubs in EPL more than Man United. Go and research this well. You people are always particular about the ones that goes in favour of all other teams. You are only being sentimental. I know you can research well. Go to this link http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_en_47379.pdf and see picture of an offence that is more dangerous than the one committed by Nani and read through pages 26 - 28 of the disciplinary action against such offence and tell me if there is sending off there.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025: has the fa, man u or howard webb said anything pertaining to why rio ferdinand's kick on torres even when he was not with the ball?
yeah,dat ws really weird,if it was to b a chelsea player dat did dat,still imagining what wuld av happend,red cardsuspensionfineman u with their kolokolo
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by hotwax: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:
English Language master. Who's complaining that "Ferdidinand" scored an offside goal. I know you understand English language so well. What did they give Colocinni when he broke Demba Ba's nose? Why not shout to heavens because of that? And how did Man United win the three Champions league they won?
What I am simply saying it. Don't muddle things up. We are talking about leg kick, you are talking about offside goal. He is not talking about offside goal.
Chicharito scored an offside goal against chelsaea thanks to clattemburg. He didn't complain of this. Terry his somebody in the leg and he got sent off. Do you understand the difference now? You can even get additional match ban because of this.
You won your championsleagues thanks to bias officiating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 / Manchester City Vs Barcelona : UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.