Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Need A Place To Stay In VI/LEKKI - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Place To Stay In VI/LEKKI (381 Views)

Tastefully 3bedroom Flat + BQ For Sale @ 1004 VI & Lekki Phase 1 / Flats, Duplex And Lands In Ikoyi, Vi, Lekki: / Need A House In Vi/lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Stay In VI/LEKKI by Finmgr2013: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Hello house, i want to say a big thank you to nairaland, because i just got a job from this site. However, the location is VI and i have to resume by 7:30, currently am staying with a family member in Ijegun-Ikotun which is very far and expense for me. Please any one who can accommodate till i can save to get a place of my own close to work i will be very happy. i dont mind paying for the time i will be staying, my work is very tight as a Research Officer, so i close late, just a place to sleep and wake. You can reach me Viz: finmgr79@gmail.com Thanks. Am a male and a graduate of banking and finance, a christian and very hardworking
Re: I Need A Place To Stay In VI/LEKKI by nenergy(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
take a day off to meet agents in the area!!! them plenty, but thread with caution.

(1) (Reply)

Property To Let At Ikeja , Maryland ,g.r.a . Lagos Nigeria / A 4storey Office Complex For Sale In Aguda Ogba Lagos / To Let 3brm At Ogudu 350 400 Painted 2toilet And Bath Very Lovely Cal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.